Jump to content

DiLLARD HIGH SCHEDULE SO FAR


Recommended Posts

Just now, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Honestly I think there’s a good chance your Panthers come away from this schedule unbeaten or with just 1 loss. I could see them dropping the Miami Central game in week 3 and then using that sort of as “gasoline on the fire” to finish the season 9-1 and have HFA throughout the playoffs. 

That could be the game but Dillard has been wanting MIAMI central since 2 years ago haven’t faced them since our HC Eddie past and we’ve been wanting revenge. 
 

all in all my only focus is being healthy come playoffs and winning when it counts most “THE PLAYOFFS” 

dillard has graduated from the racking regular season win faze. We went 36-4 over the last 3 years, Dillard is easily top 5 in broward and top 15 in all of Florida. 
 

now it’s time to build on that and make a deep playoff run which is what I believe this schedule was created for. The goal come playoff time is to be battle tested. Miami central and miami northwestern has went into the playoffs plenty of times with 3-4 loses & hoisted that trophy at the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That could be the game but Dillard has been wanting MIAMI central since 2 years ago haven’t faced them since our HC Eddie past and we’ve been wanting revenge. 
 

all in all my only focus is being healthy come playoffs and winning when it counts most “THE PLAYOFFS” 

dillard has graduated from the racking regular season win faze. We went 36-4 over the last 3 years, Dillard is easily top 5 in broward and top 15 in all of Florida. 
 

now it’s time to build on that and make a deep playoff run which is what I believe this schedule was created for. The goal come playoff time is to be battle tested. Miami central and miami northwestern has went into the playoffs plenty of times with 3-4 loses & hoisted that trophy at the end. 

Whether they lose 1, lose 4, or go undefeated, just stay healthy for playoffs!! That’s what really counts.

You guys are in 3A metro this year, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That could be the game but Dillard has been wanting MIAMI central since 2 years ago haven’t faced them since our HC Eddie past and we’ve been wanting revenge. 
 

all in all my only focus is being healthy come playoffs and winning when it counts most “THE PLAYOFFS” 

dillard has graduated from the racking regular season win faze. We went 36-4 over the last 3 years, Dillard is easily top 5 in broward and top 15 in all of Florida. 
 

now it’s time to build on that and make a deep playoff run which is what I believe this schedule was created for. The goal come playoff time is to be battle tested. Miami central and miami northwestern has went into the playoffs plenty of times with 3-4 loses & hoisted that trophy at the end. 

What do you think Dillard alumni expectations are. I can tell you Northwestern and Central expect to play every year in the state game. I'm sure Dillard does as well but what if they don't but beat Central and St. Thomas. Would this still be a win in your eyes and the alumni eyes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

What do you think Dillard alumni expectations are. I can tell you Northwestern and Central expect to play every year in the state game. I'm sure Dillard does as well but what if they don't but beat Central and St. Thomas. Would this still be a win in your eyes and the alumni eyes

5 years ago, our expectations were to have successful regular seasons, to create a environment to atleast keep our players home so we could start building a program that not only keeps players but bring them in. 
 

now that we have accomplished that, we’ve had the undefeated regular seasons, we’re keeping the players home. Now our expectations as a fan base is deep playoff runs and championships. We have the roster and coaching staff, especially this year with BLU from American heritage and our HC Tyler tate who was the offensive master mind at CM during their 4 Pete. 
 

dillard has shown last year they can go toe to toe with national powerhouses, now it’s time to show we can beat them. In this upcoming season we may not go 10-0 and beat STA CM & MC I don’t think no team in Florida can beat all 3, but I do believe come playoff time Dillard will be battle tested and ready for a deep playoff run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Who will our 5 loses be to ??? 
 

because with what Dillard has returning, the transfers we have and the boost on our coaching staff I see the 

CHAMINADE 

STA

MIAMI CENTRAL 

games all being toss ups Dillard already went toe to toe with BOTH CM & STA last year with BOTH teams finishing nationally ranked & state champs. 
 

All 3 of those games are gonna be at Dillard this year & i see Dillard taking 2-3 out of those games. They just have to handle business on the field & until they do Dillard would probably be the underdog in all 3. 
 

but even if Dillard lost all 3 we’re playing for the playoffs not regular season records. So even with 3 loses to those 3 teams of that propelled Dillard to a state championship later on that season im all for it. 

ian gon even hold my nuts cause yall boys stepped up and made a real schedule. so yeah those 3 def losses. yall can maybe beat sta but chaminade and cent are BLOWOUTS! but yall gon be ready for the playoffs for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

ian gon even hold my nuts cause yall boys stepped up and made a real schedule. so yeah those 3 def losses. yall can maybe beat sta but chaminade and cent are BLOWOUTS! but yall gon be ready for the playoffs for sure. 

