All Osceola County Football week 1 games

AllOsceolaCountyFB

35 minutes ago, AllOsceolaCountyFB said:

And i call it like i see it. tell me whos better than them currently in county besides Osceola and who has the better dB's

if you prove it to me i have no problem being proved wrong, but you gotta prove it

Seems like a convenient argument, "Prove It To ME" when they made out the schedule with no county teams on it outside of lowly Liberty.  As I have told Coach Beek in person as well as publicly on this forum, he is on the right tact to lift that program and wish him continued success going forward.  But no matter the arguments made, you can continue stating till you prove me wrong.  These are just your opinions which don't appear to be shared by others. 

21 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

So what’s your expert opinion? 

hmmmm, your pretty smart fella, you read what I wrote,

pretty obvious right.....

been in the center part of this state for 20plus years and seen how dominant some of the squads are, til they face jacksonville or miami teams, sprinkled in with tampa squads.  

7 hours ago, h8r said:

literally a poinciana coach, no chance someone just goes to nature coast to watch a game unless its a parent or a coach.  fans of the the game would have went anywhere else.  literally....

nice try on the fake name.....

This person is not on my staff or a parent of a player to my knowledge. I have never met this person and obviously wouldnt know him or her if I did.  This person seemingly knows a lot about whats going on. Their interpretation and their opinion is theirs and should be respected just as anyone elses opinion on this board. For me, I like that someone is not just discounting our accomplishments and the quality of players on this team, just because of the past. 

Strength of schedule does have to be taken into account. But Nature Coast was  district Champion last year, went 2 rounds deep in the playoffs the year before. They are a quality opponent. Our schedule was made 2 years ago when we were 1-9. We were everyone's homecoming date! 

We do lack on the line and that is what hurts us. I would put our skill against almost anyone and feel we can play a competitive game, if we dont make the same mistakes we did last week. We do not have the complete package, but we are working on it. But I refuse to believe that we arent on caliber to be in the top half of our counties teams. 

Ill put this out now. Whoever is the district runner up for Osceola's district,(provided they dont get an at large invite) which is most of our counties teams. Play us in a bowl game provided we qualify! Then people can talk! 

Last year we tried to play St. Cloud and TOHO for a bowl game, but couldnt get everything worked out due to an untimely hurricane!

59 minutes ago, Beek said:

This person is not on my staff or a parent of a player to my knowledge. I have never met this person and obviously wouldnt know him or her if I did.  This person seemingly knows a lot about whats going on. Their interpretation and their opinion is theirs and should be respected just as anyone elses opinion on this board. For me, I like that someone is not just discounting our accomplishments and the quality of players on this team, just because of the past. 

Strength of schedule does have to be taken into account. But Nature Coast was  district Champion last year, went 2 rounds deep in the playoffs the year before. They are a quality opponent. Our schedule was made 2 years ago when we were 1-9. We were everyone's homecoming date! 

We do lack on the line and that is what hurts us. I would put our skill against almost anyone and feel we can play a competitive game, if we dont make the same mistakes we did last week. We do not have the complete package, but we are working on it. But I refuse to believe that we arent on caliber to be in the top half of our counties teams. 

Ill put this out now. Whoever is the district runner up for Osceola's district,(provided they dont get an at large invite) which is most of our counties teams. Play us in a bowl game provided we qualify! Then people can talk! 

Last year we tried to play St. Cloud and TOHO for a bowl game, but couldnt get everything worked out due to an untimely hurricane!

Let’s go! I’m ready to run through a brick wall! 

10 hours ago, h8r said:

true homer then,

no wonder all those twitter posts calling poinciana best dbs, best this best that, #2 team in county, no wonder your account got suspended....

call it llike i see it 

Seems like more than a few kids left Osceola and went to Poinciana. Including a few DB's that AllOsceolaCountyFB is claiming to be the best in the county. Looks like to me Osceola Trains them and Poinciana plays'em.

