Final Dillard 31 Ely 16 We won!!!!! Finally

We finally did it after losing 4 consecutive years to Ely we finally beat em.

in a Soul bowl that was held on a school campus in over 40 years Dillard game in and dominated the tigers we took the ball away atleast 9 times and we built a 31-8 Lead.

the game was easily over 10,000 fans in attendance Dillard Fans over capacitied Ely away stands which is fairly big and wide 

is so happy for my panthers I wanted to cry man LETSSSS GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!

10 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

in a Soul bowl that was held on a school campus in over 40 years Dillard game in and dominated the tigers we took the ball away atleast 9 times and we built a 31-8 Lead.

the game was easily over 10,000 fans in attendance Dillard Fans over capacitied Ely away stands which is fairly big and wide 

Looks like dillard came to play 

Its November now

The air is cooling off time to make the final push to Orlando 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Looks like dillard came to play 

Its November now

The air is cooling off time to make the final push to Orlando 

Lol Man Dillard looked like a playoff team tonight they punched Ely in the mouth over and over We was in their 10 or less over 9 times but missed a few field goals and turns it over on downs about 3 times can’t do that next week But Dillard Took it to Ely tonight 

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Congratulations on the win! With that win, propelled Panther Nation to the #3 seed in the playoffs(per the Sun Sentinel) which means Carol City comes to town instead of MC. Y'all got lucky! Lol! Just messing with you bro! Good luck in the playoffs. 

Idk about that lol the chiefs are just as dangerous lol but to know we are the 3 seed in a very talented 6A is impressive being that most predicted Dillard to be 4-6 or worst 

11 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So I was right Ely did own y'all in the Soul Bowl 

15 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

So I was right Ely did own y'all in the Soul Bowl 

That was evident being that since I been on this bord we’ve came up short in Soul bowl I even meantion it in a few post ...now the real question is did u come to troll or did u come on here to congratulate lol Cuz everybody so far but u was able to congratulate and etc but the first thing u can say was “so I was right Ely was owning y’all” Sorry u couldn’t complete that by saying I told u Ely would continue to roll like u meantion in ya prediction lol

58 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Idk about that lol the chiefs are just as dangerous lol but to know we are the 3 seed in a very talented 6A is impressive being that most predicted Dillard to be 4-6 or worst 

Nolebull said they would go 5-5

Lol

Looks like he was wrong 

6-4 finish for dillard in regular season 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think he also said Boyd Anderson was a likely loss or a certain loss lol

Lol so much for certain like muck boy said Ely would continue to roll lol well if u call them getting annihialated continuing to roll then ookkaayy lol their rolling alright right to clear out their lockers!!

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

That was evident being that since I been on this bord we’ve came up short in Soul bowl I even meantion it in a few post ...now the real question is did u come to troll or did u come on here to congratulate lol Cuz everybody so far but u was able to congratulate and etc but the first thing u can say was “so I was right Ely was owning y’all” Sorry u couldn’t complete that by saying I told u Ely would continue to roll like u meantion in ya prediction lol

Saying congrats I was proving my point