#10. Coconut Creek 

#11. Cardinal Gibbons 

#12. Western 

#13. Dillard 

#14. Miramar 

#15. Monarch 

Outside Looking in: Blanche ely, South Broward, Plantation 

@VeniceIndianFan @Jullian

Like it. I’d still have Central at 3. Lose to #1 team in the nation, who they lead till under a min. Lead Norland & collapsed, yet only lost by 3 in OT. Only lost to Cham by 3, # 4 in the country……Id fit NW in somewhere between 11-15??? 

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Like it. I’d still have Central at 3. Lose to #1 team in the nation, who they lead till under a min. Lead Norland & collapsed, yet only lost by 3 in OT. Only lost to Cham by 3, # 4 in the country……Id fit NW in somewhere between 11-15??? 

Honestly bro, I don’t think they deserve to be at 3 right now. Take away all the hype & everything that Miami central is known and respected for and there (3-3). 

after that piss poor performance against vanguard who wasn’t even top 100 in Florida at the time, and since then we’ve been waiting for central to “RESPOND” & show the world the REAL Miami central. & what do they do? 

they go to Vegas & lose their first “TEST”

then it was “Ohh BG is the best offense in the nation they’re not gonna see that offense again” central is not gonna lose another game.

The Chaminade game “2ND TEST” they lose that one 

The Miami Norland “THIRD TEST” most talked about test & what do they do? Blow a 20 point lead & lose in OT? 

I get looking for the silver lining, especially within a team that’s known for being always on top. But if we’re calling it what it is, Miami central is not playing good football right now. And most def not playing like a top team in the nation. Even with all the recruits & 5* transfers. A Great Team, A National ranked team, A Team With Great Coaching ; Will find a way to win ATLEAST one of those games & they lost all three which is why they dropped.

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

And as far as MNW goes they’re 2-6! LMAO LOL 2-6 I get it they played some great teams close. But this is why they aggressively recruited and got the amount of transfers they got in. For those moments & they lost. 

Miami central is in 4th place & will miss the playoffs. As a Dillard fan I had to learn there is no such thing as more victories in football only wins & loses & you’re what your record says you are. 

theyre Potiential is most def top 15 probably even top 10. But their results/record is NOT.

13 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol bro central did not win the national championship last year they have never won it. The organization feel that they could have won it , but they have never been offically crowned. 

Just curious, what makes it OFFICIAL? Because when the word MYTHICAL is used, there's nothing official. 

3 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Just curious, what makes it OFFICIAL? Because when the word MYTHICAL is used, there's nothing official. 

When I say official I’m talkin about from a rating aspect. Maxpreps calpreps etc. but at the end of the day it’s all opinion based. 

any team or coaching staff can feel like they’re the best in the nation. Hell dillard can feel like they’re the best in the nation lol. But yeah man it’s all love & respect at the end of the day. Good luck on the rest of yall season. 

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

When I say official I’m talkin about from a rating aspect. Maxpreps calpreps etc. but at the end of the day it’s all opinion based. 

any team or coaching staff can feel like they’re the best in the nation. Hell dillard can feel like they’re the best in the nation lol. But yeah man it’s all love & respect at the end of the day. Good luck on the rest of yall season. 

Well Central did win HSFB.com national championship last season. And if you look on Maxpreps, that poll is used in their composite poll that takes the 7 or 8 national publications to average out rankings. So yes...rather you or anyone else feels that Central didn't win a share of the national championship last year. They did. Even if it was one poll. Sometimes all you need is one.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:37 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Honestly bro, I don’t think they deserve to be at 3 right now. Take away all the hype & everything that Miami central is known and respected for and there (3-3). 

after that piss poor performance against vanguard who wasn’t even top 100 in Florida at the time, and since then we’ve been waiting for central to “RESPOND” & show the world the REAL Miami central. & what do they do? 

they go to Vegas & lose their first “TEST”

then it was “Ohh BG is the best offense in the nation they’re not gonna see that offense again” central is not gonna lose another game.

The Chaminade game “2ND TEST” they lose that one 

The Miami Norland “THIRD TEST” most talked about test & what do they do? Blow a 20 point lead & lose in OT? 

I get looking for the silver lining, especially within a team that’s known for being always on top. But if we’re calling it what it is, Miami central is not playing good football right now. And most def not playing like a top team in the nation. Even with all the recruits & 5* transfers. A Great Team, A National ranked team, A Team With Great Coaching ; Will find a way to win ATLEAST one of those games & they lost all three which is why they dropped.

Good points