10 hours ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Seems like more than a few kids left Osceola and went to Poinciana. Including a few DB's that AllOsceolaCountyFB is claiming to be the best in the county. Looks like to me Osceola Trains them and Poinciana plays'em.

:D

thats hilairous! how many kids have left osceola and gone to poinciana?  and why?  reading above, its for playing time?  so osceola back ups, 3rd teamers, go over to poinciana and help them win the most games in school history and it goes out that scheme and culture is changing, lol,

no you have studs come in and and know how to play and playing vs someone alot less talented on the other sideline so things are a bit simplier.

wow...

how many true poinciana kids are starters on the all 22?  kids that were 9th, 10th,11th, 12th graders thru the system and not transfers from somewhere else?  

46 minutes ago, h8r said:

thats hilairous! how many kids have left osceola and gone to poinciana?  and why?  reading above, its for playing time?  so osceola back ups, 3rd teamers, go over to poinciana and help them win the most games in school history and it goes out that scheme and culture is changing, lol,

no you have studs come in and and know how to play and playing vs someone alot less talented on the other sideline so things are a bit simplier.

wow...

how many true poinciana kids are starters on the all 22?  kids that were 9th, 10th,11th, 12th graders thru the system and not transfers from somewhere else?  

How would you know they are studs if they are 2nd and 3rd stringers on Osceola and never play? Osceola always has a tough schedule. So I highly doubt they are putting the backups in at halftime in most games. How much playing time did the backups and 3rd stringers get against Treasure Coast? 

Do you think Osceola has only played with zoned neighborhood kids the last 25 years? All the players went to middle school in the Osceola High boundary and all come up to high school together? You don’t think Osceola has kids from other areas of the county as well as Polk and Orange? Come on man!!!

1 hour ago, h8r said:

wow...

Not going to get into a argument with you because your name says it all. Self reflection is the best thing of all. How many kids on osceolas team are zoned for osceola! How many of them were / are transfers? and secondly who really cares except for those who are trying to win a pointless argument. Every school has transfers. Its the wild west out there for high school transfers. If you are not happy somewhere go somewhere else. As for incoming transfers, yes Poinciana has had some. some of them were originally zoned for poinciana and just came back, A lot of our starters are  Poinciana only students. Osceola has some transfers that are zoned for Poinciana. So why not hate on them!. You wont, because you can only have a one sided opinion. Osceola has transfers from all over. So does poinciana, so does everyone else. If you dont like that then fix the problem. But no one can do that. But do not attack us for what we are doing. We have finally stopped the bleeding of players and have become a destination for some kids looking for an opportunity to play. We have changed the culture. If you cant see that, take off your one sided glasses. We are not putting down anyone or any program. We are just making a difference. Every kid who wanted to go to the next level got an offer. We work hard getting kids in school. After all that is the point, not just winning games.

34 minutes ago, Beek said:

Not going to get into a argument with you because your name says it all. Self reflection is the best thing of all. How many kids on osceolas team are zoned for osceola! How many of them were / are transfers? and secondly who really cares except for those who are trying to win a pointless argument. Every school has transfers. Its the wild west out there for high school transfers. If you are not happy somewhere go somewhere else. As for incoming transfers, yes Poinciana has had some. some of them were originally zoned for poinciana and just came back, A lot of our starters are  Poinciana only students. Osceola has some transfers that are zoned for Poinciana. So why not hate on them!. You wont, because you can only have a one sided opinion. Osceola has transfers from all over. So does poinciana, so does everyone else. If you dont like that then fix the problem. But no one can do that. But do not attack us for what we are doing. We have finally stopped the bleeding of players and have become a destination for some kids looking for an opportunity to play. We have changed the culture. If you cant see that, take off your one sided glasses. We are not putting down anyone or any program. We are just making a difference. Every kid who wanted to go to the next level got an offer. We work hard getting kids in school. After all that is the point, not just winning games.

