Chaminade-Madonna vs Booker T

SPCjessica2004

I have an intermittent live stream of the game. Nice turnout for both teams considering the 4pm on a Thursday kickoff. It's 14-7 with 11 and change in the 2nd quarter. The starting Booker QB is out of the game- controversial helmet to helmet that wasn't called after Booker QB was on ground sliding. Will update as I can.

8 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I have an intermittent live stream of the game. Nice turnout for both teams considering the 4pm on a Thursday kickoff. It's 14-7 with 11 and change in the 2nd quarter. The starting Booker QB is out of the game- controversial helmet to helmet that wasn't called after Booker QB was on ground sliding. Will update as I can.

Can you post the live stream

Halftime

Chaminade 21
Booker T 14

Chaminade was clearly ready to go. They hit Booker T. with big passes down the field in the first quarter.Starting Booker T. Qb went out midway through the 1st quarter. In the 2nd Chaminade struck back with 2 Shivers TD runs. Hard hitting game. Right now, I'm thinking Chaminade is the better team

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

How you suggest we find out how a system works without testing it? 

lets test putting all the teams that start with letter A-E in 1A and all the teams letter F-J in 2A and so on.  Do we need to test that?   Not every system needs to be tested to see if it works well.    I'm done with the topic until next week lol.  Hopefully we will get changes.  Beasley give me changes :D

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

He hates old and new system

While i agree 1-4a has improvements to be made i have no doubts 5-8a are improved under new system

like new 5A-8A over old but can't someone still think it can be better or should we settle?  Strongly dislike new 1A-4A over old like Columbia dislikes IMG.  

7 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Chaminade is running away with this one. Now up 35-14. I've seen all I need to see. This a motivated, hungry Chaminade team that is clearly not the same team that lined up against Central and Heritage. I can't see this team losing again this year.

And looks like BTW season on life support