Commenting on High School Football Officiating.

Jambun82

On 8/27/2023 at 12:24 AM, ExplorerHomer2 said:

At least 5 other members of the forum seem to appreciate and most importantly not feel intimidated by my comments. Sorry for your singular fragility. You should see someone about it.

None of those 5 other members of the message board are qualified to rate or critique officials or officiating either, so their opinions are irrelevant. In fact, other than me, there is only one poster to this message board who might be qualified, and I respect his opinion, point-of-view, and what he has to say a lot more than any other poster, especially you.  

On 8/26/2023 at 11:41 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

I don't know about supervisor. But I do know I am your superior. BTW, I also know you are an insecure, unpleasant person though I have never met you in person. 

DarterBlue2, even though you are NOT my superior, I never had the chance to thank you for the very kind words and compliments that you have used to describe me in this post. It makes me feel very proud, and does my heart good to know that this is what you really think about me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  

1 hour ago, Jambun82 said:

DarterBlue2, even though you are NOT my superior, I never had the chance to thank you for the very kind words and compliments that you have used to describe me in this post. It makes me feel very proud, and does my heart good to know that this is what you really think about me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  

@Jambun82, you are, indeed, a strange human being. I hope some day you find what you are missing. 

I am done exchanging messages with you. Be well.

10 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

@Jambun82, you are, indeed, a strange human being. I hope some day you find what you are missing. 

I am done exchanging messages with you. Be well.

I have found what was missing, a great compliment from the esteemed DarterBlue2! You don't have to stop talking with me, I enjoy our interactions!  

15 hours ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Thats right the meeting was at Red Robin....Dude must have killed the bottomless fries deal. I dont remember him being this much of a D.A. back then.

I'm in agreement with your assessment. He's edgier now, much more assertive, and very aggressive and condescending when the officiating profession is attacked or criticized. After a few weeks of going back and forth on the internet we met up (my suggestion) for lunch at RR (his choice). Surprisingly it went well. We then didn't insult each other for several years after that lunch. That was my one and only trip to Red Robin's. That S Funny, I believe we've met...  

9 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

I'm in agreement with your assessment. He's edgier now, much more assertive, and very aggressive and condescending when the officiating profession is attacked or criticized. After a few weeks of going back and forth on the internet we met up (my suggestion) for lunch at RR (his choice). Surprisingly it went well. We then didn't insult each other for several years after that lunch. That was my one and only trip to Red Robin's. That S Funny, I believe we've met...  

I know what a great moment in your life that lunch was for you Dan. You learned and were taught a lot, and there was no doubt that you were much smarter after the meal. You will remember that day for the rest of your life, and my guess is that the reason that you haven't been back to a great restaurant like Red Robin is that it would be all downhill for you the next time. The food is great there, but you would obviously be wishing that I was there to impart some more knowledge on you, so that is why you don't go back. The honor and privilege was all yours Dan nearly 8 years after that lunch happened, and you are very welcome, Dan.    

4 hours ago, 954gator said:

Just saw this and figured this was the spot to post it.  No shame smh.

https://twitter.com/305Sportss/status/1695881140203327539?s=20

It appears to me as if MNW was insufficiently kind to Vero Beach. That'll get you every time with country-bumpkin officials who see themselves as disseminators of the "good lessons". (I can't help but picture Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men in the role of Jambun)