Beek, I hope that you and your team and players are staying safe and I wish you all the best as always. Most posters on this message board know and respect the job that you are doing at Poinciana, and I wish that there were more High School Coaches like you. 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

How would you know they are studs if they are 2nd and 3rd stringers on Osceola and never play? Osceola always has a tough schedule. So I highly doubt they are putting the backups in at halftime in most games. How much playing time did the backups and 3rd stringers get against Treasure Coast? 

Do you think Osceola has only played with zoned neighborhood kids the last 25 years? All the players went to middle school in the Osceola High boundary and all come up to high school together? You don’t think Osceola has kids from other areas of the county as well as Polk and Orange? Come on man!!!

@Ray Icaza

care to elaborate on this, since I dont know any of the players in osceola county by name or where they went

2 hours ago, h8r said:

@Ray Icaza

care to elaborate on this, since I dont know any of the players in osceola county by name or where they went

With regards to depth, player rotation, etc.. questioned by Nolebull, regardless of who OHS plays they rotate a lot of players for continuity reasons from year to year as well as insurance vs the injury bug . They did this last week vs TC whether RB, DL, LB and DB plus they rotated both QB's equally. So a fan like myself who has sat in those stands for over 50 years has seen that firsthand.  John Walker first landed under my radar as an incomng freshmen rotating at DT for a senior as an example and we knew then he would be a stud as is the case with other underclassmen I have mentioned filling roles as sophomores on this years team.   So Nolebull's assessment may be true for other teams in this regard, but not the case with the Kowboys.  Regarding transfers as stated by Coach Beek everyone gets them and most of the one's we initially were getting tended to be "Legacy" players who's dad, mom, uncle, etc.. went to OHS and played for them.  They would come in as freshmen and grow with our program as opposed to stealing/recruiting someone else's top player and getting. them as an incoming senior.  Secondly, our youth league for decades had 2 teams in Kissimmee both mostly run/coached by former alums who put in the effort to have solid feeder programs.  One team generally had players go to OHS while the other fed Gateway HS, at one time the only two public HS.  Due to who was doing the heavy lifting in these youth leagues a couple of years back those two teams migrated into one excellent team known as the Osceola Kowboys (8u, 10u, 12u and 14u).  Any kid from the area was welcome and hence we would get incoming freshmen zoned for possibly Gateway, Poinciana, Liberty, etc... Hardly any from the St. Cloud area as they have their own youth league programs which tend to feed St. Cloud HS and Harmony HS.  Lastly, the kids that went to Poinciana last season as well as this season were "ALL" backups on our squad but excellent players nonetheless as yes they had seen plenty of action at the varsity level for us.  Akeem Knox for example would probably start as a RB for 80%+ teams throughout our state and I suppose you can ask Coach Beek his opinion on this assessment.  He unfortunately was competing with another RB that is ranked in the top 10 in the entire state, thus his role.  To close, my observation is you have lots of folks that know alot about teams around the state but when speaking specifically about my Kowboys not so much.  My take. 

