Vero Beach hosting Spring Jamboree

FloTech

1 hour ago, FloTech said:

Soooooo Vero backed out of the jamboree that had promised them alot of college scouts and two physical games against two good teams maaannnn that's bull tho they ain't fixin learn nothing by blowing out two garbage teams SMH 

They should have stuck with the other jamboree

2 hours ago, FloTech said:

Be honest bro they were ducking those teams, Vero reminds of boxers when it comes to negotiations and playing top ranked teams 

Yea those games would've helped them for real. Rockledge did well in their games and there was only one blowout I think.

5 hours ago, FloTech said:

Soooooo Vero backed out of the jamboree that had promised them alot of college scouts and two physical games against two good teams maaannnn that's bull tho they ain't fixin learn nothing by blowing out two garbage teams SMH 

That is why they will lose in the second or third round of the playoffs again this year after going 10-0 or 9-1 in the regular season. Making the boosters and fans happy with a good regular season record seems to be the strategy. 

Weather for sure is probably worst today than it was on Saturday most definitely think something fishy about the excuse of the weather. They made saw a way to get some profits from the spring game which is why that backed out Saturday and host they own spring jamboree    

1 hour ago, Mashburns said:

Weather for sure is probably worst today than it was on Saturday most definitely think something fishy about the excuse of the weather. They made saw a way to get some profits from the spring game which is why that backed out Saturday and host they own spring jamboree    

Yea they just trying get an easy two wins..... 

Vero has a big history of pulling out of challenging games 

Pulled out of a big spring game against BTW in 2014 to play a downed Dwyer team. 

Didn't sign the other half of the contract in 2015 to play Don Bosco prep instead they played Palm Beach Central.

And now this... 

5 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

That is why they will lose in the second or third round of the playoffs again this year after going 10-0 or 9-1 in the regular season. Making the boosters and fans happy with a good regular season record seems to be the strategy. 

Man u are right I realized that recently 

3 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Now I'm hearing that they are trying to salvage Jensen Beach spring season all this is a bunch of bull shit 

Those teams didn't need Vero in order to play their own Spring Jamboree, so again that's not a legit reason. The reason I can believe is that they seen a way to make some profits off their own spring jamboree I don't think Vero will ducked opponents for 2 qtrs. But if you commit to something as a coach/program show up 

2 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Those teams didn't need Vero in order to play their own Spring Jamboree, so again that's not a legit reason. The reason I can believe is that they seen a way to make some profits off their own spring jamboree I don't think Vero will ducked opponents for 2 qtrs. But if you commit to something as a coach/program show up 

It's a benefit but u don't know Vero like I do they for sure ducked the competition down there

3 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Hopefully vero have a good showing tonight and that the spring Jamboree can attract some colleges down which I'm sure they can with the big OLB they have up there 

Yea but not like last week where several players could have gotten offers