2016 Statewide Transfers - Public or Private

BrowardHandicapper

@Cat_Scratch Booker T. Washington has been a force since it reopened as a high school in 1999 and during its inaugural season in 2002. If Armwood wasn't in the way early on the F-5 boys might have more than just 5 state title's. There are other schools around but they're not good. Miami Beach, Miami Springs and Edison. Northwestern is so so and then you're left with Central and Booker T. Washington powerhouse of Miami. I don't know why Sherrod Johnson choose the Tornadoes but I'd guess it's on proximity and enrollment. Central isn't close by and is pushing up on 2000 students. Booker T is closer to Jackson and has only 900 students.

@Cat_Scratch Booker T. Washington has been a force since it reopened as a high school in 1999 and during its inaugural season in 2002. If Armwood wasn't in the way early on the F-5 boys might have more than just 5 state title's. There are other schools around but they're not good. Miami Beach, Miami Springs and Edison. Northwestern is so so and then you're left with Central and Booker T. Washington powerhouse of Miami. I don't know why Sherrod Johnson choose the Tornadoes but I'd guess it's on proximity and enrollment. Central isn't close by and is pushing up on 2000 students. Booker T is closer to Jackson and has only 900 students.

You forgot Carol city

8A-6 Bradenton Manatee has attracted student athletes statewide over the 2016 spring/summer:

2018 RB Josh Booker has transferred from Sarasota High to Manatee.  

2017 RB/SS William Ivey Jr. has transferred from Southeast High to Manatee.

2018 WR Shane Hooks has transferred from Tiber Creek to Manatee.

2018 ATH Jaylen Striker has transferred from Tampa Alonso to Manatee.

2018 WR Hayden Brewer has transferred from Cardinal Mooney to Manatee.

2018 LB/RB Gary White has transferred from Northeast (Fort Lauderdale) to Manatee.

2019 DE/DT Carter Sysak has transferred from Riverview to Manatee.

2017 DE/DT Quay Mays has transferred from Evans to Manatee.

Xavier Williams will also be leaving chaminade as well as keontra smith

Unless you have major inside scoop, I have yet to see this. I see both post hint at possibly leaving, but from what both are publicly saying they are still open to staying at CM. 

The biggest name on Chaminade-Madonna that I think could make the biggest influence on another team with his skill-set is QB Henry Columbi.  He could make a lot of teams that are 1st/2nd round type teams into possible State contenders.  Might throw the best ball in Broward County IMO.

Teams off of the top of my head that  could see Columbi landing at if he decided to leave Chaminade-Madonna.. in no order - Cardinal Gibbons, Flanagan, Miami Columbus, North Broward Prep (Ind.), Calvary Christian (Ind.), Archbishop McCarthy (Ind.) , McArthur

The biggest name on Chaminade-Madonna that I think could make the biggest influence on another team with his skill-set is QB Henry Columbi. He could make a lot of teams that are 1st/2nd round type teams into instant State contenders. Might throw the best ball in Broward County IMO.

Teams off of the top of my head that could see Columbi landing at if he decided to leave Chaminade-Madonna.. in no order - Cardinal Gibbons, Flanagan, Miami Columbus, North Broward Prep (Ind.), Calvary Christian (Ind.), Archbishop McCarthy (Ind.) , McArthur, Miami Central

What happened to viera and Lakeland? ;)