3 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

With regards to depth, player rotation, etc.. questioned by Nolebull, regardless of who OHS plays they rotate a lot of players for continuity reasons from year to year as well as insurance vs the injury bug . They did this last week vs TC whether RB, DL, LB and DB plus they rotated both QB's equally. So a fan like myself who has sat in those stands for over 50 years has seen that firsthand.  John Walker first landed under my radar as an incomng freshmen rotating at DT for a senior as an example and we knew then he would be a stud as is the case with other underclassmen I have mentioned filling roles as sophomores on this years team.   So Nolebull's assessment may be true for other teams in this regard, but not the case with the Kowboys.  Regarding transfers as stated by Coach Beek everyone gets them and most of the one's we initially were getting tended to be "Legacy" players who's dad, mom, uncle, etc.. went to OHS and played for them.  They would come in as freshmen and grow with our program as opposed to stealing/recruiting someone else's top player and getting. them as an incoming senior.  Secondly, our youth league for decades had 2 teams in Kissimmee both mostly run/coached by former alums who put in the effort to have solid feeder programs.  One team generally had players go to OHS while the other fed Gateway HS, at one time the only two public HS.  Due to who was doing the heavy lifting in these youth leagues a couple of years back those two teams migrated into one excellent team known as the Osceola Kowboys (8u, 10u, 12u and 14u).  Any kid from the area was welcome and hence we would get incoming freshmen zoned for possibly Gateway, Poinciana, Liberty, etc... Hardly any from the St. Cloud area as they have their own youth league programs which tend to feed St. Cloud HS and Harmony HS.  Lastly, the kids that went to Poinciana last season as well as this season were "ALL" backups on our squad but excellent players nonetheless as yes they had seen plenty of action at the varsity level for us.  Akeem Knox for example would probably start as a RB for 80%+ teams throughout our state and I suppose you can ask Coach Beek his opinion on this assessment.  He unfortunately was competing with another RB that is ranked in the top 10 in the entire state, thus his role.  To close, my observation is you have lots of folks that know alot about teams around the state but when speaking specifically about my Kowboys not so much.  My take. 

so yall dont get recurits in like previously stated?

On 8/29/2023 at 9:03 PM, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Poinciana's starting dbs are 

Ernest Nunn Poinciana kid 

Elijah bowser went to Osceola freshman sophomore year played stellar for Poinciana last year 

Jaylin Davis Move in from satellite high school

Nathaniel Jeanniton older brother played for Poinciana and a transfer from gateway

overall 3/4 starting DBs at Poinciana would start at every high school in the county  

16 hours ago, h8r said:

so yall dont get recurits in like previously stated?

I remember back when i was coaching a Osceola football coach pulled fake addresses for multiple Poinciana kids

at one point there were 7 kids living at one address in Osceola's zone, but i see them in my neighborhood off of ham brown

no one can handle that someone other than the traditional powers are getting kids, that's clown stuff, ive seen it here make the Poinciana Osceola game happen, they may not win probably wont, but guess what Osceola will know the played a game

50 minutes ago, AllOsceolaCountyFB said:

Poinciana's starting dbs are 

Ernest Nunn Poinciana kid 

Elijah bowser went to Osceola freshman sophomore year played stellar for Poinciana last year 

Jaylin Davis Move in from satellite high school

Nathaniel Jeanniton older brother played for Poinciana and a transfer from gateway

overall 3/4 starting DBs at Poinciana would start at every high school in the county  

thanks for that info, 

literally you stated exatcly what I said,

3 of the 4 kids that are dbs are NOT POINCIANA kids.

3 hours ago, h8r said:

thanks for that info, 

literally you stated exatcly what I said,

3 of the 4 kids that are dbs are NOT POINCIANA kids.

so elijah melendez, cedrick duval, robert lee, brandon rosa, anthony powers, elijah hickson. do these guys discount osceola because theyre not osceola kids theyre all move in and transfers,so go ahead discount them while you at it or is it just a poinciana hate kinda thing is that what you saying  my guy. 

10 hours ago, AllOsceolaCountyFB said:

so elijah melendez, cedrick duval, robert lee, brandon rosa, anthony powers, elijah hickson. do these guys discount osceola because theyre not osceola kids theyre all move in and transfers,so go ahead discount them while you at it or is it just a poinciana hate kinda thing is that what you saying  my guy. 

