Commenting on High School Football Officiating.

Jambun82

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I am not surprised that went over your head. It's consistent with your posts. 

No, my message board name is Jambun82, and I won't respond or stand for being called anything else other than the only poster to this message board who is qualified to speak on anything relating to officials or officiating. 

2 hours ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Yup and he mentioned it more than once years ago on the flavarsity board. What a D.A.

When did I mention anything like that? I will answer that for you: I have NEVER confirmed or denied that I am a high school official, but I did answer cribboy305 that I am not a referee.  

2 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

No, my message board name is Jambun82, and I won't respond or stand for being called anything else other than the only poster to this message board who is qualified to speak on anything relating to officials or officiating. 

You are really as dumb as a rock. You need to expand your horizons. 

1 hour ago, Jambun82 said:

I have always heard that "leftists" stick together. Of course, the less that I have to deal with people who have those beliefs, the better. 

..."the less I have to deal with People (leftist) who have those beliefs, the better."  The vast majority of black coaches in Florida are lefty Democrats. You would never hold that against them while refereeing or umpiring a game would you ? Your preconceived biased stripes are now known before you walk on the field!  Your post proves it. Please explain  

1 hour ago, Dan in Daytona said:

And he can really put the "fries" away. 

Dan comes out of hibernation to comment on the infamous lunch. I wonder if Dan will admit to all the lessons and education that he received that day? I know that it was one of the most memorable meals of Dan's life.  Dan did pay for my meal, so I do owe Dan a meal at Red Robin in the near future. 

2 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

..."the less I have to deal with People (leftist) who have those beliefs, the better."  The vast majority of black coaches in Florida are lefty Democrats. You would never hold that against them while refereeing or umpiring a game would you ? Your preconceived biased stripes are now known before you walk on the field!  Your post proves it. Please explain  

I am thankful and grateful that the vast majority of residents in Florida are not "leftist/lefty Democrats."