Jump to content

Columbia Fan Top 50 post week 9 Rankings


ColumbiaHighFan2017class
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

You can say whatever you want bro they were beating y’all by 20 I’m the 3rd!!!!

And I’m not worried about making my own top 50 idc about that. I don’t really care what spot you rank TCA either !! I’m just saying TCA and the other teams I named in the above comment are definitely batter the Columbia lol I’m done now !!!

Man what happened against Florida high I was there was trinity christian not trying or what???

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Man what happened against Florida high I was there was trinity christian not trying or what???

Honestly idk bro TCA been real iffy this year.  When they’re clicking there offense is unstoppable, but they turn the ball over a lot !!!

TCA defense is alright, they need to tighten up but I will say the have a lot of 10th graders starting on D!!!

And Florida high QB IS REALLY GOOD !! That was his first game this year because he was hurt .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Honestly idk bro TCA been real iffy this year.  When they’re clicking there offense is unstoppable, but they turn the ball over a lot !!!

TCA defense is alright, they need to tighten up but I will say the have a lot of 10th graders starting on D!!!

And Florida high QB IS REALLY GOOD !! That was his first game this year because he was hurt .

Still its Florida high yall have Webb at running back,  yall winning state tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Killian and Dillard are both good teams. Neither team is elite yet. They both have played below average schedules.  Dillard played STA tough but at the end of the day they lost. No moral victories if you want to be considered a top team in Florida. Coach Tate will have Dillard ready for the playoffs. Killian and Dillard has the talent to make some noise in the playoffs.  

My South Florida top tier teams right now are....

Central, STA, Chaminade, Da West, Gibbons, Hertiage

2nd Tier

Dillard, Killian, Gulliver, Western, Deerfield, Palmetto, Homstead

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Supernatural said:

Killian and Dillard are both good teams. Neither team is elite yet. They both have played below average schedules.  Dillard played STA tough but at the end of the day they lost. No moral victories if you want to be considered a top team in Florida. Coach Tate will have Dillard ready for the playoffs. Killian and Dillard has the talent to make some noise in the playoffs.  

My South Florida top tier teams right now are....

Central, STA, Chaminade, Da West, Gibbons, Hertiage

2nd Tier

Dillard, Killian, Gulliver, Western, Deerfield, Palmetto, Homstead

 

That’s interesting that you put the west as top tier , is it because of their name and pass success , because by the statement you just gave (No moral victories) The bulls was ran out of traz Powell by Venice, they turned around and was ran out of Tampa by iMG, then they were down 21-7 to Miami central before a few lose balls went their way but ultimately they still lost. So In retrospect every “BIG” game they had they lost, I mean we’re going based off this year and not the last right.??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Killian and Dillard are both good teams. Neither team is elite yet. They both have played below average schedules.  Dillard played STA tough but at the end of the day they lost. No moral victories if you want to be considered a top team in Florida. Coach Tate will have Dillard ready for the playoffs. Killian and Dillard has the talent to make some noise in the playoffs.  

My South Florida top tier teams right now are....

Central, STA, Chaminade, Da West, Gibbons, Hertiage

2nd Tier

Dillard, Killian, Gulliver, Western, Deerfield, Palmetto, Homstead

 

Before Dillard played STA so many analysts and posters on and off here said in order for Dillard to show they are “ELITE” they have to show they can hang with the #15 team in the NATION NATIONAL powerhouse STA, it was ALSO stated even if DILLARD lost it would be HOW they lost that would be DETERMINED if they were ELITE or NOT. NOT only was it CLOSE Asf, NOT only Did JASON TAYLOR STA DC say dillard was the TOUGHEST opponent they’ve face which includeS ST FRANCIS & Jesuit who they lost to. 
 

but dillard was a 4th & GOAL away from BEATING STA on their HOME TURF in front of over 6,000 fans. Only a (ELITE) team would be able to do that, ANY other team would have been BLOWN out AKA gibbons, AKA ST FRANCIS(whose nationally ranked also by the way)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Before Dillard played STA so many analysts and posters on and off here said in order for Dillard to show they are “ELITE” they have to show they can hang with the #15 team in the NATION NATIONAL powerhouse STA, it was ALSO stated even if DILLARD lost it would be HOW they lost that would be DETERMINED if they were ELITE or NOT. NOT only was it CLOSE Asf, NOT only Did JASON TAYLOR STA DC say dillard was the TOUGHEST opponent they’ve face which includeS ST FRANCIS & Jesuit who they lost to. 
 

but dillard was a 4th & GOAL away from BEATING STA on their HOME TURF in front of over 6,000 fans. Only a (ELITE) team would be able to do that, ANY other team would have been BLOWN out AKA gibbons, AKA ST FRANCIS(whose nationally ranked also by the way)

