6A top 10 pre-season

DisabledAccount

Why does have to be repping Armwood? He's just simply stating his opinion. For some reason Armwood pumps fear into 6A north teams before they even hit the field. So what makes VG and PF any different? One thing I'd noticed about you is you have this "I am always right" mentality and if anyone goes against what you say, you will go on and on for pages and pages of posts. Dude get over yourself! I will tell you just like I told a poster on DJ's board...This ain't ESPN and you ain’t getting paid for this! You ain't gotta be right all the time.

No I ask because he seems to know the insides and outs of them and sounded like he has watched them this year otherwise I Dont know how he would be able to say this team best since 2011

I rep the state, however Armwood is a program I have always liked over the years because I loved their defenses in their heyday 

You got to understand FLFB there are just certain teams out there that columbiahighfan2016 want to see lose or hear people bring them down.  It makes him feel better.  There is something that Armwood has almost every year that Columbiahighfan2016  wants - a chance at States!  He recently called Armwood "chokers" for losing to National power Miami Central 3 years in a row.  This is coming from a COLUMBIA fan - calling another team "chokers" .  Shall we remind him of Columbia's history and opportunities?  Most recently 7A with Osceola now gone and Lakeland down in recent years..lol.  Last year was the golden opportunity for Columbia!

Why does have to be repping Armwood? He's just simply stating his opinion. For some reason Armwood pumps fear into 6A north teams before they even hit the field. So what makes VG and PF any different? One thing I'd noticed about you is you have this "I am always right" mentality and if anyone goes against what you say, you will go on and on for pages and pages of posts. Dude get over yourself! I will tell you just like I told a poster on DJ's board...This ain't ESPN and you ain’t getting paid for this! You ain't gotta be right all the time.

Don't he remind you of buddy frm GA... ECH lmao!!

Folks, we're talking about high school football, for pete's sake We're not discussing the capabilities of the Russian and Chinese armies versus the US military. Every member of this forum is, without a doubt, supporting a team or teams in an area. We all like to think that our team or teams can significantly compete. Otherwise, on the first day of the new season, the FHSAA would just give out the trophies to the teams that, in the opinion of a few "experts", will win the whole thing anyway and are thus deserving. No need to play out the season as that is obviously a waste of time. Some here on the forum are enthusiastic about their team and make a case for why they think that team can win over another team or can win states. It's harmless opinion and keeps this forum lively. Otherwise, as I stated, we may as well anoint the champions today and get on with our lives. Armwood may be the best team since the '72 Dolphins, but the season still has to be played. Any team can defeat any other team on any given Friday. This has been proven again and again. Whether Vanguard or Pine Forest, or any other team, has a chance against them is completely hypothetical and debatable as the teams are just now starting to don their gear. 

Folks, we're talking about high school football, for pete's sake We're not discussing the capabilities of the Russian and Chinese armies versus the US military. Every member of this forum is, without a doubt, supporting a team or teams in an area. We all like to think that our team or teams can significantly compete. Otherwise, on the first day of the new season, the FHSAA would just give out the trophies to the teams that, in the opinion of a few "experts", will win the whole thing anyway and are thus deserving. No need to play out the season as that is obviously a waste of time. Some here on the forum are enthusiastic about their team and make a case for why they think that team can win over another team or can win states. It's harmless opinion and keeps this forum lively. Otherwise, as I stated, we may as well anoint the champions today and get on with our lives. Armwood may be the best team since the '72 Dolphins, but the season still has to be played. Any team can defeat any other team on any given Friday. This has been proven again and again. Whether Vanguard or Pine Forest, or any other team, has a chance against them is completely hypothetical and debatable as the teams are just now starting to don their gear. 

Right on bro, All teams still have to play. I can speak on SoFla. If you make it through Miami-Dade, Broward, and sometimes Palm Beach county you may battered and bruised but its downhill from there. No disrespect to the other regions. Thats just how its seen.

Exactly

Right on bro, All teams still have to play. I can speak on SoFla. If you make it through Miami-Dade, Broward, and sometimes Palm Beach county you may battered and bruised but its downhill from there. No disrespect to the other regions. Thats just how its seen.

Thats what's been happening lately, but of course with these people they say I'm full of myself because I only one not drinking the armwood kool aid, no vanguard and pine Forrest probley not as good talent wise as Armwood, but since when does the better team always win, it's called UPSET, those do still happen and both those teams are better then the teams they faced in playoffs on their side of bracket the last few years from what I'm hearing

Thats what's been happening lately, but of course with these people they say I'm full of myself because I only one not drinking the armwood kool aid, no vanguard and pine Forrest probley not as good talent wise as Armwood, but since when does the better team always win, it's called UPSET, those do still happen and both those teams are better then the teams they faced in playoffs on their side of bracket the last few years from what I'm hearing

you don't need to be drinking any kool aid to see that this will easily be Armwood's most talented and well rounded team since their last state championship team

you don't need to be drinking any kool aid to see that this will easily be Armwood's most talented and well rounded team since their last state championship team

Maybe they are but they have yet to play one regular season down so I think bit too early to say armwood vs central is a lock

Bigger upset?

Boyd Anderson/Dillard OVER Carol City/Miami Central

OR

Vanguard/Pine Forest OVER Armwood

I think that's a excellent question Broward, I would slightly lean to bigger upset being south region IF the upset is on central just because they going for 5 straight but otherwise the bigger upset probley would be the north bracket one

What that boi hypin up PF and Vanguard for

Nah I'm just bored of hearing how a top of the line football state can be able to pick the results of season this early, we need some upsets to keep things interesting, if every game happened how it is supposed to then no one would even care, upsets make football fun

Bigger upset?

Boyd Anderson/Dillard OVER Carol City/Miami Central 

OR

Vanguard/Pine Forest OVER  Armwood    

I honestly don't see either as a realistic chance

Maybe just maybe Dillard stunning CC, but even that I don't see happening