#8. PALMETTO (3-1)

#9. HOMESTEAD (3-1)

#10. CARDINAL GIBBONS (3-1)

#11. COCONUT CREEK (3-1)

#12. MIRAMAR (2-1)

#13. MONARCH (3-1)

#14. #EDISON (3-0)

#15. BLANCHE ELY (3-0)

Outside looking in: Plantation (3-1) , Dillard (1-2) Miami Northwestern (1-3) Western (1-2)

@cribboy305 @VeniceIndianFan @Jullian @nolebull813 drop yall opinion on the top 15 list going into week 5.

8 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Homestead belongs above Palmetto. 

I understand the homestead narrative but being that palmetto just beat them fair and square week 1 they belong over palmetto for now. 

if this was a KOC victory by the panthers then I get you. Yes palmetto looked bad vs Columbus, but who’s to say homestead wouldn’t have faced that same fate. Since palmetto homestead has faced 2 cupcakes in a row. Yes they’re still very good & capable of a run towards a title but as of right now palmetto holds the head to head. 

25 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Booker T is ranked too high. I dropped them this week frankly because they haven’t beat anyone yet with a pulse. Their best “win” is not getting blown out by Miami Central. But they have no marquee wins. So they haven’t been able to prove anything yet. 

BTW would win 4s 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Booker T is ranked too high. I dropped them this week frankly because they haven’t beat anyone yet with a pulse. Their best “win” is not getting blown out by Miami Central. But they have no marquee wins. So they haven’t been able to prove anything yet. 

I get you on that. But outside of MC, CHAMINADE, AHP, NORLAND, DILLARD Not many teams in the top 15 have played a tough schedule. Which is crazy. 

i would rather be 1-2 playing tough competition vs being 3-0 playing inferior opponents and getting embarrassed in the playoffs. 

yea it sucks being 1-2 but dillards SOS is about to be the biggest thing that gets them into the playoffs if they can’t beat STA this year. 

7 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

If you seen them play you would retract this statement. BTW can beat anybody rn & they aren’t even at full strength. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

If you seen them play you would retract this statement. BTW can beat anybody rn & they aren’t even at full strength. 

I’m saying that they haven’t had a chance to prove it yet other than a non blowout vs an elite team. They don’t have one good win to date. What if they lose to Norland and beat everyone else? All the other teams aren’t good. So they will be 8-2 with no good wins. How do you judge that? 

And for the record I had them in my top 20 the whole year so far. 

On 9/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#1 CHAMINADE (4-0)

#2. MiAMI CENTRAL (1-1)

#3. MiAMI NORLAND (4-0)

#4. COLUMBUS (4-0)

#5. BOOKER T WASHINGTON (3-1)

#6 AMERICAN HERITAGE (3-1)

#7. ST THOMAS AQUINAS (3-1) 

#8. PALMETTO (3-1)

#9. HOMESTEAD (3-1)

#11. COCONUT CREEK (3-1)

#12. MIRAMAR (2-1)

#13. MONARCH (3-1)

#14. #EDISON (3-0)

#15. BLANCHE ELY (3-0)

Outside looking in: Plantation (3-1) , Dillard (1-2) Miami Northwestern (1-3) Western (1-2)

@cribboy305 @VeniceIndianFan @Jullian @nolebull813 drop yall opinion on the top 15 list going into week 5.

Pretty solid. If the Columbus/Palmetto game wasn’t  interrupted a couple times with lightning, Explorers would’ve at least doubled the score. Palmetto offense worse than other years, when they were bad. Agree with the board that Homestead is a better team. Creek vs Ely & Mir vs Dillard will  be important games as far as the lower 15. 

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I’m saying that they haven’t had a chance to prove it yet other than a non blowout vs an elite team. They don’t have one good win to date. What if they lose to Norland and beat everyone else? All the other teams aren’t good. So they will be 8-2 with no good wins. How do you judge that? 

And for the record I had them in my top 20 the whole year so far. 

That may very well happen but there’s a playoff bracket also where redemption is possible. Between Central Norland & Booker t 2m is a 3way gauntlet, any mans game. 

On 9/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#1 CHAMINADE (4-0)

#2. MiAMI CENTRAL (1-1)

#3. MiAMI NORLAND (4-0)

#4. COLUMBUS (4-0)

#5. BOOKER T WASHINGTON (3-1)

#6 AMERICAN HERITAGE (3-1)

#7. ST THOMAS AQUINAS (3-1) 

#8. PALMETTO (3-1)

#9. HOMESTEAD (3-1)

#11. COCONUT CREEK (3-1)

#12. MIRAMAR (2-1)

#13. MONARCH (3-1)

#14. #EDISON (3-0)

#15. BLANCHE ELY (3-0)

You need to insert Treasure Coast and Vero Beach into your picks!

31 minutes ago, roygod said:

You need to insert Treasure Coast and Vero Beach into your picks!

His South Florida only includes Dade and Broward Counties. He doesn't even include Palm Beach County let alone the Treasure Coast teams. PBC is most certainly south Florida. Regarding Treasure Coast, you can make the argument that it's its own separate region, or you could include it in south or central Florida. 

4 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

His South Florida only includes Dade and Broward Counties. He doesn't even include Palm Beach County let alone the Treasure Coast teams. PBC is most certainly south Florida. Regarding Treasure Coast, you can make the argument that it's its own separate region, or you could include it in south or central Florida. 

Treasure Coast is definitely its own area actually we're the beach for Orlando and Kissimmee folks