6A State Champion = 6A Region 4 Winner

peezy28

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You would have had to play 2 before so it's only one more

Want less teams tell district 13,14, and 15 to step up lol

Yeah but that 3rd game is a Mf'ing beast after playing 2 similar good teams prior... Hell you ever wonder why they save the big bad boss at the end of the video game?  Imagine trying to fight Mike Tyson (you too young son) 3 times LOL... More recent but your probably still too young Imagine having to fight 3 MBisons, or 3 Kazuya's or Devil JIns LOL... How about 3 Bowsers or 3 ... You get the picture LMAO.

4 minutes ago, badbird said:

Mainland could beat Norland.  I don't think Dillard or Heritage will

Understood who knows last time we saw Miami Norland in the playoffs was in 2012 fresh of their 15-0 season & we went up by 14 twice on them at fiu north only to lose 34-28 in the first round. Then the next year as 28 point underdogs in 2013 we beat Carol city in the first round and lost to Miami central in the second round after battling with them 14-17 in the 2nd qt of that game sooo that District is pretty familiar with us lol...I guess that’s a good thing @Joshua Wilson @peezy28 @badbird Lol

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think armwood loses in regionals 

I thought so too at the beginning of the season but not anymore... They will lean on Snead and he might be the best RB they ever had.  They are going to make it to state (friendly wager if you like). 

Just now, peezy28 said:

Yeah but that 3rd game is a Mf'ing beast after playing 2 similar good teams prior... Hell you ever wonder why they save the big bad boss at the end of the video game?  Imagine trying to fight Mike Tyson (you too young son) 3 times LOL... More recent but your probably still too young Imagine having to fight 3 MBisons, or 3 Kazuya's or Devil JIns LOL... How about 3 Bowsers or 3 ... You get the picture LMAO.

To young I’m 69 

lmao lol hahahaha nahhh I’m 25 I remember mike Tyson doe & the likes of evander hollyfield

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

To young I’m 69 

lmao lol hahahaha nahhh I’m 25 I remember mike Tyson doe & the likes of evander hollyfield

I was referring too the youngin resident 17 or 18 year old Columbia Fan.  Only way he ever played Mike Tyson Punchout is on an emulator (unless he went out and bout that system that is twice his age that just redropped). 

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

I was referring too the youngin resident 17 or 18 year old Columbia Fan.  Only way he ever played Mike Tyson Punchout is on an emulator (unless he went out and bout that system that is twice his age that just redropped). 

Don't need game but I'm aware of what you mean lol

5 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

I thought so too at the beginning of the season but not anymore... They will lean on Snead and he might be the best RB they ever had.  They are going to make it to state (friendly wager if you like). 

Well if they make it then when Columbia makes it to state (or i can get down there) consider your concessions for game paid by me,  if they don't my concessions is paid 

;)

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well if they make it then when Columbia makes it to state (or i can get down there) consider your concessions for game paid by me,  if they don't my concessions is paid 

;)

Fair deal,

Or maybe you can get your people to call my people and we can set up a game LOL.

For real though i would love to see a home and home series with Columbia and Clearwater playing each other for 2 years.  I might be back on the staff next year so I'd be able to make the trip if that happens.  I can get coach to call your coach when they start making schedules again if you think they'd be interested (district Champ/Playoff team so it would be a good challenge and good points).

Just now, peezy28 said:

Fair deal,

Or maybe you can get your people to call my people and we can set up a game LOL.

For real though i would love to see a home and home series with Columbia and Clearwater playing each other for 2 years.  I might be back on the staff next year so I'd be able to make the trip if that happens.  I can get coach to call your coach when they start making schedules again if you think they'd be interested (district Champ/Playoff team so it would be a good challenge and good points).

Add Dillard in their to Columbia ...Dillard bs Columbia lol hahhahaha the board May shut down 

Just now, peezy28 said:

Man you and that man live bout 8 hours away from each other stall em out Debo LMAO.  (you still live down south right?)

Lmao lol hahahahhaha funny thing that’s my nick name bra (debo) wen I first read it I’m like dam this nigga kno me personally ..how lol...but u was stating the Friday phrase lol 

Aye, my coach will travel south too if its a good challenge from a playoff team (which y'all are).  If your folk are interested I will have him call them.  He got 3 out of area teams this year Cocoa (got blasted), Mitchell (they garbage and we played like isht and lost) and Braden River (they were whooping our tale 21-7 we were driving at the end of the half then game got called for lightening).  He will keep challenging till his team is used to playing teams out of county... Something that is not common where we are from.

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Lmao lol hahahahhaha funny thing that’s my nick name bra (debo) wen I first read it I’m like dam this nigga kno me personally ..how lol...but u was stating the Friday phrase lol 

HAHAHAHAHA!  Maybe I do LOl.  That is some funny isht. 

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

HAHAHAHAHA!  Maybe I do LOl.  That is some funny isht. 

2 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Aye, my coach will travel south too if its a good challenge from a playoff team (which y'all are).  If your folk are interested I will have him call them.  He got 3 out of area teams this year Cocoa (got blasted), Mitchell (they garbage and we played like isht and lost) and Braden River (they were whooping our tale 21-7 we were driving at the end of the half then game got called for lightening).  He will keep challenging till his team is used to playing teams out of county... Something that is not common where we are from.

Hmu on my Facebook Bruh see if we can make dat happen dexter Louis green ...that’s my Facebook 

18 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Fair deal,

well to my knowledge the schedule for next year will be same as this year but you can try 2019 year

only thing that may work against it is idk if the school will be jumping with idea of the long travel but if you all agree to go to Columbia first year they will feel obligated to return the second year