FloridaHSFootball.com Season Previews

SportsNut25

You all say this every year about Cocoa and they still can't beat them F-5 boys. 2011-2015

Well Cocoa did take them into OT at Traz Powell and then a real squeaker where BTW won by 2 points the year we lost our FG kicker in Cocoa. More than likely we will see you in Cocoa for the Regional s this year since we came to Miami last year. Should be a good show for the fans.

Just wondering... The Tornado's have not lost a championship since they moved down to the same class as Cocoa. Did the school split in 11? I know hey were always a good team when they were playing up a few classes, but why did the school drop down in enrollment/classification? We had to add 7th and 8th grades to stay in 4A. Next year we will probably start an 8th grader at RB on varsity if he is as good as he seems to be. In 2014 we started an 8th grader at Kicker. We just don't have a lot to pick from.

Well Cocoa did take them into OT at Traz Powell and then a real squeaker where BTW won by 2 points the year we lost our FG kicker in Cocoa. More than likely we will see you in Cocoa for the Regional s this year since we came to Miami last year. Should be a good show for the fans.

Just wondering... The Tornado's have not lost a championship since they moved down to the same class as Cocoa. Did the school split in 11? I know hey were always a good team when they were playing up a few classes, but why did the school drop down in enrollment/classification? We had to add 7th and 8th grades to stay in 4A. Next year we will probably start an 8th grader at RB on varsity if he is as good as he seems to be. In 2014 we started an 8th grader at Kicker. We just don't have a lot to pick from.

That o.t. Game was at Curtis Park... As far as classification they were in the old 3a I believe and then moved up to 4a unless I'm wrong?