Kickoff Classic Deerfield Beach @ Dillard

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Last year the bucks had a down year after a mass exodus of players over the summer. Not sure how much they’re gonna bounce back this year but this should be a great test for Dillard to show where they’re located & if they will still be a contender or will it prove the amount of players lost knocked them down to the cellar. 

deerfield still has a very stout defense and I’m sure has some playmakers on the offensive side of the hall just waiting to make a name for themselves. 

32 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Last year the bucks had a down year after a mass exodus of players over the summer. Not sure how much they’re gonna bounce back this year but this should be a great test for Dillard to show where they’re located & if they will still be a contender or will it prove the amount of players lost knocked them down to the cellar. 

deerfield still has a very stout defense and I’m sure has some playmakers on the offensive side of the hall just waiting to make a name for themselves. 

It shouldn't be much of a test if Dillard plays up to their ability. 

11 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Dillard should take this game easily but now band wise I hear Deerfield has something going on over there lol

Oh please stop it Dillard band has ran south Florida especially broward & dade over the last decade lol.

dillard has 175 band members with a 60 member freshmen class coming in to join as well. Deerfield and their 30 member band just need to stay in their lane lol

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Oh please stop it Dillard band has ran south Florida especially broward & dade over the last decade lol.

dillard has 175 band members with a 60 member freshmen class coming in to join as well. Deerfield and their 30 member band just need to stay in their lane lol

Man, you know the summer's almost over when the conversation on high school football message boards turns to which team has the better band.   :lol:

23 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Man, you know the summer's almost over when the conversation on high school football message boards turns to which team has the better band.   :lol:

Lol aye when it comes to certain schools the band and football team go hand in hand. 

it’s nothing like running out on the field to “WE READY” by a hbcu still marching band ran chills through my body every week. 

25 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Or when the game close in the 4th qt against two quality opponents, both fan bases on their feet getting loud & hyped and the band is on their feet playing their hype songs maaaaan it’s a experience I will never get tired of lol. 

maaaaan august 17th WHERE TF YOU AT TOOTS lol hahahahaha.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Or when the game close in the 4th qt against two quality opponents, both fan bases on their feet getting loud & hyped and the band is on their feet playing their hype songs maaaaan it’s a experience I will never get tired of lol. 

maaaaan august 17th WHERE TF YOU AT TOOTS lol hahahahaha.

Tell them to play this 

10 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Palm Beach Lakes may have something to say lol band wise cause football they're horrible.

15 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

see you was good til you brought dade into it. you know yall not messing with might marching bulls main man that aint even an question

13 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

see you was good til you brought dade into it. you know yall not messing with might marching bulls main man that aint even an question

Maaaaannneeee you crazy as hell the west don’t want them problems wit Dillard , matter fact the last 3 BOB Dillard waxed dat ass off the field. 

NOW! if you’re referring to MNW auxiliary then I’ll give you that them females & how their whole department bring it every week is just top notch. 

BUT OVERALL BAND? Hell na first off the west band not big enough to match Dillard , second dade bands especially in the last decade Have NO SOUND lol. Especially the west & carol city yall are notoriously known to have more dancers than musicians lol. 

where as Dillard band gets compared to a hbcu band year after year after year lol.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Maaaaannneeee you crazy as hell the west don’t want them problems wit Dillard , matter fact the last 3 BOB Dillard waxed dat ass off the field. 

NOW! if you’re referring to MNW auxiliary then I’ll give you that them females & how their whole department bring it every week is just top notch. 

BUT OVERALL BAND? Hell na first off the west band not big enough to match Dillard , second dade bands especially in the last decade Have NO SOUND lol. Especially the west & carol city yall are notoriously known to have more dancers than musicians lol. 

where as Dillard band gets compared to a hbcu band year after year after year lol.

