Week 10 Scores

Sharkbait

Arnold            24

Port St Joe  14  F

Not to take anything from Arnold but that was probably the worst 3 quarters of football PSJ has ever played.  I don't think there is a team in the state they would have beat tonight.  Coach Palmer's absence has really taken a toll the last few weeks prayers for a speedy recovery.

5 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Arnold            24

Port St Joe  14  F

Not to take anything from Arnold but that was probably the worst 3 quarters of football PSJ has ever played.  I don't think there is a team in the state they would have beat tonight.  Coach Palmer's absence has really taken a toll the last few weeks prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sorry about the loss. Hope Coach Palmer has a full and speedy recovery.

38 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Sorry about the loss. Hope Coach Palmer has a full and speedy recovery.

It's all part of what high school football really means,  boys learning to be men and finding out what is important in life.  As fans I think we are all guilty of holding teenagers to the standards of professional players when most high school players won't even play college ball.  They played a good 4th quarter,  it was too little too late,  but they showed some fight. 

53 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

It's all part of what high school football really means,  boys learning to be men and finding out what is important in life.  As fans I think we are all guilty of holding teenagers to the standards of professional players when most high school players won't even play college ball.  They played a good 4th quarter,  it was too little too late,  but they showed some fight. 

Showing fight is what's it's all about. Most young people will face significant adversity during the course of life. If what they learned on the football field helps overcome it, then that's what the game's all about!

4 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Do you think that loss and being that they play NFC next, opens up a door for Franklin County?

I don't think Franklin can pick up enough points.  I think the team's left on Franklin schedule have only combined for 3 wins.  St Joe will pick up at least 33 against NFC.