1st Week Score Predictions

i'm so hyped its about that time about 10 days before the offical season kicks off so i thought i would jump it off now with score predictions for some of these games thats coming up.

starting the list will be

AMEIRCAN HERITAGE @ COLQUIT

DEERFIELD @ HALLANDALE

STA @ BOOKER T WASHINGTON

STRANAHAN @ DILLARD

OXBRIDGE ACADEMY @ FLANAGAN

BLANCHE ELY @ NORTH MARION

PLANTATION @ CARDINAL GIBBONS

MATAR ACADEMY @ MIRAMAR

THATS My List to start off so what are you guys score predictions for these slate of games.

AMERICAN HERITAGE @ COLQUIT.....i have colqquit winning in a barn burner @ home 34-31

DEERFIELD @ HALLANDALE ....I have deerfield winning 28-14

STA @ BOOKER T WASHINGTON .....i have the tornadoes winning this one with the upset with the whole dade behind them with a game wining interception winning 28-24

stranahan @ dillard i have dillard kicking off the season with a blast 42-7 to go 1-0

oxbridge academy @ flanagan ...i have the dirty birds winning @ home 31-14

blanche ely @ north marion.....i have north marion winning 35-21

plantation @ cardinal gibbons ...this game can go eaither way i have gibbons winning at home 17-14

matar academy @ miramar...another lowkey Good Game i want to pick miramar @ home but my head telling me matar academy 21-6

i'm so hyped its about that time about 10 days before the offical season kicks off so i thought i would jump it off now with score predictions for some of these games thats coming up.

starting the list will be

AMEIRCAN HERITAGE @ COLQUIT

DEERFIELD @ HALLANDALE

STA @ BOOKER T WASHINGTON

STRANAHAN @ DILLARD

OXBRIDGE ACADEMY @ FLANAGAN

BLANCHE ELY @ NORTH MARION

PLANTATION @ CARDINAL GIBBONS

MATAR ACADEMY @ MIRAMAR

THATS My List to start off so what are you guys score predictions for these slate of games.

Not sure about several of these teams since I'm going off last years records. Didn't look up the rosters or anything so I'm just guessing at best.

AMEIRCAN HERITAGE @ COLQUIT   AHP 38, Colquitt 21

DEERFIELD @ HALLANDALE    Deerfield 24, Hallendale 21

STA @ BOOKER T WASHINGTON   STA 42, BTW 21

STRANAHAN @ DILLARD   Dillard by 10

OXBRIDGE ACADEMY @ FLANAGAN   Flanagan by 7 

BLANCHE ELY @ NORTH MARION   Ely for the upset by 3

PLANTATION @ CARDINAL GIBBONS  Plantation by 10

MATAR ACADEMY @ MIRAMAR  Miramar by 14

Columbia @ Gainesville  Columbia 28, Gainsville 17

Fletcher @ Fort white   Fletcher 21. Ft White 10

AMERICAN HERITAGE @ COLQUIT.....i have colqquit winning in a barn burner @ home 34-31

STA @ BOOKER T WASHINGTON .....i have the tornadoes winning this one with the upset with the whole dade behind them with a game wining interception winning 28-24

stranahan @ dillard i have dillard kicking off the season with a blast 42-7 to go 1-0

plantation @ cardinal gibbons ...this game can go eaither way i have gibbons winning at home 17-14

matar academy @ miramar...another lowkey Good Game i want to pick miramar @ home but my head telling me matar academy 21-6

accurate except the last 2... Plantation by 14+ and Miramar by 3

i feel you especially on with that miramar and matar academy game i thought matar academy had some key transfers in and were actually gonna make some noise in 7A this year. but yeah this should be miramars game.

Don't be surprise Matar win.. They have a couple of sticks out there...

I think Deerfield Beach will beat Hallandale by more than most think.  That could get ugly.

Oxbridge Academy  could beat Flanagan.

I think Deerfield Beach will beat Hallandale by more than most think.  That could get ugly.

Oxbridge Academy  could beat Flanagan.

awww man lol ...question ho is it because deerfield is that Good or because hallandale fell off that bad??? and if hallandale fell off that bad ...they have us the very next week SATURDAY NIGHT @ DILLARD rematch of last year how would u see that 1 going.?

North Marion has a new HC and lost a bundle D-1 talent to graduation along with their up and coming Sophomore QB transferring to Belleview. The game will be somewhat close only because Ely has to drive from south Florida to China to play the Colts. I just hope that the Colts don't get blown out as I really have a lot of respect for them.

North Marion has a new HC and lost a bundle D-1 talent to graduation along with their up and coming Sophomore QB transferring to Belleview. The game will be somewhat close only because Ely has to drive from south Florida to China to play the Colts. I just hope that the Colts don't get blown out as I really have a lot of respect for them.

BOL LOL OH WOW.! ALRIGHTY THEN.