Manatee

WhatsUpDoc

Manatee is broken right now. Plain to see they need a motivator in the locker room and a Coach on the sidelines... 

What happened to that proud program. Looks like the FHSAA got their hooks into them like they did Lakeland several years back. Once that happens, the whole program changes for a long time.

Armwood is just now getting the program back after 4 or 5 years since the FHSAA got them.

Thats not like any Manatee team I ever remember

not at all. I really think that Armwood win in the KOC has got to some of these players heads that they could beat anybody and teams were just going to roll over for them the rest of the season, but it isn't like that, these guys have completely lost focus since that Armwood game

Manatee is broken right now. Plain to see they need a motivator in the locker room and a Coach on the sidelines... 

What happened to that proud program. Looks like the FHSAA got their hooks into them like they did Lakeland several years back. Once that happens, the whole program changes for a long time.

Armwood is just now getting the program back after 4 or 5 years since the FHSAA got them.

How did the FHSAA get Manatee?

I'm not sure I follow....

Man I feel for these kids.

Three games in and Booth and staff seem to have lost this team.

Not good for the future of Hurricane football unless some changes are made.

Def Cord needs to be "let go" to put it nicely.

Booth needs to figure out some type of offensive scheme that "works" and these kids can run.

Seem to me like he's attempting to get away from that Manatee football spread/option offense that the kids grew up running all the way back to when many of them were freshman.

As those athletes coached by Kinnan and crew graduate, I think we will see the lack of ability by this staff.

No reason to only score 14 points in two games with all that talent on the field.

I won't even mention the points against, smh.

Man I feel for these kids.

Three games in and Booth and staff seem to have lost this team.

Not good for the future of Hurricane football unless some changes are made.

Def Cord needs to be "let go" to put it nicely.

Booth needs to figure out some type of offensive scheme that "works" and these kids can run.

Seem to me like he's attempting to get away from that Manatee football spread/option offense that the kids grew up running all the way back to when many of them were freshman.

As those athletes coached by Kinnan and crew graduate, I think we will see the lack of ability by this staff.

No reason to only score 14 points in two games with all that talent on the field.

I won't even mention the points against, smh.

I am not sure what the game plan was vs Venice but they need to establish the run with the RB. The QB had more rush attempts than any RB in the Venice game.

On another note the defense has the players but seemed to lack that normal Manatee attitude. I'm not sure coaching can help that but they did not take the field like any of the past Manatee teams I have watched.

It was very odd to watch that game and the way it unfolded.