2024 football schedules

nolebull813

On 4/5/2024 at 6:47 AM, nolebull813 said:

I haven’t heard anything. This does seem way more than they can handle. Since the schedule has been out for a while, I feel like you would’ve heard something if they were stacking talent faster than anyone else. The Coach is from Arkansas, and when he came to Florida to play a game years back, he found the worst team he can find. So it’s ironic now he wants to play one of the toughest schedules in the state. Lol

Only thing I know is that they basically have Leesburg HC from this past season as an assistant/co-HC and made it to where it was a package deal with him and his staff from Leesburg to come over with him. And apparently they were allotted a tremendous amount of funds for athletics.

15 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

PC Gridiron. Lol. He’s a jabroni. “Large School Kathleen” as if that means something. They went 1-9 and would have lost to most JV teams in the state. 

That dude is a joke and this site became a better place when he got banned 

-sincerely all people with an IQ higher than 10

On 4/6/2024 at 6:21 PM, nolebull813 said:

PC Gridiron. Lol. He’s a jabroni. “Large School Kathleen” as if that means something. They went 1-9 and would have lost to most JV teams in the state. 

On 4/7/2024 at 9:39 AM, SportsFan said:

That dude is a joke and this site became a better place when he got banned 

-sincerely all people with an IQ higher than 10

On 4/7/2024 at 9:42 AM, SportsFan said:

product-image-1794711367.thumb.jpg.99e765370ac31706a267c3c84e5040ff.jpg

@nolebull813 @SportsFan

Hi guys, let's remember this is a high school football forum and this specific thread is regarding 2024 schedules, let's please keep it to that and be respectful to others, even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. I thought we're all grown adults here, but you two are acting childish by calling others names and saying they have a low IQ, I'm not saying you have to like PC Gridiron but at least show some respect, PC Gridiron is very knowledgeable about Polk County football and does a lot to help and promote high school athletics in his county. Yes, Kathleen has been awful the last several years and I agree with you they would have lost to most JV teams in the state, but PC Gridiron is still technically correct by referring to them as a large school, Kathleen is Class 5A compared to Victory Christian who's Class 1A. By the way, I'm not going to name names, but I know several people who have either been banned or quit this board and promised to never return, but are still on here under different usernames. Anyways, thank you for hearing me out, I hope you have a good night.

By the way, @SportsFan, PC Gridiron wanted me to pass this message along to you:

"Hey SportsFan Lake Wales just scored on Columbia again." 

1 hour ago, The Heartland Archives said:

@nolebull813 @SportsFan

Hi guys, let's remember this is a high school football forum and this specific thread is regarding 2024 schedules, let's please keep it to that and be respectful to others, even to those who we may dislike or disagree with. I thought we're all grown adults here, but you two are acting childish by calling others names and saying they have a low IQ, I'm not saying you have to like PC Gridiron but at least show some respect, PC Gridiron is very knowledgeable about Polk County football and does a lot to help and promote high school athletics in his county. Yes, Kathleen has been awful the last several years and I agree with you they would have lost to most JV teams in the state, but PC Gridiron is still technically correct by referring to them as a large school, Kathleen is Class 5A compared to Victory Christian who's Class 1A. By the way, I'm not going to name names, but I know several people who have either been banned or quit this board and promised to never return, but are still on here under different usernames. Anyways, thank you for hearing me out, I hope you have a good night.

By the way, @SportsFan, PC Gridiron wanted me to pass this message along to you:

If you knew me, you would know Jabroni is one of the nicest things I have called someone on a message board :lol:

@nolebull813 @SportsFan

Hey I never had to go asking some reporter for information to stalk and intimidate someone while hiding like a punk ass coward 

So respect is out the window when someone goes to the lengths that punk wanted to go to 

Oh and at least I'm not exploiting kids to boost my follower count on Twitter while pretending I can get them to college, it's funny how much he hates GSB while he's doing the very things he criticizes him for just because he is so inflated with ego he thinks that he's actually doing it for the kids 

@nolebull813 @SportsFan

Also we all know that @THAT S--T WAS FUNNY is justacoach, that @Vero Indianis Floridatech and @Longtime Observeris badrouter 

It doesn't take skill to figure out some of these people being parody of past accounts but hell it doesn't make any difference because it's still not relevant anyway 

I don't give two shits about Lake Wales or Columbia or whatever they do in football considering I didn't even attend half of my local teams games this year BY CHOICE

