FINAL DILLARD 35 ROCK CREEK CHRISTIAN ACADEMY 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Week one, & it’s gonna be a good 1. Our first out of state opponent since 2013. The eagles went (7-1) last year in their first year of varsity play & they have done some heavy recruiting over the summer. According to their players “Dillard is on the clock & they’re gonna run us out of our own stadium” …..LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The panthers have a gruesome schedule this year with multiple national ranked opponents, so aye like our band is gonna say on Friday “WE READY, READY, WE READY.

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Week one, & it’s gonna be a good 1. Our first out of state opponent since 2013. The eagles went (7-1) last year in their first year of varsity play & they have done some heavy recruiting over the summer. According to their players “Dillard is on the clock & they’re gonna run us out of our own stadium” …..LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The panthers have a gruesome schedule this year with multiple national ranked opponents, so aye like our band is gonna say on Friday “WE READY, READY, WE READY.

Gotta love their confidence. Who did they play last season? Their coming in with a great mindset but are definitely poking the bear with twitter fingers lol Florida teams love that type of energy just so it gives even more incentive to shut down the team talkin. Love that football season is back. 

1 minute ago, KeemD321 said:

Gotta love their confidence. Who did they play last season? Their coming in with a great mindset but are definitely poking the bear with twitter fingers lol Florida teams love that type of energy just so it gives even more incentive to shut down the team talkin. Love that football season is back. 

I don’t know any of the teams they played last year outside of dematha. They have a well known coach at the helm so we will see, after looking at their clips they look really small , I can see our line eating them alive. 

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I don’t know any of the teams they played last year outside of dematha. They have a well known coach at the helm so we will see, after looking at their clips they look really small , I can see our line eating them alive. 

Was the Dematha game competitive at all?  Sounds like they may be in for a rude awakening especially if they are small upfront and have to deal with yall team speed on top of that.

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to ROCK CREEK CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (MARYLAND) (0-0) @ DILLARD (0-0)
10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChlKEr7LksJ/?igshid=ZDg1NjBiNjg=

ouuuhhhhhhh lol I can’t wait for Friday ..  fu** Dillard huh ? Okay lol @VeniceIndiansFootball @cribboy305 @Jullian

Rock Creek has no idea what they are in for. Let them talk. Talking season lasts only 2 more days! 

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

ouuuhhhhhhh lol I can’t wait for Friday ..  fu** Dillard huh ? Okay lol @VeniceIndiansFootball @cribboy305 @Jullian

That's a rather interesting chant coming from the mouths of students at Rock Creek Christian Academy.  B)

2 hours ago, Perspective said:

That's a rather interesting chant coming from the mouths of students at Rock Creek Christian Academy.  B)

Still young humans my friend, but human nonetheless and prone to trash talk.  Every behavior is learned.  We have a few adults on this board that fall into that category. :D

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Alot of talk for a team that's hasn't been to Florida let alone up against a solid program from South Florida.  Looks like they don't have much depth and probably gonna try to go athlete for athlete which is hard to do when all teams down south sees is speed and athleticism at every position.  Let's see how much they talkin once that humidity smacks them in the face lol.  I see this game going the sameway the game went for Cocoa when they hosted Western Branch out of VA. A blowout win and domination for the Florida squad. Rooting for Dillard all the way.

7 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Alot of talk for a team that's hasn't been to Florida let alone up against a solid program from South Florida.  Looks like they don't have much depth and probably gonna try to go athlete for athlete which is hard to do when all teams down south sees is speed and athleticism at every position.  Let's see how much they talkin once that humidity smacks them in the face lol.  I see this game going the sameway the game went for Cocoa when they hosted Western Branch out of VA. A blowout win and domination for the Florida squad. Rooting for Dillard all the way.

I can’t wait. The lady team to say “fu** Dillard” was Blanche ely they was coming with a (7-2) record & had won 5 str8 at home. 

that night on their home turf they lost 60-14. 

rock creek rock creek rock creek smh lol whewww

Just now, KeemD321 said:

Can't wait. Friday is gonna be big

Facts! & after doing some digging they played one powerhouse last year which was st.edwards out of Ohio & they was blown off the field in the first half. 

Granted they won the rest of their games last season, against lord knows what type of competition, but to be THIS BOLD going to ANOTHER state against a south Florida power you most def know nothing about & the heat been HOT HOT! The last few weeks down here let’s see how lit they are when them lights come on. 

because when that band crank up “WE READY” & that blue smoke fill the air, ain’t nowhere to run lol. 

