Nolebull’s top 25

nolebull813

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I do consider past success to an extent. The top teams now have been good for a long time. Not all of them. And I know some no name team will come out of nowhere and have a magicial run. But it’s safe to bet on the perennial powerhouses, especially if they are stockpiling talent. 

One thing I do admire is honesty and though most didn't agree with you on this question I believe most pollsters on any level do lean on past success to some extent despite their pronouncements that they don't.  Plus you also gave reasons why one should that are plausible.  

On 10/31/2022 at 3:29 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Their is a HUGE diff between having a close call vs NATIONALLY Elite teams vs having close calls against in State good teams lol.

Funny thing is When Dillard plays in state good teams we demolish them the score doesn’t even be close lol so what does that mean ? 

also what does MIAMI northwestern pats pedigree have to do with who they’re NOW & how they should be ranked NOW. Because that same “PEDIGREE” you’re speaking of has led them to a 5-4 record so far. 

come on man everyone in this board knows the west has been shorthanded all season without their stars. which can cause any team to look subpar, still was able to take columbus to the wire infact it probably was a W that was without tyger or durock & puncho. they still have venice & btw under their belt and dillard has… miramar. Now don’t get me wrong You guys look good this year & I wouldn’t be able to decide who’s better until they actually play but tell me. in your lil ol heart do you wholeheartedly believe dillard lines up on the same field as a healthy bulls team and win?? now don’t get to explaining the whole quantum theory, as history shows dillard does not win when they face the big boys in the big time moments  

& Yes i mayb a bit biased but the west has always had a harder road to the championship. always. you cant say they went out in the same round last year when yall got dusted by a freshman homestead squad and the west lost to the top  team in state in jesuit last year. 

I get you feel them boys better than the west and i respect how you feel but dillard has to earn that respect before you go giving out participation trophies. they have never done anything to anybody. 

16 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I do consider past success to an extent. The top teams now have been good for a long time. Not all of them. And I know some no name team will come out of nowhere and have a magicial run. But it’s safe to bet on the perennial powerhouses, especially if they are stockpiling talent. 

exactly. culture matters!!

4 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

come on man everyone in this board knows the west has been shorthanded all season without their stars. which can cause any team to look subpar, still was able to take columbus to the wire infact it probably was a W that was without tyger or durock & puncho. they still have venice & btw under their belt and dillard has… miramar. Now don’t get me wrong You guys look good this year & I wouldn’t be able to decide who’s better until they actually play but tell me. in your lil ol heart do you wholeheartedly believe dillard lines up on the same field as a healthy bulls team and win?? now don’t get to explaining the whole quantum theory, as history shows dillard does not win when they face the big boys in the big time moments  

& Yes i mayb a bit biased but the west has always had a harder road to the championship. always. you cant say they went out in the same round last year when yall got dusted by a freshman homestead squad and the west lost to the top  team in state in jesuit last year. 

I get you feel them boys better than the west and i respect how you feel but dillard has to earn that respect before you go giving out participation trophies. they have never done anything to anybody. 

It’s crazy how you talk about homestead as if they were coral reef them boys came in (10-1) just like us & had D1 talent all across the board especially defensively so don’t do that. Homestead was a dark horse just like jesuit and they both took care of business at home. 

as far as do I believe with Tyga do THIS YEAR Dillard team match’s up with a fully healthy bulls team ? HELL YEAH! & that’s all bias aside & str8 from a football standpoint. 

you talk about Dillard never did anything to anybody LMAO LOL we did it was just years & years ago. & we have turned the corner and have been molding our program back into the perennial powerhouse it ONCE WAS. 

Yeah we took a few lumps this year but TWO of those loses were to central & CMD who are fielding arguably their best team ever which says ALOT because both programs have seen some great teams come through those halls. 

at the end of the day. Everything Dillard has encountered this year so far will make them a team nobody wants to see in the playoffs starting next week. 

10 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

& let’s not shade Miramar them boys good asf with a (8-1) record & 5 shutouts. 

plantation who was in the regional finals last year is (7-2) on the year with a incredible wing T style offense to stop.

Dillard vs (8-1) Miramar (35-7) 

Dillard vs (7-2) plantation (42-6) with their only two loses coming to Dillard & Miramar.