Let's analyze your list.  Brandon Rosa I imagine you listed because he may be zoned for Poinciana, but he started playing at Osceola 3 years ago after his freshmen season and though a senior he isn't a starter on the OL.  He is a product of our youth league program since I don't recall if Poinciana has one.  Both Melendez and Lee transferred in 2 years ago from Colorado and Ocala, FL after their freshmen campaigns as their families moved to Kissimmee.  They are both starters and D1 talent playing in their second season for us though we have lost Melendez for the year with an injury. Elijah Hickson also played in our youth program but ended up at a private school in Orlando for his freshmen and sophomore campaign before transferring here this year; also out with an injury at the present time.  Cedric Duval has just transferred this year from Freedom for his senior year and is a starter who in my opinion is as good as any of the DB's you boast on Poinciana's behalf.  Lastly is Anthony Powers who's family move here this summer from Live Oak and is competing for a starting spot at QB as a sophomore.  Isn't he the one I recall you labeling a bust on twitter?  Mainly, I wanted to highlight that this list didn't all come this year, rather over a 3 year span. 

7 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Let's analyze your list.  Brandon Rosa I imagine you listed because he may be zoned for Poinciana, but he started playing at Osceola 3 years ago after his freshmen season and though a senior he isn't a starter on the OL.  He is a product of our youth league program since I don't recall if Poinciana has one.  Both Melendez and Lee transferred in 2 years ago from Colorado and Ocala, FL after their freshmen campaigns as their families moved to Kissimmee.  They are both starters and D1 talent playing in their second season for us though we have lost Melendez for the year with an injury. Elijah Hickson also played in our youth program but ended up at a private school in Orlando for his freshmen and sophomore campaign before transferring here this year; also out with an injury at the present time.  Cedric Duval has just transferred this year from Freedom for his senior year and is a starter who in my opinion is as good as any of the DB's you boast on Poinciana's behalf.  Lastly is Anthony Powers who's family move here this summer from Live Oak and is competing for a starting spot at QB as a sophomore.  Isn't he the one I recall you labeling a bust on twitter?  Mainly, I wanted to highlight that this list didn't all come this year, rather over a 3 year span. 

And the list I posted only didn't happen this year for Poinciana, their starting safety and a starting corner both played for Poinciana last year my guy, and as you say move ins don't count as transfers so why does the corner Poinciana had move in is considered a transfer.

the only true transfer on Poinciana's back end is Nathaniel Jeanniton and is the weakest of the four.

3 hours ago, AllOsceolaCountyFB said:

And the list I posted only didn't happen this year for Poinciana, their starting safety and a starting corner both played for Poinciana last year my guy, and as you say move ins don't count as transfers so why does the corner Poinciana had move in is considered a transfer.

the only true transfer on Poinciana's back end is Nathaniel Jeanniton and is the weakest of the four.

I have never complained about any player OHS lost to Poinciana or any other team locally when it usually benefited the players playing time, exposure and success.  Again, as Coach Beek pointed out everyone gets transfers; some places more than others and sometimes under suspicious circumstances.  If those players elevate his team or any local county team's chance for success I applaud that as I cheer for them all until they play us.  My point is suspicions arise when a stud player transfers locally from one school to a rival school usually in their junior and particularly senior year.  Our two stud LB's from your list we obviously didn't know them from Adam when they moved here from far away (1 from 2000 miles away) and chose to attend our school.  So it appears to me to be an oxymoron that you listed them as transfers on your list, but now you got a new classification called "MOVE INS" for the Poinciana kids.  I have sat in the stands at a Kowboy game with Coach Beek and admire what he is getting done at Poinciana; I have told him as much in person.  You "MY GUY" just seem to be a hater of OHS. 

On 8/31/2023 at 2:10 PM, AllOsceolaCountyFB said:

so 2 of those kids are transfers this year according to Ray

from what I know of osceola(not much)

their homegrown talent is much greater than any move ins or transfers....and for that h8, a move in is a transfer.  because thats the right way to do it, not live in 3 counties away and drive over to the school you want to go too.  at the least you moved into the school zone to go play.  

besides that, you seem very 1 sided in this conversation but you are "mr all osceola county fb".  what about the other schools?  wasnt there a mass exodus from celebration after the lake gibson guy left?  where did they all go?  poinciana?  what about toho, dont they have alot of transfers from other places too? 

should for sure change your name to "poinciana biggest fan"  for sure not a representative of the entire county.....

my guy