Vero cheated Northwestern

Vero Indian

30 minutes ago, roygod said:

I agree with everything you said. But you have to know there has been a shortage of HS referees, so there are a lot of newbies out there trying to make a name for themselves. In this game, they went overboard with calls. The game actually lasted an hour longer because of all the penalties and discussions.

i wonder how easy it is to get ref job. I may inquire, Gotta be the change you want to see in the world

5 hours ago, LongtimeVero said:

Dont know who the Vero fan is.... but watching the game on youtube.com will change his perspective. Undisciplined play is the norm in Miami??? When you hold receivers all night some are going to be called same with personal fouls.

I not a fan of neither, watched the game live and rewatched.

Theres no way you truly believe all of those calls on all TDs were valid. 

Watch the punt return for a TD by MNW, the Vero man pretty much fell on his own towards the end of the play a random flag was thrown. 

And im just pointing out 1 out of 4 that were atrocious, i commend you for being on your teams side, but please rewatch the game yourself.

22 hours ago, JDHoss said:

We were there tonight. Tons of penalties. I'd guess well over 200 yards combined. Were there questionable calls? Probably. I'd need to watch the complete game on film before commenting one way or the other. We went to Davie on Thursday night to watch Milton, GA v Western and there were a ton of penalties called there too. In keeping up with a game online back in VA tonight it was the same story with the penalties. Early season + high school players often = lots of penalties. Otherwise, it was a great game. I thought NW should have stuck with the backup QB. He gave the Bulls offense an added dimension with his feet. 

What makes you qualified to critique or rate the officiating? 

14 hours ago, ohs vargas said:

Stop it, your own fans are saying its home cooking.

As a fan of neither team, all i can say is wow to your comment regarding MNW team being very undisciplined team, that made way to many penalties, after that atrocious officiating. 

Provide some examples, please. 

17 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Provide some examples, please. 

https://x.com/jonsantucci/status/1695249654961918443?s=46

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwddF88tO6k/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

THESE TWO LINKS WILL SHOW TWO PLAYS, BOTH OF WHICH ARE TDS CALLED BACK FOR PHANTOM PENALTIES.

At some point though Jambun you gotta do yo own research, internet is free. 

44 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

THESE TWO LINKS WILL SHOW TWO PLAYS, BOTH OF WHICH ARE TDS CALLED BACK FOR PHANTOM PENALTIES.

At some point though Jambun you gotta do yo own research, internet is free

Effort is not free :lol:

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

At some point though Jambun you gotta do yo own research, internet is free. 

No cribboy305, when I ask a question, I expect and demand it to be answered. If you make accusations against officials on the message board, I will be asking questions. 

Cribboy305, in the Instagram video, on the interception return for the touchdown, I am not sure what the penalty was, but it looked like #24 might have had hands to the face of the Vero Beach player. On the final play in the video, it looked like there was an illegal formation foul by the signal of the Referee, but the video starts when the ball has already been snapped, so there is no way to tell what happened to make that become a penalty. The punt return touchdown with the block in the back foul looked questionable to me. The X video was completely worthless. 

2 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Cribboy305, in the Instagram video, on the interception return for the touchdown, I am not sure what the penalty was, but it looked like #24 might have had hands to the face of the Vero Beach player. On the final play in the video, it looked like there was an illegal formation foul by the signal of the Referee, but the video starts when the ball has already been snapped, so there is no way to tell what happened to make that become a penalty. The punt return touchdown with the block in the back foul looked questionable to me. The X video was completely worthless. 

2 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

No cribboy305, when I ask a question, I expect and demand it to be answered. If you make accusations against officials on the message board, I will be asking questions. 

lol who you supposed to be sir? be grateful I even gave you examples. 

& The pick 6 flag was thrown on the 30yd line where a great clean block was made. A late flag at that when it looked as if the runner was about to score. 

