Two (9-1) Teams Coming Out Of District 7A-15 (WOW)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I don’t know how the playoff seedlings are gonna wind up , rather we’re going to be @miramar round one or @ ft Lauderdale or homestead or at some at some team up north. 

but unless ALL of hell freezes over there will be TWO 9-1 Teams coming out of district 7A15 & on a much anticipated collision course to meet again, only this time in a do or die elimination game. 

how I feel no one in 7A wants to see ST Thomas or Dillard in the playoffs, but this is why we play the game letsss goooo. @VeniceIndiansFootball @SubZero @561_Fan @DarterBlue2 @Jullian

Just now, FBGUY1989 said:

I wouldn't sleep on Homestead if Dillard gets them in any round. Homestead is 8-1 and are really good this year. Think they band pretty decent as well. Dillard already knows Fort Lauderdale and Miramar so nothing to practice on

I was thinking about that matchup as well, but then giving up 35 points to south to a 3-6 south dade team doesn’t sit well with me. 

i don’t think we’ve ever played them but if we did it was over 30 years ago so it would be a interesting matchup. Band wise lol they’re terrible. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I was thinking about that matchup as well, but then giving up 35 points to south to a 3-6 south dade team doesn’t sit well with me. 

i don’t think we’ve ever played them but if we did it was over 30 years ago so it would be a interesting matchup. Band wise lol they’re terrible. 

You don't know but Homestead and South Dade are rivals. When these two play record goes out the book. The first match up was 42-14 Homestead and the 2nd matchup was 55-42 but Homestead usually not a threat but this year they're pretty good. Now as for the band I was making a joke I don't think Homestead has a chance or I could be wrong 

5 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

You don't know but Homestead and South Dade are rivals. When these two play record goes out the book.  Homestead usually not a threat but this year they're pretty good. Now as for the band I was making a joke I don't think Homestead has a chance or I could be wrong 

Lol I feel you, guess we would find out if that matchup happens, FHSF was doing rpi rankings and possible playoff matchups unless they stopped 

but if they didn’t send me the link of the latest projectory

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol I feel you, guess we would find out if that matchup happens, FHSF was doing rpi rankings and possible playoff matchups unless they stopped 

but if they didn’t send me the link of the latest projectory

Either way until it's done St. Thomas is that school to beat in 7A and Dillard might have been the closes to beating them