19) Palmetto (Mia)

20) Lake Mary

21) Bishop Verot

22) Coconut Creek

23) Armwood 

24) Treasure Coast

25) Northwestern

*Honorable recognition: South Broward 

South broward as the honorable mention over Dillard ? When their SOS is far far worst than Dillard ? Also I wouldn’t have have dropped Cardinal Newman or added MNW. 

the crusaders was without their starting qb which is most def by far the most important position on the field. 

& without their starting qb MNW was still only able to score 7 points. To get to 2-4. If MNW is in the top 25 at (2-4) then Dillard dam sure should be up there in my opinion at (2-2) should be (3-2) if it wasn’t for the canceled game last night. 

58 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

South broward as the honorable mention over Dillard ? When their SOS is far far worst than Dillard ? Also I wouldn’t have have dropped Cardinal Newman or added MNW. 

the crusaders was without their starting qb which is most def by far the most important position on the field. 

& without their starting qb MNW was still only able to score 7 points. To get to 2-4. If MNW is in the top 25 at (2-4) then Dillard dam sure should be up there in my opinion at (2-2) should be (3-2) if it wasn’t for the canceled game last night. 

He's ranking MNW based on his perception of their potential. I don't think they should be top 25, but I also don't think Dillard should either, nor Treasure Coast for that matter. At the bottom end of the top 25, there are a number of teams one could make a case for ...  

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

He's ranking MNW based on his perception of their potential. I don't think they should be top 25, but I also don't think Dillard should either, nor Treasure Coast for that matter. At the bottom end of the top 25, there are a number of teams one could make a case for ...  

I get that but Dillard Potential is great as well. Rather they meet their potential is yet to be seen. I’m not even saying out Dillard in the top 25 but if MNW is there at 2-4 & only not 1-5 because of Newman starting qb not playing at all Friday, then Dillard should be up there but as you said right now, neither should be. GO DILLARD. 

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I get that but Dillard Potential is great as well. Rather they meet their potential is yet to be seen. I’m not even saying out Dillard in the top 25 but if MNW is there at 2-4 & only not 1-5 because of Newman starting qb not playing at all Friday, then Dillard should be up there but as you said right now, neither should be. GO DILLARD. 

And, looking on at Nolebull's list, Jesuit does not belong in a top 25, and Treasure Coast either, especially ranking them at 19 is a joke. But like I said, the bottom of the top 25 is difficult as there are many teams a case could be made for. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

And, looking on at Nolebull's list, Jesuit does not belong in a top 25, and Treasure Coast either, especially ranking them at 19 is a joke. But like I said, the bottom of the top 25 is difficult as there are many teams a case could be made for. 

That I agree with. But all of this is based off opinions anyway, I’m just thankful to discuss high school football with you guys on here for as many years as I have. It’s all love at the end of the day. With that said let’s go panthers lol!

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I mean the west had posse in the 3rd quarter only, & had 1 at qb most of the who is a receiver & you gotta add the bulls just aint all good this year & still won over a newman team who is hyped. If you couldn’t beat the bulls without the starting qb you just aint that good tbh

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

My honorable recognition is just that. Highlighting a team having a real good season. I chose Titusville & Golden Gate b4, not because they’re even in my top 50 but because they’re having a great season “keeping” with what they’ve been in the past. Not very good!

yeah I hear u on Newman, but until (if) they get their QB BACK they’re not a top 25 team. If he comes back, I’d put them back in. 

I reserve the right to add Dillard to my top 25. Your loss to Cardinal Gibbons  is looking worse every week, & they manhandled you in the 2cd half, as did Naples(with sum help from the stripes). Head to head do you beat Northwestern? Miramar is a good team but we saw last Friday they ain’t goin nowhere. Dillard has to beat a team they’re not suppose to beat………& u can’t lose to the teams remaining like Plantation & Ely. 