Venice was a kickoff classic. No different then Chaminade beating Dillard 16-0 in the kickoff classic.  You like to use national rankings when trying to make a point to make Dillard losses look good and now you want to down Da West for losing to two nationally ranked teams. By the way the Cent vs West game was tied 7-7 going in the 4th qtr before Cent made it 21-7. Again Dillard is a GOOD team so be proud of them. But they are not a top tier South Florida team YET (my opinion)! They have to start playing a tougher schedule and winning against the big dogs (top tier teams).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Killian and Dillard are both good teams. Neither team is elite yet. They both have played below average schedules.  Dillard played STA tough but at the end of the day they lost. No moral victories if you want to be considered a top team in Florida. Coach Tate will have Dillard ready for the playoffs. Killian and Dillard has the talent to make some noise in the playoffs.  

My South Florida top tier teams right now are....

Central, STA, Chaminade, Da West, Gibbons, Hertiage

2nd Tier

Dillard, Killian, Gulliver, Western, Deerfield, Palmetto, Homstead

 

You say Dillard isn’t ELITE yet ? But yet they’re NATIONALLY ranked by maxpreps, their TOP 5 in broward county & Miami heralds top 5. 
 

they’re top 5 in south Florida cribs rankings #4 to be exact while Killian is struggling with a 4-4 booker T team as week speak lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Supernatural said:

Venice was a kickoff classic. No different then Chaminade beating Dillard 16-0 in the kickoff classic.  You like to use national rankings when trying to make a point to make Dillard losses look good and now you want to down Da West for losing to two nationally ranked teams. By the way the Cent vs West game was tied 7-7 going in the 4th qtr before Cent made it 21-7. Again Dillard is a GOOD team so be proud of them. But they are not a top tier South Florida team YET (my opinion)! They have to start playing a tougher schedule and winning against the big dogs (top tier teams).

Lol wait a min lol if you’re gonna call it a spade call it a spade all around but you just JUSTIFIED Miami northwestern beating top tear DESPITE them losing to “TWO NATIONAL RANKED TEAMS” , but yet in your “OPINION” you just said that’s the reason you don’t feel Dillard is ELITE yet lol ahahahahaha make up your mind.

you wanna use Venice as a kick off classic game bro they was STILL blown out at home and gave up over 50th! TWICE!! 
 

u wanna say it was 7-7 going into the 4th with central , fam it was 9-0 vs chaminade in the KOC with 3 min to go vs the #50 team in the country but as you stated BOTH teams STILL lost lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Venice was a kickoff classic. No different then Chaminade beating Dillard 16-0 in the kickoff classic.  You like to use national rankings when trying to make a point to make Dillard losses look good and now you want to down Da West for losing to two nationally ranked teams. By the way the Cent vs West game was tied 7-7 going in the 4th qtr before Cent made it 21-7. Again Dillard is a GOOD team so be proud of them. But they are not a top tier South Florida team YET (my opinion)! They have to start playing a tougher schedule and winning against the big dogs (top tier teams).

And dam right I’m going to go by national rankings because if you’re gonna call yourself ELITE you have to MEASURE yourself (VS THE ELITE) 

iMG is ELITE, MNW played them and was RAN out of town, DILLARD played NATIONAL POWERHOUSE STA and was a 4th and GOAL away from winning, unless you dONT know ball, it’s levels to this FOOTBALL ish, and if DILLARD Wasn’t on STA level which is ELITE Dillard would have gotten BLOWN out. 
 

didnt gibbons get ran out of FAU stadium by this SAME STA team but you got them as TIER 1 ?? didn’t they Also Lose to AHP whose without their QB1 ? But their TEIR 1 over Dillard lol yeah ok. But that’s your opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

You say Dillard isn’t ELITE yet ? But yet they’re NATIONALLY ranked by maxpreps, their TOP 5 in broward county & Miami heralds top 5. 
 

they’re top 5 in south Florida cribs rankings #4 to be exact while Killian is struggling with a 4-4 booker T team as week speak lol.

I'm from South Florida and I go to several games a week! Been doing it for years. Maxpreps also says Dillard has the weakest schedule by far out of the top 25 in the state.  Dillard is known in South Florida for playing a weak regular season schedule. That's why many feel they struggle with the elite teams. Like I said earlier, I do believe Dillard can make a serious run in the playoffs. You have to beat a big dog to be the big dog!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol wait a min lol if you’re gonna call it a spade call it a spade all around but you just JUSTIFIED Miami northwestern beating top tear DESPITE them losing to “TWO NATIONAL RANKED TEAMS” , but yet in your “OPINION” you just said that’s the reason you don’t feel Dillard is ELITE yet lol ahahahahaha make up your mind.

you wanna use Venice as a kick off classic game bro they was STILL blown out at home and gave up over 50th! TWICE!! 
 

u wanna say it was 7-7 going into the 4th with central , fam it was 9-0 vs chaminade in the KOC with 3 min to go vs the #50 team in the country but as you stated BOTH teams STILL lost lol. 

