Cardinal Gibbons vs. Dillard

Red Raider

Gibbons has a  harder game on Friday (Stranahan) then Dillard (Boynton Beach).....

I still see Cardinal Gibbons dictating how this game is going to go (defensively) right off the start, playing somewhat conservative offensively, grinding the clock  and subbing players  2nd half.  Should not be a need to share/open up the playbook for Gibbons here with the playoffs around the corner.

Dillard may put up a couple scores,  but facing Boynton Beach to Cardinal Gibbons in 72 hours for the Dillard players and staff is going to be a tough transition.   This will be the best defense Dillard has seen since STA on 8/17 ..... If Dillard puts up 2 TDs in the first half, I will be impressed and it will confirm the signs that Dillard had progressed offensively this season IMO...

I don't see huge blowout here, but I see Cardinal Gibbons taking care of business in similar fashion to what badbird smells with Gibbons by 28.

33 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Does Gibbons still play home games in the daytime? I remember Glades Central playing there in a few humid games. 

They have lights at Gibbons now and will likely be playing most Home games under the lights going forward.   

Chaminade-Madonna still plays Home games in the daytime and that field heats up like a mf!

23 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

They have lights at Gibbons now and will likely be playing most Home games under the lights going forward.   

Chaminade-Madonna still plays Home games in the daytime and that field heats up like a mf!

I feel you. Those games at Gibbons were super hot. They use to call it "The Furnace"

6 hours ago, Red Raider said:

Chiefs and Dillard next Monday

How is this one going to be played on such short rest for both teams

We had to play 3 games in 10 days before earlier this year and we went 3-0 so if we lose it will have nothing to do with fatigue the game being at home this might get interesting.