*SOUTH FLORIDA WEEK TWO TOP 15*

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Wow what a start to the football season , I spoke this year was gonna be full of surprises and upsets ; But I didn’t think it would be a plethora in week one alone lol. 

now to the week 2 rankings. This part is never easy because some are gonna feel left out & some going to feel disrespected. So even tho I’m going to drop my rankings this is just my opinion. So feel free to drop your top 15 below as well. @VeniceIndianFan @DarterBlue2 @cribboy305 @Jullian @

#1 CHAMINADE MADONNA (1-0)

#2 MiAMI CENTRAL (0-0) 

#3 MiAMi NORLAND (1-0)

#4. AMERICAN HERITAGE (1-0)

#5. BOOKER T WASHINGTON (1-0)

#6. STA AQUINAS (0-1)

#7. COLUMBUS ( 1-0) 

#8.PALMETTO (1-0) 

#9.WESTERN (1-0)

#10. HOMESTEAD (0-1)

#11. MIAMI NORTHWESTERN (0-1)

#12. CARDINAL GIBBONS (1-0)

#13. DiLLARD (1-0)

#14 MONARCH (1-0)

#15 COCONUT CREEK (1-0)

Outside Looking in: Southridge (1-0) Miramar (0-1), Plantation (1-0) , Blanche Ely (0-0), McArthur (1-0), South broward (1-0)

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

1.  Miami Central
2.  Chaminade
3.  American Heritage
4.  St. Thomas Aquinas
5.  Miami Columbus
6. Miami Norland
7.  Miami Northwestern
8.  Miami Palmetto
9.  Cardinal Gibbons
10.  Homestead
11. Booker T Washington
12. Western
13. Miami Southridge
14. Dillard
15. Monarch

Another Solid List Darter. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#2 MiAMI CENTRAL (0-0) 

#3 MiAMi NORLAND (1-0)

#6. STA AQUINAS (0-1)

#7. COLUMBUS ( 1-0) 

#8.PALMETTO (1-0) 

#9.WESTERN (1-0)

#10. HOMESTEAD (0-1)

#13. DiLLARD (1-0)

#14 MONARCH (1-0)

#15 COCONUT CREEK (1-0)

Outside Looking in: Southridge (1-0) Miramar (0-1), Plantation (1-0) , Blanche Ely (0-0), McArthur (1-0), South broward (1-0)

1. Central

2. Nade

3. Norland

4. STA

5. BTW

6. Heritage

7. Palmetto

8. Columbus

9. Homestead

10. Gibbons

11. MNW

12. Western

13. Monarch

14. Dillard

15. Southridge

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#2 MiAMI CENTRAL (0-0) 

#3 MiAMi NORLAND (1-0)

#6. STA AQUINAS (0-1)

#7. COLUMBUS ( 1-0) 

#8.PALMETTO (1-0) 

#9.WESTERN (1-0)

#10. HOMESTEAD (0-1)

#13. DiLLARD (1-0)

#14 MONARCH (1-0)

#15 COCONUT CREEK (1-0)

Hard to argue with your 15. Prob wouldn’t drop STA  that low yet. Their defense is solid & will b able to run on most teams. BTW a bit high as well as Palmetto, as of now. Wanna see how Monarch does against Atlantic, who has been solid. Jury out on Southridge though they look improved so far. 

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Hard to argue with your 15. Prob wouldn’t drop STA  that low yet. Their defense is solid & will b able to run on most teams. BTW a bit high as well as Palmetto, as of now. Wanna see how Monarch does against Atlantic, who has been solid. Jury out on Southridge though they look improved so far. 

Showings from friday suggest differently about palmetto & btw imo. Top 10 in SFLA forsure

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#2 MiAMI CENTRAL (0-0) 

#3 MiAMi NORLAND (1-0)

#6. STA AQUINAS (0-1)

#7. COLUMBUS ( 1-0) 

#8.PALMETTO (1-0) 

#9.WESTERN (1-0)

#10. HOMESTEAD (0-1)

#13. DiLLARD (1-0)

#14 MONARCH (1-0)

#15 COCONUT CREEK (1-0)

How might Central's 42-24 loss at Bishop Gorman affect this?

6 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Showings from friday suggest differently about palmetto & btw imo. Top 10 in SFLA forsure

I wouldn’t call a win over Killian a “poll jumper”. Palmetto did have a huge win over Homestead but are the Broncos as good as last year with a new head coach(?)?  BTW def a top 10. A complete game vs AHP would’ve cleared up how good they are. I’m gonna wait on Palmetto. 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

I wouldn’t call a win over Killian a “poll jumper”. Palmetto did have a huge win over Homestead but are the Broncos as good as last year with a new head coach(?)?  BTW def a top 10. A complete game vs AHP would’ve cleared up how good they are. I’m gonna wait on Palmetto. 

