Others to consider

Coral Gables

Boca Raton

South Dade

Miramar

West Orange

Winter Park

Sandalwood

This class dominates the fringe 25 range, definitely the deepest and most interesting class. Overall state rank in parenthesis

8A

1. Deerfield Beach (8)

2. Apopka (10)

3. Southridge (11)

4. Dr Phillips (16)

5. Columbus (20)

6. DB Atlantic

7. Manatee

8. Coral Gables

9. South Dade

10. Mandarin

Osceola

Lake Brantley

West Orange

OC University

Miramar

This class dominates the fringe 25 range, definitely the deepest and most interesting class. Overall state rank in parenthesis

8A

1. Deerfield Beach (8)

2. Apopka (10)

3. Southridge (11)

4. Dr Phillips (16)

5. Columbus (20)

6. DB Atlantic

7. Manatee

8. Coral Gables

9. South Dade

10. Mandarin

Osceola

Lake Brantley

West Orange

OC University

Miramar

Osceola not even in ur top 10?!?

Osceola not even in ur top 10?!?

They lost their best player on both offense (their workhorse RB to Maryland) and defense (best player on team CB Carlos Becker to FSU) as well as a couple other guys

They don't bring a heck of a lot back. Who would you put them in over?

Honestly we have the potential to be a top 10 team, however we have yet to play in the playoffs. We have some work to do on defense and special teams, lost our entire secondary, our do everything MLB, an OLB and a DL. Had over 100 kids out today and have some very talented kids filling those spots. This team reminds me of the Deland team I was apart of in 09, just as much talent.

State champs but they lost almost everything to graduation

They only return 2 from last year including no QB.  They got a JV kid coming up.  I just see them or mirmar being a problem for Deerfield Beach.  Historically, Deerfield Beach struggles with teams from that District in the playoffs for whatever reason.  Not sure why.

They only return 2 from last year including no QB. They got a JV kid coming up. I just see them or mirmar being a problem for Deerfield Beach. Historically, Deerfield Beach struggles with teams from that District in the playoffs for whatever reason. Not sure why.

Broward at end of day regardless of how much Flanagan lost they are still defending champs so they can't be counted out just yet, and yeah I picked them to lose in first round of bold predictions but its still their title defense and until they are knocked out they should at least be in top 10 of 8A

Broward at end of day regardless of how much Flanagan lost they are still defending champs so they can't be counted out just yet, and yeah I picked them to lose in first round of bold predictions but its still their title defense and until they are knocked out they should at least be in top 10 of 8A

I agree they should be in the top 10 of 8A .  Probably between 7-10.  Who do you have Flanagan losing to in the first round ? Piper?  If Flanagan wins their District they will likely be playing Piper or Stoneman Douglas.  

Honestly we have the potential to be a top 10 team, however we have yet to play in the playoffs. We have some work to do on defense and special teams, lost our entire secondary, our do everything MLB, an OLB and a DL. Had over 100 kids out today and have some very talented kids filling those spots. This team reminds me of the Deland team I was apart of in 09, just as much talent.

Good to hear, those were my thoughts too on the defense. To me you guys are a big ? Not sure what to expect since you'll be replacing so much, but who knows by the end of the year

I agree they should be in the top 10 of 8A . Probably between 7-10. Who do you have Flanagan losing to in the first round ? Piper? If Flanagan wins their District they will likely be playing Piper or Stoneman Douglas.

Hmm not sure, I thought they would have played Deerfield but I'll need to find out more about those 2 teams