I got better things to do with my time and I rather focus my energy where it's actually WORTH my time 

Like if you want I can drop the name of the reporter that PC Gridiron talked to since I knew who it was the minute he ran his mouth thinking he had something on me and the reporter confirmed it the minute I confronted him about it but at this point it would be redundant because I couldn't possibly think any less of some fake ass wannabe coach posing and manipulating any fool dumb enough to think this "ex Lakeland and UF player" actually can get kids to college but has to hide behind a brand name because he can't keep his mouth shut and is seen as a joke by most media in the state even if they pretend to listen to you 

Even the reporter dude PC Gridiron talked to barley even remembered who he was because he barley thought about him after he got back to Lake City but more power to you for thinking you're this scout with credibility when you're just a fool talking with other clowns on that joke national board that will eventually get its doors shut one day like it's predecessor because like the Dallas Jackson board it was mismanaged into the ground (and still is) and most the admins have bailed on it already just like the predecessor did 

27 minutes ago, SportsFan said:

Also we all know that @THAT S--T WAS FUNNY is justacoach, that @Vero Indianis Floridatech and @Longtime Observeris badrouter 

It doesn't take skill to figure out some of these people being parody of past accounts but hell it doesn't make any difference because it's still not relevant anyway 

I don't give two shits about Lake Wales or Columbia or whatever they do in football considering I didn't even attend half of my local teams games this year BY CHOICE

I got better things to do with my time and I rather focus my energy where it's actually WORTH my time 

I've been "badrouter" only on the national page. I've never been that here. I also left this site for many months after the other account was suspended. What username are you on the national board?

1 minute ago, Longtime Observer said:

I've been "badrouter" only on the national page. I've never been that here. I also left this site for many months after the other account was suspended. What username are you on the national board?

I only said badrouter because I don't even remember what you went by on here 

10 hours ago, SportsFan said:

What this gotta do with anything?

In an effort to get this thread back on track, here's Tampa Plant's schedule for the 2024 season:

8/16 – vs. Lecanto  (KOC)

8/23 – TBD (reports of a trip to Ireland have already been posted)

8/30 – vs. Gaither

9/6 – vs. Robinson

9/13 - @ Tampa Bay Tech

9/20 – vs. Sumner

9/27 – vs. Armwood*

10/4 – bye

10/10 - @ Wharton*

10/18 - @ Berkeley

10/25 - @ Sickles*

11/1 vs. Steinbrenner

* - denotes District Game

(6A Reg. 2, Dis. 8)

The three-game stretch in the middle/end of September will likely determine what kind of team/season Plant has this coming season (TBT, Sumner and Armwood).   The stretch in October will determine if they make the playoffs. 

Nice schedule for Plant.  Should be a good year.  Best scenario 9-1 worse scenario would probably be 6-4.  I look for plant to have a solid year and a couple playoff victories. 

Vero Beach

According to Max Preps:

8/23 @ Eau Gallie

8/30 Gainesville Bucholz 

9/6 Homestead

9/12 @ Centennial (district)

9/20 @ Palm Bay Heritage

9/27 Fort Pierce Central (district)

10/4 Miami Booker T Washington 

10/11 @ Rockledge

10/18 BYE

10/25 Treasure Coast (district)

11/1 @ Palm Bay

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Vero Beach

According to Max Preps:

8/23 @ Eau Gallie

8/30 Gainesville Bucholz 

9/6 Homestead

9/12 @ Centennial (district)

9/20 @ Palm Bay Heritage

9/27 @ Fort Pierce Central (district)

10/4 Miami Booker T Washington 

10/11 @ Rockledge

10/18 BYE

10/25 Treasure Coast (district)

11/1 @ Palm Bay

Would be interesting if Bucholz, Homestead and Booker T are home/away two year contracts. That would be some long and tough road games for the 2025 season. I like that they are scheduling tougher the last few years. Would be crazy if they returned the favor next year and traveled down to Dade twice. 

15 minutes ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Would be interesting if Bucholz, Homestead and Booker T are home/away two year contracts. That would be some long and tough road games for the 2025 season. I like that they are scheduling tougher the last few years. Would be crazy if they returned the favor next year and traveled down to Dade twice. 

I doubt they are, Vero just usually pony up’s the $$$ and hosts them, I wouldn’t be surprised if the 4 Brevard County schools are home/away though…

1 hour ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

Then that would break Vero's drought of not going Dade and Broward in a long time