Tampa Area outlook

WindsorCT

Tampa Bay Area (no Polk included) could be a toss up this season. Jesuit, TBT, Armwood, CCC, Lakewood, Tampa Catholic, Gaither are all pretty even. I don’t think they’ve got any State title contenders but overall the season should be fun to watch because of the parity….thoughts???

4 hours ago, WindsorCT said:

Tampa Bay Area (no Polk included) could be a toss up this season. Jesuit, TBT, Armwood, CCC, Lakewood, Tampa Catholic, Gaither are all pretty even. I don’t think they’ve got any State title contenders but overall the season should be fun to watch because of the parity….thoughts???

Just keep telling yourself that Armwood isn’t a threat in 3M. Maybe it will come true. Not! They return 16 starters from last season. Can’t wait to see what they do against Venice week 1. 

On 5/3/2023 at 11:42 AM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Armwood looks better on paper. 16 returning starters and a very good offensive line. They should be favored over TBT until proven otherwise. 

That’s the thing though, TBT did prove otherwise. The have beaten Armwood the last few times they played. So it’s on Armwood to knock them out. Quietly Plant could be a player this year too. Not a state title threat, but a regional final could be on the radar.

I think Clearwater bounces back.  I also think Calvary Christian could make a run.  I also know one thing is for sure and that East Lake shot it's wod this past season and look for them to crash hard in 2023.  Of course they could always get some "lucky" transfers in like last year so we will see (their best player in 2022 was a transfer and huge impact and I'm still salty about it because he was from PHU lol). 

1 hour ago, PinellasFB said:

I think Clearwater bounces back.  I also think Calvary Christian could make a run.  I also know one thing is for sure and that East Lake shot it's wod this past season and look for them to crash hard in 2023.  Of course they could always get some "lucky" transfers in like last year so we will see (their best player in 2022 was a transfer and huge impact and I'm still salty about it because he was from PHU lol). 

Excuse me, sir, but those are all Pinellas County teams.   This is a "Tampa Area outlook" thread.   :lol::lol::lol:

(OK, I guess Pinellas and even Pasco are "Tampa Area").