Dillard On A Historic Run As They Look to improve to 4-0 Friday.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Wow what a year to be A Panther Fan; Even though the season is still young Dillard has already accomplished a Few Things That Dillard As A Football Organization has not been able to accomplish in 10+ Years.!! 

1. Beating miramar - yes this years miramar squad is not the 2009 championship squad but none the less their still very talented with a above avg defense. Nontheless they have given dillard hell over the years most years in dominating fashion dillard last win over miramar was in 2006 before this year. Up until this year we lost 6+ str8 games to the patriots. But this year even after getting down the panthers rallied and beat a very good miramar team at home.

#2 Beating Pahokee- the muck has owned dillard over the years especially in the muck. Dillard has never won in the muck until this year!! (If they did its not on record) dillard havent played pahokee in over 20+ years and not only did dillard go to the muck this year but they mauled a pretty talented pahokee squad on their field giving dillard their first ever win in the muck.

#3 Starting 3-0 Dillard Has Not Started 3-0 or Better Since the late 80's which were the times we won our 2 championships; now Dillard has a chance to move to 4-0 this friday.

All in All am i saying us as panther fans should start purchasing our daytona tickets ?? NOOOOOOO!! we are a LONG way from that; still a long season so much can happen between now & Nov. BUT what i will Say is Dillard is a Very scary team this year with the POTIENTIAL To Not only do great things but do 1 thing they havent done since 01 Go Deep into the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Hwy17 said:

Y'all should win this one 

I got us by 50+

Our tough stretch was miramar & pahokee both historic teams with historic history.

Pahokee is a very talented team they will give any 1a and most other schools problems their very fast on offense & defense but playing a school like dillard they were just bullied from start to finish.

As for dillard we very well should go 9-1 at the very least possibly 10-0

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Hmmm and their 1A? Where do their players come from and how do u think they will do in 4 or 5a?

2017 Madison was loaded. Probably could have won 4 or 5 a title. But they don't have the depth anymore. They have jv and middle school team. 

Everyone is still trying to figure out where those almost 800 students disappeared to for Madison to drop from 4A/3A to 1A. They used to compete against Glades Central (when they were 4A) in state finals. 

I have no issue with them being in 1A, it just baffles me as to why they are in the South bracket. Since the move to 1A they've only won 2 titles (Trenton, Pahokee, Madison twice)

4 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Everyone is still trying to figure out where those almost 800 students disappeared to for Madison to drop from 4A/3A to 1A. They used to compete against Glades Central (when they were 4A) in state finals. 

I have no issue with them being in 1A, it just baffles me as to why they are in the South bracket. Since the move to 1A they've only won 2 titles (Trenton, Pahokee, Madison twice)

I had to ask because the way madison is being talked about u would think their Sta put in the 1A classification. But aye my focus is 6a.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Wow what a year to be A Panther Fan; Even though the season is still young Dillard has already accomplished a Few Things That Dillard As A Football Organization has not been able to accomplish in 10+ Years.!! 

1. Beating miramar - yes this years miramar squad is not the 2009 championship squad but none the less their still very talented with a above avg defense. Nontheless they have given dillard hell over the years most years in dominating fashion dillard last win over miramar was in 2006 before this year. Up until this year we lost 6+ str8 games to the patriots. But this year even after getting down the panthers rallied and beat a very good miramar team at home.

#2 Beating Pahokee- the muck has owned dillard over the years especially in the muck. Dillard has never won in the muck until this year!! (If they did its not on record) dillard havent played pahokee in over 20+ years and not only did dillard go to the muck this year but they mauled a pretty talented pahokee squad on their field giving dillard their first ever win in the muck.

#3 Starting 3-0 Dillard Has Not Started 3-0 or Better Since the late 80's which were the times we won our 2 championships; now Dillard has a chance to move to 4-0 this friday.

All in All am i saying us as panther fans should start purchasing our daytona tickets ?? NOOOOOOO!! we are a LONG way from that; still a long season so much can happen between now & Nov. BUT what i will Say is Dillard is a Very scary team this year with the POTIENTIAL To Not only do great things but do 1 thing they havent done since 01 Go Deep into the playoffs.

Norland nearly upset South Dade last night, lighting up the SD defense.  Sounds like they had the game virtually won and fumbled the game away.  May want to check this team out, since Dillard could be running into them in the playoffs.  They have played a spoiler role in past years. 

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Norland nearly upset South Dade last night, lighting up the SD defense.  Sounds like they had the game virtually won and fumbled the game away.  May want to check this team out, since Dillard could be running into them in the playoffs.  They have played a spoiler role in past years. 

I've been keeping my eye on them and if you want me to be honest i feel even better about our win over miramar now because miramar dominated a very Good norland team 25-10 led 13-2 at the half and we beat miramar.