I would say for homestead that was the main question coming into this season and then when they beat a very good CAI team in the KOC had a lot of folks , me included like ok this could be very well a team to met STA in the state semis again. 

and the fact that palmetto was huge underdogs that’s why they made the leap in my rankings. 

10 hours ago, Jullian said:

As for STA I agree with you even with the lost they can still beat more then half the teams in Florida with ease. 

I put them at 6 tho because I really believe if they played chaminade, MC, BTW, norland or AHP they would lose. For the very same reasons they lost Saturday.

I don’t believe they’ll be able to run on any of those teams which would then force them to pass which would cause them to struggle.

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I agree. I did not expect Palmetto to beat Homestead close game but still was not expecting it.

I don’t think no one did outside of the palmetto faithful which none is on here lol. And the fact palmetto was multiple TD underdogs. After homestead beat CAI a lot of folks were saying homestead would go undefeated in the regular season. 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I don’t think no one did outside of the palmetto faithful which none is on here lol. And the fact palmetto was multiple TD underdogs. After homestead beat CAI a lot of folks were saying homestead would go undefeated in the regular season. 

Homestead, Palmetto, CAI, and Columbus all play each other, so in less than a month the rankings between the three South Dade contenders should iron themselves out. Palmetto is always scrappy, and their QB Goenaga is legit. Former Columbus QB who made the move sophomore year there and started.

56 minutes ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

Homestead, Palmetto, CAI, and Columbus all play each other, so in less than a month the rankings between the three South Dade contenders should iron themselves out. Palmetto is always scrappy, and their QB Goenaga is legit. Former Columbus QB who made the move sophomore year there and started.

Aye everything you said is true. People always think of Booker T. Washington, Northwestern, Central and Norland. However people forget down south has some Dawgs. South Dade Homestead, Palmetto, Southridge and everyone obviously knows about Columbus.

2 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Aye everything you said is true. People always think of Booker T. Washington, Northwestern, Central and Norland. However people forget down south has some Dawgs. South Dade Homestead, Palmetto, Southridge and everyone obviously knows about Columbus.

Exactly, I spoke on palmetto before week 1 & how they a sleeper forsure. Palmetto never been a pushover, how quickly we forget they had 3 5stars just a couple years back in Jason Marshall, Corey & Leonard Taylor. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

Exactly, I spoke on palmetto before week 1 & how they a sleeper forsure. Palmetto never been a pushover, how quickly we forget they had 3 5stars just a couple years back in Jason Marshall, Corey & Leonard Taylor. 

Palmetto had a great team that year. The defense was awesome. But lost to Kissimmee Osceola in the semis at the Mecca. Palmetto would have won the state title for sure if their QB never got hurt late in the season. 

12 minutes ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Palmetto had a great team that year. The defense was awesome. But lost to Kissimmee Osceola in the semis at the Mecca. Palmetto would have won the state title for sure if their QB never got hurt late in the season. 

Exactly. They lost their QB and did not have anyone to replace him. They lost to Osceola because they had no offence without their starting QB.

5 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Which is why I put them in the rankings the way I did. South dade now has a chance to make it In if they beat homestead this weekend. 

now as for the stead if they drop to 0-2 after Friday then they’ll probably be out of the top 15 for now. They got to many transfers this off season even after their coach left for them to start off 0-2 with both games having them as heavy faves. 

17 hours ago, Jullian said:

About as much as Aquinas loss to John Bosco . That’s your prediction?

I'm not really seeing STA drop much in these rankings after SJB. But, there seems to be a certain desperation among south Florida folks to push the narrative that Central is a Godly program which is untouchable. Central's coach is sometimes called "Martin Luther Jube". LMAO

Yes, I'm taking BG 42-24. I think Central can get off to a good start, and maybe keep it a tight game until the 4th quarter. Maybe they even have a 24-21 lead, before BG puts it on them in the 4th quarter.

13 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

I'm not really seeing STA drop much in these rankings after SJB. But, there seems to be a certain desperation among south Florida folks to push the narrative that Central is a Godly program which is untouchable. Central's coach is sometimes called "Martin Luther Jube". LMAO

Yes, I'm taking BG 42-24. I think Central can get off to a good start, and maybe keep it a tight game until the 4th quarter. Maybe they even have a 24-21 lead, before BG puts it on them in the 4th quarter.

out of all quarters you pick the 4th.. you must not watch central alot