42 minutes ago, Jullian said:

My honorable recognition is just that. Highlighting a team having a real good season. I chose Titusville & Golden Gate b4, not because they’re even in my top 50 but because they’re having a great season “keeping” with what they’ve been in the past. Not very good!

yeah I hear u on Newman, but until (if) they get their QB BACK they’re not a top 25 team. If he comes back, I’d put them back in. 

I reserve the right to add Dillard to my top 25. Your loss to Cardinal Gibbons  is looking worse every week, & they manhandled you in the 2cd half, as did Naples(with sum help from the stripes). Head to head do you beat Northwestern? Miramar is a good team but we saw last Friday they ain’t goin nowhere. Dillard has to beat a team they’re not suppose to beat………& u can’t lose to the teams remaining like Plantation & Ely. 

You know me & you’re cool. So ima always respect your take. 

S/N on the Miramar game lowkey that was a game we wasn’t “Suppose” to win 99.9% of the people picked us to lose lol. 

Outside of losing to us miramar lost to a top 5 Virginia school & then gave sta all they could handle in the first half b4 falling in the second half. I’m sure a lot of teams would suffered that same fate. 

but as far as everything else u said I’m with you. 

This weeks schedule 

1. Chaminade vs Dillard

2. Miami Central vs MNW

3. AHP vs Western

4. STA vs Boyd Anderson

5. Norland vs #15 Booker T

6. Cocoa vs #9 Seminole

7. Columbus vs Homestead

8. Edgewater vs Timber Creek

9. Seminole vs #6 Cocoa

10. Mainland - off

11. St Augustine vs Nease

12. Lakeland vs Bartow

13. CCC vs Northside Christian

14. Booker T vs #5 Norland

15. Venice vs Manatee

16. Buchholz vs Gainesville

17. Coconut Creek vs Fort Lauderdale

18. Lake Mary vs North Miami Beach

19. Treasure Coast - off

20. Cardinal Newman vs Clewiston

21. Miami Palmetto vs Edison

22. Bishop Verot vs #25 Jesuit

23. Benjamin vs Palm Beach Central

24. Armwood vs Steinbrenner

25. Jesuit vs #22 Bishop Verot

7 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Treasure Coast beat Seminole. 2 losses to top 7 teams in the state. Beat a top 10 team. Beat other good teams in Jesuit, Osceola and Martin County. They didnt play any glorified JV teams this year. Schedule has been brutal.

You find me a team with a better resume not in my top 24 right now, and i will switch them ASAP!

52 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Treasure Coast beat Seminole. 2 losses to top 7 teams in the state. Beat a top 10 team. Beat other good teams in Jesuit, Osceola and Martin County. They didnt play any glorified JV teams this year. Schedule has been brutal.

You find me a team with a better resume not in my top 24 right now, and i will switch them ASAP!

If you go and look at the film or even the game stats of the Treasure Coast vs Seminole they tell a different story. There were four occasions when Seminole got into the red zone, including a second and goal from the one, but somehow failed to get a single point. I believe the long lightening delay and poor field conditions contributed to Seminole's loss. However, at the end of the day, the fault lies solely with them. 

Yes, TC's schedule has been brutal, but Orlando Jones's has been equally brutal. I don't see you giving them any love.  Cocoa beat them by less than a field goal and they manhandled Jesuit in the KOC game. 

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If you go and look at the film or even the game stats of the Treasure Coast vs Seminole they tell a different story. There were four occasions when Seminole got into the red zone, including a second and goal from the one, but somehow failed to get a single point. I believe the long lightening delay and poor field conditions contributed to Seminole's loss. However, at the end of the day, the fault lies solely with them. 

Yes, TC's schedule has been brutal, but Orlando Jones's has been equally brutal. I don't see you giving them any love.  Cocoa beat them by less than a field goal and they manhandled Jesuit in the KOC game. 

Jones has 3 losses to TC’s two. They are all quality opponents. 

Jones doesn’t have any wins as good as TC does 

So Jones has more losses, and less quality wins than TC. That’s all you got? 