Again get your facts right! Chaminade was up 16-0 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I was at that game. Chaminade pulled it's starters in the 3rd qtr too. Again Dillard is a good team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Supernatural said:

I'm from South Florida and I go to several games a week! Been doing it for years. Maxpreps also says Dillard has the weakest schedule by far out of the top 25 in the state.  Dillard is known in South Florida for playing a weak regular season schedule. That's why many feel they struggle with the elite teams. Like I said earlier, I do believe Dillard can make a serious run in the playoffs. You have to beat a big dog to be the big dog!

I hear all what you’re saying but you’re ignoring ALL my points & EXAMPLES! Lol 

if we’re basting teams off THIS YEAR only what BIG DAWG has Miami northwestern beat ?? 
 

you talk about Dillard has been known for playing weak regular season games, on the same token the OLD Dillard iS ALSO known for getting blown out when they FINALLY did play a POWERHOUSE

lets see this year: Played DEERFIELD 8A powerhouse, came in as a BIG underdog for the EXACT reasons you JUST gave and we BLEW they rump out. 
 

played against a dark hour but very solid team in MIRAMAR beat them. 
 

went on the road against the TOP 25 Team in the country and went TOE TO TOE, where as the OLD DILLARD wouldn’t have even scored and would’ve lost by 40 lol , so again please don’t be on sided. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Supernatural said:

Again get your facts right! Chaminade was up 16-0 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I was at that game. Chaminade pulled it's starters in the 3rd qtr too. Again Dillard is a good team. 

I was at the game how you’re gonna tell me what the score was and THEY both pulled their starters and the score was 9-0 with 3 min in the game go back and watch the film. Do I need to PM you the screenshot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And dam right I’m going to go by national rankings because if you’re gonna call yourself ELITE you have to MEASURE yourself (VS THE ELITE) 

iMG is ELITE, MNW played them and was RAN out of town, DILLARD played NATIONAL POWERHOUSE STA and was a 4th and GOAL away from winning, unless you dONT know ball, it’s levels to this FOOTBALL ish, and if DILLARD Wasn’t on STA level which is ELITE Dillard would have gotten BLOWN out. 
 

didnt gibbons get ran out of FAU stadium by this SAME STA team but you got them as TIER 1 ?? didn’t they Also Lose to AHP whose without their QB1 ? But their TEIR 1 over Dillard lol yeah ok. But that’s your opinion. 

Name a top Maxprep Florida top 25 Dillard has beat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I hear all what you’re saying but you’re ignoring ALL my points & EXAMPLES! Lol 

if we’re basting teams off THIS YEAR only what BIG DAWG has Miami northwestern beat ?? 
 

you talk about Dillard has been known for playing weak regular season games, on the same token the OLD Dillard iS ALSO known for getting blown out when they FINALLY did play a POWERHOUSE

lets see this year: Played DEERFIELD 8A powerhouse, came in as a BIG underdog for the EXACT reasons you JUST gave and we BLEW they rump out. 
 

played against a dark hour but very solid team in MIRAMAR beat them. 
 

went on the road against the TOP 25 Team in the country and went TOE TO TOE, where as the OLD DILLARD wouldn’t have even scored and would’ve lost by 40 lol , so again please don’t be on sided. 

Deerfield young this year bro, everybody knows this. But that was a good win by Dillard. Miramar a solid team but not elite. Again what ELITE team has Dillard beat? Coach Tate will definitely lead Dillard to a state championship within the next 3 years in my opinion but Dillard is not a South Florida top dog right now. They have not beat a top dog since they beat Columbus 3 years 21-20. And Columbus running back Parrish and QB was suspended for the first half of the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Supernatural said:

Name a top Maxprep Florida top 25 Dillard has beat?

We only played one top 25 this year, 

if we’re gonna do that Name ONE TOP 25 team gibbons beat this year ?? 
 

