Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
ColumbiaHighFan2017class

Big School Class Top 10

I'm gonna start with 5A which might be most underrated classification in Florida 

5A

1 AHP

2 Jax Trinity Christian 

3 Cardinal Gibbons 

4 Ponte Vedra 

5 West Florida 

6 Rickards 

7 Bishop Moore 

8 Baker County

9 Bolles

10 Clay

Also as a side note 5a has 15 teams represented in my top 100 Florida preseason which I'll release at a later time 

6A

1 Miami Northwestern
2 Miami Central 
3 Miami Carol City 
4 Lake Gibson 
5 Mainland
6 Armwood 
7 Miami Norland
8 Vanguard 
9 Niceville 
10 Navarre

Also side note 6A has 23 teams ranked in my top 100 nearly 1/4th of the field 

35 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

7A 

1 STA 

2 Lakeland

3 Plant

4 Venice 

5 Robert E Lee 

6 Bartram Trail 

7 Columbia 

8 Braden River 

9 Mater Academy 

10 Buchholz 

Another side note 7A has 19 teams in my top 100 currently 

Where does Viera sit in your 7A rankings

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm gonna start with 5A which might be most underrated classification in Florida 

5A

1 AHP

2 Jax Trinity Christian 

3 Cardinal Gibbons 

4 Ponte Vedra 

5 West Florida 

6 Rickards 

7 Bishop Moore 

8 Baker County

9 Bolles

10 Clay

Also as a side note 5a has 15 teams represented in my top 100 Florida preseason which I'll release at a later time 

I kinda have a feeling that Bolles is gonna have a tough go of it in 5A at first

Just now, KeemD321 said:

How good should Bucholz be

They should be solid 

I expect anywhere from 7-9 wins come end of season plus they had a young qb last year who will should be able to take them back to playoffs again this year and could win their District again 

I'll be able to tell you more about them after we play week 3

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Jones should be in the top 10 of 5A. Also, Osceola was the best team I saw this spring regardless of class in Central Florida. They will challenge in 8A.

Osceola is just outside the 8a top 10 and i wouldn't be shocked if they are in top 10 by mid-season 

The only reason Jones is not ranked is because of a still pending investigation and until that investigation is over i can't trust ranking them, I'll be adding them to rankings in August if nothing happens between now and then 

Speaking of which is there any word yet on how much longer till the investigation into Jones is finished this started serveral months ago and no one has reported anything on it in a while 

18 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Osceola is just outside the 8a top 10 and i wouldn't be shocked if they are in top 10 by mid-season 

The only reason Jones is not ranked is because of a still pending investigation and until that investigation is over i can't trust ranking them, I'll be adding them to rankings in August if nothing happens between now and then 

Speaking of which is there any word yet on how much longer till the investigation into Jones is finished this started serveral months ago and no one has reported anything on it in a while 

When all is said and done, I think Jones will be okay football wise unless grades were tampered with. The school is not at capacity, so they are free to add new students that want to attend. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

When all is said and done, I think Jones will be okay football wise unless grades were tampered with. The school is not at capacity, so they are free to add new students that want to attend. 

The problem is if they find that to be true the fhsaa could place them on probation and place a postseason ban and if that happens before transfer deadline then a lot of players could potentially transfer out which would effectively sink Jones season

That's what happens with a investigation cloud hanging over a program, it creates doubt which is making me hesitant to place them in the rankings

The whole situation regarding Jones seems to be one that can be a worst case scenario or could end up being nothing but im suspicious of the fact that despite the fhsaa having a multiple month investigation and has not provided a single update into the progress of said investigation 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

6A

1 Miami Northwestern
2 Miami Central 
3 Miami Carol City 
4 Lake Gibson 
5 Mainland
6 Armwood 
7 Miami Norland
8 Vanguard 
9 Niceville 
10 Navarre

Also side note 6A has 23 teams ranked in my top 100 nearly 1/4th of the field 

I would switch lake Gibson with Dillard they lost alot plus we gained at that with we should have beat them last year being up 14 twice @ lake gibson I believe we make a strong case Dillard should turn alot of heads this year we may not be top 5 but most def top 10

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I would switch lake Gibson with Dillard they lost alot plus we gained at that with we should have beat them last year being up 14 twice @ lake gibson I believe we make a strong case Dillard should turn alot of heads this year we may not be top 5 but most def top 10

Well Lake Gibson is my favorite to win 6a north since I'm not ready to buy into armwood hype,  I'm only one last year who questioned them winning 6a north and i have the same questions this year

Also i have Dillard as number 11 in 6a currently so Dillard could earn their way into top 10 within probably 3 weeks if they can get through BTW, western and cardinal gibbons 

Heck they beat all 3 i might jump them into top 5 lol

From what i heard the only losses was a starter at OL and qb who from what i was told by a lake Gibson fan afterwards was overrated and not the key to their success and from what i remember most of their defense returns which was what beat armwood, vanguard, Navarre and took Carol City to the limit

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well Lake Gibson is my favorite to win 6a north since I'm not ready to buy into armwood hype,  I'm only one last year who questioned them winning 6a north and i have the same questions this year

Also i have Dillard as number 11 in 6a currently so Dillard could earn their way into top 10 within probably 3 weeks if they can get through BTW, western and cardinal gibbons 

Heck they beat all 3 i might jump them into top 5 lol

Right we will see lol 1 game at a time tho I'm cool with them at 11 I guess they got to earn being in the top 10

7 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Right we will see lol 1 game at a time tho I'm cool with them at 11 I guess they got to earn being in the top 10

That's the thing with the start of Dillard's schedule 

They can prove themselves within the first 3 weeks before they even play boyd 

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

5A

1 AHP

2 Jax Trinity Christian 

3 Cardinal Gibbons 

4 Ponte Vedra 

5 West Florida 

6 Rickards 

7 Bishop Moore 

8 Baker County

9 Bolles

10 Clay

1 AHP

2 Cardinal Gibbons

3 Ponte Vedra

4 Bishop Moore

5 Tampa Jesuit

6 Trinity Christian

7 West Florida

8 Palm Bay

9 Rickards

10 Immokalee

ColumbiaFan, we appreciate your efforts in giving us a Top 10 in classes 5-8A. But I do have a question. Your first three responses were from Darter, an Orlando area Homer, KeenD a Brevard Homer, and PantherNation a Dillard Homer. Darter asked about Osceola not being in the top 10. You said they are #11in 8A. KeenD asked about Viera. You said they were #11 in 7A. PantherNation asked about Dillard and you said they are #11 in 6A. So to you I ask, are you a politician, a poster looking for love, or a psychic ? Three for three just out of the Top 10. #fishy :)

12 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

ColumbiaFan, we appreciate your efforts in giving us a Top 10 in classes 5-8A. But I do have a question. Your first three responses were from Darter, an Orlando area Homer, KeenD a Brevard Homer, and PantherNation a Dillard Homer. Darter asked about Osceola not being in the top 10. You said they are #11in 8A. KeenD asked about Viera. You said they were #11 in 7A. PantherNation asked about Dillard and you said they are #11 in 6A. So to you I ask, are you a politician, a poster looking for love, or a psychic ? Three for three just out of the Top 10. #fishy :)

Lol it true though

I'll do the top 15 tomorrow and show it but i got what you meant, it is kinda funny that all 3 ended up being 11th in their class lol