Let’s say TC and Jones win against Osceola cancels each other out. 

And Jones loss to Cocoa, Good Counsel and Edgewater anre equal to TC’s losses to STA and Cocoa. Just for argument sake. 

Then this is what you are left with. 

Jones win against 2-4 West Orange. And the 2 wins are against average teams. 

Treasure Coast wins against state ranked 5-1 Seminole, 3-2 Jesuit who beat state ranked Armwood, and Martin County. 

These are not the same 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

South County Stadium is terrible for lightning delays, somehow that field will suck the energy outta your team, that game should have probably been moved to another date

55 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Let’s say TC and Jones win against Osceola cancels each other out. 

And Jones loss to Cocoa, Good Counsel and Edgewater anre equal to TC’s losses to STA and Cocoa. Just for argument sake. 

Then this is what you are left with. 

Jones win against 2-4 West Orange. And the 2 wins are against average teams. 

Treasure Coast wins against state ranked 5-1 Seminole, 3-2 Jesuit who beat state ranked Armwood, and Martin County. 

These are not the same 

We agree to disagree and I will end it there. I am 100% confident that Jones would beat both TC and Jesuit if they lined up tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

We agree to disagree and I will end it there. I am 100% confident that Jones would beat both TC and Jesuit if they lined up tomorrow. 

They definitely could. I don’t disagree with that: but when you rank teams, you have to use the actual evidence on the field results to make a decision. Not a gut feeling about a hypothetical. There are plenty of unranked teams that beat ranked teams throughout the year. Plenty of upsets. No dispute there. 

Jones has zero quality wins. Zero. Treasure Coast has 1 really good win and another good win. I’m not gonna rank Jones just because it feels right and they might be able to beat some ranked teams. If that’s the criteria, tell Jones to get in line!!!

Take Palm Beach Central. They are 5-0 and haven’t played a soul all year. So you don’t know how good they really are. 

Now they are finally playing a good team. 5-0 Benjamin. Benjamin is 5-0 with a little bit better schedule. They are on the lower end of the rankings. 

So here is PBC’s one chance to prove they belong. Beat Benjamin, and they can earn their way into the top 25. Then they play C Newman at the end of the year. So they have a 2 game season. Gotta win at least one of those minimum. 

You have to earn your spot. That’s why I’m so torn over Booker T. They haven’t beat anyone good. They are hanging their hat on NOT getting blown out by MC. They play Norland this week. If it’s a blowout, they have no justification to stay in. If it’s close they do. 

Point is the rankings should be about substance and on field results. It’s not an exact science. You ask 25 people to post a top 25, and everyone will be different to some degree. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

You know me & you’re cool. So ima always respect your take. 

S/N on the Miramar game lowkey that was a game we wasn’t “Suppose” to win 99.9% of the people picked us to lose lol. 

Outside of losing to us miramar lost to a top 5 Virginia school & then gave sta all they could handle in the first half b4 falling in the second half. I’m sure a lot of teams would suffered that same fate. 

but as far as everything else u said I’m with you. 

I’d love to have Dillard ranked, u know that, but I try to look at teams unbiased. My top 25 is pretty far from being official or probably even sound. It actually just keeps me more engaged with the entire state. 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

I’d love to have Dillard ranked, u know that, but I try to look at teams unbiased. My top 25 is pretty far from being official or probably even sound. It actually just keeps me more engaged with the entire state. 

"UNBIASED"??  We don't possibly have anyone on this forum guilty of this sin, right??:lol:

2 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

Why did you drop Norland below twice-defeated STA?

STA is playing much better teams than Norland. Norland’s big win over Lakeland where they gave up 34 is overshadowed by STA’s demolition of Treasure Coast especially when TC and Lakeland are in the same tier. 

Norland hasn’t played anyone in the stratosphere that STA has. 

If Norland beats BTW and MC, you have my word they will be ranked over STA heading into the playoffs.