NAME 1 top 25 or team did MIAMI northwestern beat ?? They played (3) NATIONALLY ranked schools and LOST ALL 3 

American heritage beat chaminade, but turned around & got BLOWN out by a 4-4 TCA team they lost by double digits to TREASURE COAST & they ALSO lost to STA 

MIAMI CENTRAL as great as they’ve been over the years Played TWO nationally ranked opponents & WAS blown out in the first one & lost a nail biter to the second one, so what are we REALLY talking about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Supernatural said:

Deerfield young this year bro, everybody knows this. But that was a good win by Dillard. Miramar a solid team but not elite. Again what ELITE team has Dillard beat? Coach Tate will definitely lead Dillard to a state championship within the next 3 years in my opinion but Dillard is not a South Florida top dog right now. They have not beat a top dog since they beat Columbus 3 years 21-20. And Columbus running back Parrish and QB was suspended for the first half of the game.

Oh DFB is young but yet lol they were double digit faves but almost everyone to beat us HAHAHAHA lol 

you talk about Parrish being suspended but yet Columbus was still DD faves & we won the game lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

We only played one top 25 this year, 

if we’re gonna do that Name ONE TOP 25 team gibbons beat this year ?? 
 

NAME 1 top 25 or team did MIAMI northwestern beat ?? They played (3) NATIONALLY ranked schools and LOST ALL 3 

American heritage beat chaminade, but turned around & got BLOWN out by a 4-4 TCA team they lost by double digits to TREASURE COAST & they ALSO lost to STA 

MIAMI CENTRAL as great as they’ve been over the years Played TWO nationally ranked opponents & WAS blown out in the first one & lost a nail biter to the second one, so what are we REALLY talking about. 

Gibbons beat Venice and Gainesville Buchholz

Hertiage was beating STA before they QB got hurt (not saying they would have beat STA). And they lost to Trinty because Mark Fletcher and the QB was out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Oh DFB is young but yet lol they were double digit faves but almost everyone to beat us HAHAHAHA lol 

you talk about Parrish being suspended but yet Columbus was still DD faves & we won the game lol

You right! They were! And that was a good when by Dillard over Deerfield. Dillard has talent and Coach Tate is a great coach with a winning pedigree. But bro, Dillard SOS is 11.4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Supernatural said:

Gibbons beat Venice and Gainesville Buchholz

Hertiage was beating STA before they QB got hurt (not saying they would have beat STA). And they lost to Trinty because Mark Fletcher and the QB was out.

Now you’re making excuses to try & make your point THEY LOST! Lol you want to credit gibbons for beating bucholz when they’re NOT even ranked Dillard is ranked higher then them. 
 

you talk about they lost to TCA cuz their QB was out lol they lost to the same team last year 3-0, of AHP is as TOP teir as you say NO way they get RAN out the statdium like that to them AND treasure coast. 
 

all I hear is ALOT of excuses for the teams you want to JUSTIFY 

But yet on SOUTH FL cribs Dillard is ranked #4

on under the lights Dillard is ranked #10 in ALL of south Florida. 
 

on maxpreps Dillard is RANKED #80 in the NATION (WITH A “WEAK SCHEDULE) 

on Miami herald Dillard is ranked top 8 in ALL of SOUTH FLORIDA 

On susentinal Dillar is ranked TOP 5 In ALL of broward county. 
 

on Hotbeads Sports Dillard is ranked TOP 8 In ALL of FLORIDA 

in FLORIDA HS SPORTS Dillard is ranked TOP 20 in ALL of Florida. 
 

THE #s DONT LIE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Oh DFB is young but yet lol they were double digit faves but almost everyone to beat us HAHAHAHA lol 

you talk about Parrish being suspended but yet Columbus was still DD faves & we won the game lol

Madison is awesome not saying they beat st thomas aquinas or american heritage, but they could hang, seriously they beat Florida high who had a great quarter back,  and Columbia elite receivers.  Madison truly is a great program think about it all these teams played each other. Madco ain't that far away from anyone seriously. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Gibbons beat Venice and Gainesville Buchholz

Hertiage was beating STA before they QB got hurt (not saying they would have beat STA). And they lost to Trinty because Mark Fletcher and the QB was out.

Plus Western only lost to STA at their place by 10 also; that stat alone doesn't make a team elite.  As you clearly are pointing out and I tried to do so over the past several weeks, SOS is what is holding them back.  Among the top 30 they have by far the weakest on Max Preps (11.8) vs Western (25.2) with only other loss to Chaminade.  I too was pulling for Dillard to upend STA and they fought the good fight.  DFB is no longer on the top 50 list, so that has added to the lack of quality wins and STA is not considered an unbeatable monster since they have lost to an unexpected opponents.  Just go out in the playoffs and back up the talk, which will then give you the last laugh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

You right! They were! And that was a good when by Dillard over Deerfield. Dillard has talent and Coach Tate is a great coach with a winning pedigree. But bro, Dillard SOS is 11.4.

And Fleming is playing for lowndes should be at madco he a five star future all american look him up. Madco created him and others , no transfers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...