Seminole Turnover Backpack Already Outdone

OldSchoolLion

Not be outdone by their ACC foes the Noles....Duke, in line with its snooty academic image, has implemented the turnover woodwinds.  Each turnover during a game will allow the athlete to graduate to the next instrument.  Imagine the thrill of a hyped up CB with 3 INT's taunting his opponents with a masterful rendition of one of Bach's cello suites.:rolleyes:  Check out #56...u touch my viola I kill you.:)

Image result for football player pop pom

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Not be outdone by their ACC foes the Noles....Duke, in line with its snooty academic image, has implemented the turnover woodwinds.  Each turnover during a game will allow the athlete to graduate to the next instrument.  Imagine the thrill of a hyped up CB with 3 INT's taunting his opponents with a masterful rendition of one of Bach's cello suites.:rolleyes:  Check out #56...u touch my viola I kill you.:)

Image result for football player pop pom

The backpack is so FSU players can steal shoes or crab legs

The Gators have done it!  While the Noles have their "Secure the Bag" motivation, the Gators now have their "Protect the Purse" mantra.    I cannot wait for the Noles to meet the Gators this year.  Imagine when the Gator players enter Doak Campbell, each flaunting a designer Gucci football handbag and taunting the Noles' for their lame backpacks.  This all fits so beautifully with the softer, gentler image of the game.    

Image result for football player purse photo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...