17 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Facts! & after doing some digging they played one powerhouse last year which was st.edwards out of Ohio & they was blown off the field in the first half. 

Granted they won the rest of their games last season, against lord knows what type of competition, but to be THIS BOLD going to ANOTHER state against a south Florida power you most def know nothing about & the heat been HOT HOT! The last few weeks down here let’s see how lit they are when them lights come on. 

because when that band crank up “WE READY” & that blue smoke fill the air, ain’t nowhere to run lol. 

Exactly. They just don't know. That heat and humidity is gonna run through that limited depth when them cramps hit. They just added fuel to the fire with the social media talk. I'm sure they haven't dealt with the trash talk that Florida skills players can dish out lmao

12 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Exactly. They just don't know. That heat and humidity is gonna run through that limited depth when them cramps hit. They just added fuel to the fire with the social media talk. I'm sure they haven't dealt with the trash talk that Florida skills players can dish out lmao

What’s funny I thought it was just me that seen it cuz I was on their page being nosey, but I go back last night to look at the video again because I needed a laugh, and the video went from 4 comments to 34 comments, Dan near the entire locker room got a hold of the video & went to comment on it lol. 

only thing I can say for rock creek is uhoh smh 

15 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What’s funny I thought it was just me that seen it cuz I was on their page being nosey, but I go back last night to look at the video again because I needed a laugh, and the video went from 4 comments to 34 comments, Dan near the entire locker room got a hold of the video & went to comment on it lol. 

only thing I can say for rock creek is uhoh smh 

Lmao I just saw. Out of all the comments they only had one or two players respond lmao. But I did notice a key but subtle element to that video.  A good amount of their players were doing the universal football sign for I'm exhausted....hands on hips.  Maaaaaaaaaan I'm telling you they are in for a rude awakening with this Florida humidity and speed. Y'all are gonna have them gassed by the second half.

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Lmao I just saw. Out of all the comments they only had one or two players respond lmao. But I did notice a key but subtle element to that video.  A good amount of their players were doing the universal football sign for I'm exhausted....hands on hips.  Maaaaaaaaaan I'm telling you they are in for a rude awakening with this Florida humidity and speed. Y'all are gonna have them gassed by the second half.

Lol & our rbs gonna eat em alive lol 

3 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

As if our players wasn’t already hype because we’re in the broward national showcase & we’re looking for our first win vs a OOS opponent. 

now the team that’s coming chose the disrespectful route. Idk to show they’re not scared or something ? Lol (shrugs shoulders) & it suppose to be clear & hot Friday evening tsk tsk 

man our band hyped , even the fans got hold of the video now they’re in the comments, something is really brewing on 27th & 11th gonna be a great year. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As if our players wasn’t already hype because we’re in the broward national showcase & we’re looking for our first win vs a OOS opponent. 

now the team that’s coming chose the disrespectful route. Idk to show they’re not scared or something ? Lol (shrugs shoulders) & it suppose to be clear & hot Friday evening tsk tsk 

man our band hyped , even the fans got hold of the video now they’re in the comments, something is really brewing on 27th & 11th gonna be a great year. 

It's gonna be domination for the Panthers from whistle to whistle. They'll be lucky to cross the 50. I'm hyped for the game. I'll be watching Cocoa vs Jones online and catching the replay of Rockledge vs Gulliver Prep after that.  I'm hoping y'all game either gets streamed or highlights get put up the next day. One of the South Florida YouTube football channels should recap it. Atleast I'm hoping.

7 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

It's gonna be domination for the Panthers from whistle to whistle. They'll be lucky to cross the 50. I'm hyped for the game. I'll be watching Cocoa vs Jones online and catching the replay of Rockledge vs Gulliver Prep after that.  I'm hoping y'all game either gets streamed or highlights get put up the next day. One of the South Florida YouTube football channels should recap it. Atleast I'm hoping.

It’s gonna be televised & you know it’s most def gonna be highlights lol.

are you attending any games this week it’s so many good 1s.

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Got ya, how car your aren’t going live?, I could’ve sworn you had a team you heavily supported. 

I'm from Cocoa and a Rockledge alum so I support both heavy. Support Brevard as a whole when it comes to the playoffs. 

But in general I'm just a fan of great matchups around Florida being that I've experienced the best of Brevard first hand, while in the military I experienced Niceville games, along with panhandle sleepers and experienced the best of Duval the past couple years.