The flag when they were in the redzonw was called for an offensive pass interference on the WR #1

& Questionable? call it what it is , plain garbage. that kid was 5 yards agead of the block & stumbled & the refs threw the flag on a block in the back  

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

lol who you supposed to be sir? be grateful I even gave you examples. 

& The pick 6 flag was thrown on the 30yd line where a great clean block was made. A late flag at that when it looked as if the runner was about to score. 

The flag when they were in the redzonw was called for an offensive pass interference on the WR #1

& Questionable? call it what it is , plain garbage. that kid was 5 yards agead of the block & stumbled & the refs threw the flag on a block in the back  

First of all cribboy305, when I ask or tell you for examples when you bad mouth the officiating, you are expected or even demanded to provide them so let us set that straight and have you understand that right away. Secondly, that video was not complete enough to make definitive opinions, so don't use that kind of language because you are not qualified to critique or rate the officials. That being said, are you going to inquire about becoming an official, or was the just big-mouth blabbering from you? 

5 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

First of all cribboy305, when I ask or tell you for examples when you bad mouth the officiating, you are expected or even demanded to provide them so let us set that straight and have you understand that right away. Secondly, that video was not complete enough to make definitive opinions, so don't use that kind of language because you are not qualified to critique or rate the officials. That being said, are you going to inquire about becoming an official, or was the just big-mouth blabbering from you? 

What I’m getting from this is you must be a referee… cause you sound mad sir.  frankly I dont owe anyone anything, every one in here is capable of doing their own research to figure out whatever they may want to. & yes I’m more than qualified to critique officials on their obvious mistakes. I’ve played & coached football my whole life, Ian just talking. The full youtube link for the game is still up. Feel free to watch & make your own judgement. 

& To answer your question I do plan to go through whatever avenue to see about officiating. 

11 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

What I’m getting from this is you must be a referee… cause you sound mad sir.  frankly I dont owe anyone anything, every one in here is capable of doing their own research to figure out whatever they may want to. & yes I’m more than qualified to critique officials on their obvious mistakes. I’ve played & coached football my whole life, Ian just talking. The full youtube link for the game is still up. Feel free to watch & make your own judgement. 

& To answer your question I do plan to go through whatever avenue to see about officiating. 

Cribboy305, when you make accusations about officiating on the message board, you will be challenged by me, and you are strongly urged to provide answers to my questions. The onus will be on you to provide examples and videos, and I will expect nothing less. You are NOT qualified to critique and rate officials and officiating, because I am telling you that you are not qualified. Now, if you do take the steps to become an official, which I strongly urge you to consider and follow-through with, that may change. 

18 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Cribboy305, when you make accusations about officiating on the message board, you will be challenged by me, and you are strongly urged to provide answers to my questions. The onus will be on you to provide examples and videos, and I will expect nothing less. You are NOT qualified to critique and rate officials and officiating, because I am telling you that you are not qualified. Now, if you do take the steps to become an official, which I strongly urge you to consider and follow-through with, that may change. 

… So you are a referee? & if so why nor watch the game? 

better question is are you one of the refs who reffed the Nw Vero game, because you seem on the defensive side as we talk about what happened. 

Lastly, idc what you demand or urge fam. Understand this is a highschool football forum, idk you you dont know me. Take yo behind to facebook with all that. 

On 8/28/2023 at 7:59 AM, Jambun82 said:

First of all cribboy305, when I ask or tell you for examples when you bad mouth the officiating, you are expected or even demanded to provide them so let us set that straight and have you understand that right away.....

We understand, massa ... I mean "supervisor"

@cribboy305 my man ain't playing. Don't ever criticize any thing unless you got immediate evidence that he approves of. No one criticize anything. You are NOT qualified, you hear? I mean, apply this to everything: don't criticize coaches, unless you are a coach. Don't criticize teachers, unless you are a teacher. Don't criticize politicians unless you are a politician. Don't complain about that burger unless you a chef!!! Don't complain about hurricanes unless you a meteorologist. Don't complain about women unless you dress up in yo ladies high heels and panties on the weekend when she out wit her crew..

Because ... YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED!!!