FINAL DILLARD 35 ROCK CREEK CHRISTIAN ACADEMY 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm from Cocoa and a Rockledge alum so I support both heavy. Support Brevard as a whole when it comes to the playoffs. 

But in general I'm just a fan of great matchups around Florida being that I've experienced the best of Brevard first hand, while in the military I experienced Niceville games, along with panhandle sleepers and experienced the best of Duval the past couple years.

Sounds like a experience my guy. Have you ever caught a Dillard high game in person by any chance ?

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Sounds like a experience my guy. Have you ever caught a Dillard high game in person by any chance ?

Nope but definitely need to. I love the history of South Florida football. Being a 90s baby in Brevard all I really knew about was Glades Central at a young age. Then finally expanded to Broward and Dade.

This really don’t mean much but I was sitting here thinking about a interesting stat. 

dillard has not lost a regular season home game, since October 30th 2017 vs cardinal gibbons. 

since then we’re (17-0) at home in the regular season. Can’t believe it’s going on 5 years, obviously means nothing this year or any games were playing in this year, but nonetheless a interesting stat. But aye long as we win in the playoffs that’s all that matters. 

@cribboy305 @VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Jullian

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This really don’t mean much but I was sitting here thinking about a interesting stat. 

dillard has not lost a regular season home game, since October 30th 2017 vs cardinal gibbons. 

since then we’re (17-0) at home in the regular season. Can’t believe it’s going on 5 years, obviously means nothing this year or any games were playing in this year, but nonetheless a interesting stat. But aye long as we win in the playoffs that’s all that matters. 

@cribboy305 @VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @Jullian

I can't believe you would jinx your team like that.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Perspective said:

I can't believe you would jinx your team like that.  :lol:

Lol you know what I thought about that after I typed it. But aye I still believe we’re gonna running clock that ass tonight lol. 

the creek boys say #DillardOnTheClock  so let’s get it lol

On 8/25/2022 at 7:10 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Looks like Palm Bay is honoring their 2 state championship teams tonight against Bayside. The first of which is their 2000 squad that defeated your Dillard Panthers in a defensive battle.