So how we get chosen outta all these bands in sfla to go to JSU & win best band & auxillary, Now i do give credit cause yall do have a reall big band squad but west clears wit overall performance. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

So how we get chosen outta all these bands in sfla to go to JSU & win best band & auxillary, Now i do give credit cause yall do have a reall big band squad but west clears wit overall performance. 

Y’all was invited because of your auxiliary , your auxiliary coach is nationally known , the auxiliary squad is nationally known so with that exposure the invites are gonna be there as they should I would never take that away from the west. 

But if we’re Going BAND FOR BAND musician wise Dillard wax that ass all day no contest. 

Size ? Dillard got that all day 

sound? Dillard 

Auxiliary ? It’s close but I’ll say the west 

On 7/31/2023 at 1:03 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Josh has Norland @Dillard????

10 hours ago, Jullian said:

Yes. Norland, I believe travels to Ely. 

That’s gonna be a good game. Ely has a lot returning and a few additions. Their defense is gonna keep & win them a lot of games. 

so that norland should be interesting.

As for Dillard Home Vs Deerfield, Home Vs Stranahan & @NaplesFan93 even if the Deerfield game don’t count if Dillard can start 3-0 or 2-1 I love our chances to at least win 6 games & get into the playoffs as a high bid assuming we can’t dethrone the raiders.

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s gonna be a good game. Ely has a lot returning and a few additions. Their defense is gonna keep & win them a lot of games. 

so that norland should be interesting.

As for Dillard Home Vs Deerfield, Home Vs Stranahan & @NaplesFan93 even if the Deerfield game don’t count if Dillard can start 3-0 or 2-1 I love our chances to at least win 6 games & get into the playoffs as a high bid assuming we can’t dethrone the raiders.

Yeah the Bucks should b a comfortable win. Huge expectations last year, this year like crickets. Might work to the Panthers favor!!!!

Blustein is high on Norland. Got a boatload of transfers. He said they gonna cause some trouble!!!  Really good QB!!!  Gonna go to this game. I’ll see Dillard vs Cham, CG, & STA. 

18 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Yeah the Bucks should b a comfortable win. Huge expectations last year, this year like crickets. Might work to the Panthers favor!!!!

Blustein is high on Norland. Got a boatload of transfers. He said they gonna cause some trouble!!!  Really good QB!!!  Gonna go to this game. I’ll see Dillard vs Cham, CG, & STA. 

What’s crazy is that Dillard isn’t even the crib top 15 even got monarch ahead of us. I know we lost a boatload of transfers but Dillard still has a lot of unknown talent. They’re not gonna be an easy out for anyone outside of chaminade. 

but like u said the whole no expectations nobody believe in us mantra may work well for us & end up having a deep run which would be insane lol. But one game at a time. 

22 minutes ago, Jullian said:

In regards to norland I was the first one to say that last year but a lot of people sneezed at it because how easily Dillard handled them. 

as for this year being that they’re in the same class as central i obviously don’t see them winning it all. But I do see them making it to the second round again to meet the rockets or depending on the seeding it maybe in the regional finals. 

25 minutes ago, Jullian said:

But if you had to do a preseason south Florida top 15 

& a broward county top 10 how would it look right now. 

5 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But if you had to do a preseason south Florida top 15 

& a broward county top 10 how would it look right now. 

I’m really removed from all the talk this year. I look here & at Blustein site. I’m waiting for AH to take a step back. Last years coach had all of Surtain’s studs. Surtain will b hard/impossible to replace as a coach/recruiter. 
Gibbons will always be well coached but not sure on their trenches talent compared to previous years. Being in 2M is a too high a mountain for them. 
Eventually, some year, all the new talent at Aquinas WON’t mesh. Is this the year?

Chaminade loaded. Don’t know bout their trenches. Saw a # of OL recruits heading there. Gotta score a lot of points to beat them…..TOUGHEST schedule in the state???

Dade better this year. Central, Columbus, BTW, Norland, & Bulls all look massive……