Week 11 scores

DisabledAccount

Are we that good in our area only??? Because in tge playoffs we get crushed

Lost by a score to Osceola last year, lost by 2 TDs the year before to Manatee, and only by a score the year before to Manatee as well. East Lake 4 years ago though that was a butt whooping. Haven't won in the recent years but we've put up a fight.

Lost by a score to Osceola last year, lost by 2 TDs the year before to Manatee, and only by a score the year before to Manatee as well. East Lake 4 years ago though that was a butt whooping. Haven't won in the recent years but we've put up a fight.

For sure. Need to play full complete 2nd halves. The year they lost by two scores to manatee they didn't do much in the second half. Last year at Osceola gave up 21 in the 3rd qtr and fought back in the 4th b

It may be the year for VB. But it's worth noting as dominant as Sebastian D has been they haven't played many teams of consequence. VB offense far and away the best they've seen. They get ridge at home. I think Osceola at home and then I'm not sure after that. Plays in their favor as well b

Wait we get Osceola at home

East Lake in 2012 we fumbled away but the Dravious Wright Sean Paul Cole Ripple shut em down but Vero offense kept spottin them Tds and in 2013 i was surprised at how Vero played because they almost lost to Centennial and Santaluces in back to back weeks.

We'll see because the same was said last year the year before the year before that and in 2012 when we had Dravious Wright and Sean Paul on defense

I meant it more as the South Rep won't be a juggernaut like Flanagan/Columbus last year.    Beating Osceola and Dr. P will be tough sledding though still.   Ridge won't be a pushover either.  

I mean last year Vero lost a close game to the eventual finalist.   They weren't far off, but Flanagan would have beaten any of the strong Vero/DP/Osceola teams no matter who made it IMO.  

No huge surprise on this one but STA bullied Flanagan 45-19.  

The 8A South powers are falling hard!

Looking at 8A, if Apopka plays to its potential, it will win the state title. This is not because it does not have its weaknesses, but because it is a very deep team, (two to three at most of the skill positions), with good to very good athletes, playing in what seems to be a relatively mediocre classification this year. In a situation like this, with no overpoweringly dominant team, RD should find a way to get it done. In many respects, this year's 8A reminds me of 6A the year Apopka won its first state title. That year, the North bracket had only Evans and Edgewater in addition to Apopka, and the South Bracket Northwestern, Dillard and South Ridge. All of those teams had their weaknesses, and Apopka had a sterling defense, and an offense that woke up in the playoffs. That was enough to win it all.