2016 Florida Dairy Farmers Player & Coach Awards

SportsNut25

Completely baffled by one of these picks...I'll just leave it at that.

I find both interesting and more than a bit surprising. The PV QB had a great title game performance. But I am not familiar enough with his prior performances to say whether he deserved the overall award. And there were several very highly recruited players in the finals that probably do better at the next level. As for Coach of the Year, SR won 8a under BR, but having seen SR in two of their final three games, I saw a lot to quibble with in terms of SR's overall coaching.  

Completely baffled by one of these picks...I'll just leave it at that.

Broward, I was angry with the fact Jake Allen wasn't on the ballot. Also lack of Dade County representation on the ballot for players tells me they aren't trying hard enough to work with the media. We only get a week to submit nominations and really that is not enough time to get things together. It stinks.

Hey Josh when do the All-State teams come out. I haven't seen anything for any of the All-Region teams either.

A lot of all-area teams come out tomorrow (Christmas Day). Associated Press All-State teams likely New Year's (don't endorse those). The FloridaHSFootball.com All-State teams will come out towards the end of January since the Miami Herald doesn't release theirs All-Area until January and I take note to placement of the teams to help decided which players should be considered.

A lot of all-area teams come out tomorrow (Christmas Day). Associated Press All-State teams likely New Year's (don't endorse those). The FloridaHSFootball.com All-State teams will come out towards the end of January since the Miami Herald doesn't release theirs All-Area until January and I take note to placement of the teams to help decided which players should be considered.

Thank you.  We sure appreciate all you do, the site has grown so much I can't wait to see what's in store for 2017.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas.