Chaminade-Madonna vs Booker T

SPCjessica2004

Final:

Chaminade-Madonna 35
Booker T 20.

Impressive win for Chaminade. Game turned with Booker T. Qb went down with game tied 7-7 in the first. Shaun Shivers had 3 TD's. QB for Chaminade had 2 TD's passing. Overall, very solid win for the Lions.

Booker T. looked lost on offense the entire 2nd half. Probably the telling stat. No turnovers for Chaminade, 3 for Booker T. All 3 TO's lead to Chaminade points.

1 minute ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Final:

Chaminade-Madonna 35
Booker T 20.

Impressive win for Chaminade. Game turned with Booker T. Qb went down with game tied 7-7 in the first. Shaun Shivers had 3 TD's. QB for Chaminade had 2 TD's passing. Overall, very solid win for the Lions.

Booker T. looked lost on offense the entire 2nd half. Probably the telling stat. No turnovers for Chaminade, 3 for Booker T. All 3 TO's lead to Chaminade points.

Looks like Chaminade finally living up to pre season hype and just beat one of best teams in Dade County 

With Chaminade scoring the win, here is my projection on their points based on how the teams they will play will finish:

Chaminade (9 games)
Central:   (9-1)              33 points *   Cat 1 loss
Miramar:  (7-2)           45 points      Cat 3 win
Am Heritage: (10-0)  33 points *    Cat 1 loss
Piper (2-6):                    38 points * Cat 4 win
Ely (2-8):                         38 points *   Cat 4 win
Booker T: (4-5)            43 points*    Cat 3 win
Doral:  (8-2)                  53* points   Cat 1 win
Flanagan: (2-8)            38 points*   Cat 4 win
Uschool: (9-1)              53 points*     Cat 1 win
---------------------------------------------
Total:  374  /9
Avg Point:   41.5

I am far from a Cocoa Tiger fan. However,  everyone that is interested in 4A; start ordering rings and polishing that trophy that will be handed to the Cocoa Tigers at Camping world stadium in December. Even the University of Ft. Lauderdale will have no say.  Possible 1st round game against Cocoa Beach and 2nd round vs, Avon Park.  No disrespect to those teams and their young men; but Cocoa will drop a combine point total of 140 pts. on those teams.

1 minute ago, Mustangs78 said:

I am far from a Cocoa Tiger fan. However,  everyone that is interested in 4A; start ordering rings and polishing that trophy that will be handed to the Cocoa Tigers at Camping world stadium in December. Even the University of Ft. Lauderdale will have no say.  Possible 1st round game against Cocoa Beach and 2nd round vs, Avon Park.  No disrespect to those teams and their young men; but Cocoa will drop a combine point total of 140 pts. on those teams.

University School and raines will put up a fight against cocoa but in end i don't see either winning so we can now lock cocoa in as 4a champs 7 to go

6 minutes ago, Mustangs78 said:

Maybe more

I'm thinking Richardson has a concussion. He was in the process of sliding when a Chaminade defender came in head first and knocked him out. He got up shortly after holding his ankle as well. The part that had the Booker side fuming was that there was no flag.

17 hours ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

University School plays Chaminade in week 11. Based on what I saw, I can't see University School leaving that game healthy. Chaminade is very physical and they get better as the game goes.

University School does have a RB/DB that is probably the most underrated RB in SFL.  It won't be enough but he will show up versus Chaminade-Madonna on both sides of the ball.   CM will be dominant physically against most 4A and smaller programs.  Most matchups versus bigger elite programs they are put in check from a physical standpoint.  AHP, and Miami Central are on a similar talent level to Chaminade-Madonna but I would give less stacked programs like Miramar and DFB a good shot at beating CM just on a physical standpoint.

Would love to see a (2A) Champagnat Catholic and (1) Pahokee (both with physical defenses) play CM to see if they could make it interesting for a bit....

If CM gets  Oxbridge Academy, that game is going to get nasty on the field.  

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

University School does have a RB/DB that is probably the most underrated RB in SFL.  It won't be enough but he will show up versus Chaminade-Madonna on both sides of the ball.   CM will be dominant physically against most 4A and smaller programs.  Most matchups versus bigger elite programs they are put in check from a physical standpoint.  AHP, and Miami Central are on a similar talent level to Chaminade-Madonna but I would give less stacked programs like Miramar and DFB a good shot at beating CM just on a physical standpoint.

Would love to see a (2A) Champagnat Catholic and (1) Pahokee (both with physical defenses) play CM to see if they could make it interesting for a bit....

If CM gets  Oxbridge Academy, that game is going to get nasty on the field.  

Is University as good today as the team that we played in the 2010 championship? That team had some of the best players I have every seen and their QB was something else. What a game that was.

14 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Is University as good today as the team that we played in the 2010 championship? That team had some of the best players I have every seen and their QB was something else. What a game that was.

No.  University School of 2010....(And I do remember that awesome 2010 championship well)I would say their roster was significantly more stacked then under Roger Harriott.   I would put this US team perhaps close to on par with Raines right now.  Possibly around a #50ish team in FL that may be good enough to upset a  25ish on a spectacular night....

This 2017 University School team executes well with what they have though. ....The 2017 University School team is probably 2-3 TDs behind that 2010 US team.   Again, though they have played a respectable schedule and are taking care of business.  Undefeated versus Glades Central, Archbishop McCarthy, Monsignor Pace, and AHD is not too shabby.

They have a speed bump tonight versus Everglades Prep, and then host Champagnat Catholic which will be a challenge.  They close the season versus another speed bump in Village Academy and then @ Chaminade-Madonna on 11/3.