State Championships to be moved?

SportsNut25

The ACC is following the NCAA's lead and is removing all neutral site contests from NC and will spread them around to new locations ASAP. 

One of the events being removed from NC by the ACC is their conference championship for football. Orlando is very interested in hosting this event which falls on the weekend that 1A-4A is slated to play the state championship games in Orlando. 

Will be VERY interesting to see what happens. 

The ACC is following the NCAA's lead and is removing all neutral site contests from NC and will spread them around to new locations ASAP.

One of the events being removed from NC by the ACC is their conference championship for football. Orlando is very interested in hosting this event which falls on the weekend that 1A-4A is slated to play the state championship games in Orlando.

Will be VERY interesting to see what happens.

Couldn't they use ucf stadium?

Folks remember...equal facilities for all 8 games. FHSAA is punting all questions to the Central Florida Sports Commission which in turn is punting to the ACC. This story is going to wilder before we get the end result.

Technically to me it seems like with the CFSC stating they are going to seek out getting all the ACC events they can including Football, that to me is a breach in contract with the FHSAA and really a pure slap in the face. I get it they are upping their game, but it seems to me some respect should be shown. This is just my opinion. I actually feel for the FHSAA here as this is likely a big headache they don't need right now.

So does this mean Daytona comes back in the picture now? I mean they did originally win the bid. Seems like CFSC agreed to date the cute girl then found out the smokin hot cheerleader likes them so they are dumping the cute one!!

Doubtful. If Daytona & FHSAA couldn't agree before, not sure they would agree now.