TOP 5 SOUTH FL MATCHUPS THIS WEEK

I freely admit, I don't know much about North Miami Beach- but, I do know a bit about Chaminade and they're stacked. What's the 411 on NMB?

hey jessica we never officaly met on here but seen quite a few of your post and i must say i'm impressed with your knowledge of the game and HS at that and your intelect is spot on look forward to chatting with you more.

as far as NMB for the past few years they always have been a slight below AVG team who beat who they were suppose to most of the times but couldnt really compete with the big boys. but after getting some transfers in added with a already solid roster they have the potential to shock a lot of people in miami.

I freely admit, I don't know much about North Miami Beach- but, I do know a bit about Chaminade and they're stacked. What's the 411 on NMB?

NMB usually does not win more than 4-5 games a year of late- in fact they only won 2 last year.  But the deceiving thing about their record is they usually play a pretty solid schedule.  They went 5-7 in 2014 with a hard schedule but lost to Columbus in the 8A playoffs soundly.   2010 they were pretty good ( I believe 8-4ish)  and got blasted in the second round to Cypress Bay.   The Chargers from 2000 - 2010 had a very nice stretch.  I believe they made the playoffs most of those years with 2007 being their strongest when they went 12-1 and were a game away from states but fell to Deerfield Beach in a very close game.  In short, kind of erratic the last few years but they can get sneaky good really quick.  Definitely a team Chaminade-Madonna will take serious and you can bet CM Head Coach Dameon Jones is well aware of that.