Chaminade didn’t even blow us out last year, win lose or draw I don’t see neither game being blow outs either way. Dillard not the same Dillard of old my boy. We HERE & gotta SQUAD! lol. Central gone be central as always, so I’m looking forward to the matchup, if you pull up to the game we gotta link up b4 or after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Chaminade didn’t even blow us out last year, win lose or draw I don’t see neither game being blow outs either way. Dillard not the same Dillard of old my boy. We HERE & gotta SQUAD! lol. Central gone be central as always, so I’m looking forward to the matchup, if you pull up to the game we gotta link up b4 or after.

say less ima most likely slide cent game. chaminade i only say cause they was still coming together when y’all played them last year. you seen how them boys was playin towards the end of the season? all sophomores… they got something crazy over there believe it. but yall gotta watch out for homestead come playoffs. them boys definitely still got everybody and then some. i look forward to this season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cribboy305 said:

say less ima most likely slide cent game. chaminade i only say cause they was still coming together when y’all played them last year. you seen how them boys was playin towards the end of the season? all sophomores… they got something crazy over there believe it. but yall gotta watch out for homestead come playoffs. them boys definitely still got everybody and then some. i look forward to this season

DILLARD & homestead are in two diff districts now. And as far as chaminade I agree they were still coming together, but so were we. We played in the KOC neither team was at full strength but it was a great game nonetheless. 
 

sad part about when you have two great teams playing against each other, somebody has to lose. And that’s what’s going to be the case in these matchups. One team gonna lose but both teams are great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

5 years ago, our expectations were to have successful regular seasons, to create a environment to atleast keep our players home so we could start building a program that not only keeps players but bring them in. 
 

now that we have accomplished that, we’ve had the undefeated regular seasons, we’re keeping the players home. Now our expectations as a fan base is deep playoff runs and championships. We have the roster and coaching staff, especially this year with BLU from American heritage and our HC Tyler tate who was the offensive master mind at CM during their 4 Pete. 
 

dillard has shown last year they can go toe to toe with national powerhouses, now it’s time to show we can beat them. In this upcoming season we may not go 10-0 and beat STA CM & MC I don’t think no team in Florida can beat all 3, but I do believe come playoff time Dillard will be battle tested and ready for a deep playoff run.

Well stated and best wishes to Dillard this upcoming season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

THIS_IS_DILLARD:  "It doesn't matter who we play, Dillard's gonna win."

JESSE: "Unless Dillard plays MadCo.  MadCo will win because Dillard's trash."

Just wanted to save you guys some time.   :D

Mostly correct; but on the latter half, I think you are missing a few bad words, Perspective! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DILLARD HIGH 2022 OFFICIAL SCHEDULE 

8/26/22  - Rock Creek Christian Academy Eagles (BALTIMORE) (Home)

9/2/22 - @ Chaminade Madonna Lions

9/9/22 - @ Miramar Patriots 

(BYE WEEK) 

9/23/22 @ Miami Central Rockets (Mecca Traz Powell) 

9/30/22 Boyd Anderson Cobras (Home) 

10/7/22 St. Thomas AQUINAS Raiders (Home) 

10/14/22 @ Plantation Colonels 

10/22/22 *Homecoming Vs Ft.Lauderdale Flying L’s

10/28/22 @Tallahasse Lincoln Trojans 

11/5/22 *Soul Bowl BLANCHE Ely Tigers (Home)

@VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @cribboy305 @Jullian @DarterBlue2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

DILLARD HIGH 2022 OFFICIAL SCHEDULE 

8/26/22  - Rock Creek Christian Academy Eagles (Home)

9/2/22 - @ Chaminade Madonna Lions

9/9/22 - @ Miramar Patriots 

(BYE WEEK) 

9/23/22 @ Miami Central Rockets (Mecca Traz Powell) 

9/30/22 Boyd Anderson Cobras (Home) 

10/7/22 St. Thomas AQUINAS Raiders (Home) 

10/14/22 @ Plantation Colonels 

10/22/22 *Homecoming Vs Ft.Lauderdale Flying L’s

10/28/22 @Tallahasse Lincoln Trojans 

11/5/22 *Soul Bowl BLANCHE Ely Tigers (Home)

@VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @cribboy305 @Jullian @DarterBlue2

Good schedule and make sure I catch that Central game at Traz 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

DILLARD HIGH 2022 OFFICIAL SCHEDULE 

8/26/22  - Rock Creek Christian Academy Eagles (BALTIMORE) (Home)

9/2/22 - @ Chaminade Madonna Lions

9/9/22 - @ Miramar Patriots 

(BYE WEEK) 

9/23/22 @ Miami Central Rockets (Mecca Traz Powell) 

9/30/22 Boyd Anderson Cobras (Home) 

10/7/22 St. Thomas AQUINAS Raiders (Home) 

10/14/22 @ Plantation Colonels 

10/22/22 *Homecoming Vs Ft.Lauderdale Flying L’s

10/28/22 @Tallahasse Lincoln Trojans 

11/5/22 *Soul Bowl BLANCHE Ely Tigers (Home)

@VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @cribboy305 @Jullian @DarterBlue2

Whhheeew now that’s a gauntlet!! Lol. Win them all and you’re on track for a national championship. Good luck to your Panthers bro, I can easily see 10-0 with the kind of squad they have returning. We need to schedule a game next year! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Dillard-field Beach goes 7-3 with losses to MC, Chaminade and STA 

I see us winning at most 2 of those , chaminade & STA will both be revenge games. Which 2 will we win I can’t even call it. 
 

all 3 are nationally ranked & 2 will be on the road. Which would be a tough feat for anyteam in Florida. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I see us winning at most 2 of those , chaminade & STA will both be revenge games. Which 2 will we win I can’t even call it. 
 

all 3 are nationally ranked & 2 will be on the road. Which would be a tough feat for anyteam in Florida. 

Chaminade and STA are wins, MC the lone loss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

mannnn chaminade is not losing to them ppl. chaminade a beat yall a** if we keepin it real. dillard can win everything else except cent & cm. 

Are you saying Chaminade is better than St. Thomas 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...