Vero Beach vs Pahokee

Floridatech

Will not be at this game but this may be a good one....Vero said back in January that they will put 50 on Pahokee, at this rate it looks possible but Pahokee got some athletes out there and they may keep it close....i don't think Pahokee will beat Vero because the Indians have played more games this year and more PHYSICAL games this year(two wins away from home and a win over a team that is undefeated and ranked 8th in state by MP).

I have Vero winning 42-28 Pahokee with late tds to try and catch up.

I'll go 21-14 vero but game can go eaither way especially if this game is in pahokee the blue devils is a proud community and a proud football team even in loses it's usually close very rare it would be a blow out.

i believe that the coaching staff for PH will have them ready the team will be ready to make a statement against A respected opponent in vero...should be a exciting game wouldn't shock me if PH pulled it out but I'll ride with vero 21-14

18 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I'll go 21-14 vero but game can go eaither way especially if this game is in pahokee the blue devils is a proud community and a proud football team even in loses it's usually close very rare it would be a blow out.

i believe that the coaching staff for PH will have them ready the team will be ready to make a statement against A respected opponent in vero...should be a exciting game wouldn't shock me if PH pulled it out but I'll ride with vero 21-14

Hmmmm score that low but hey Vero ain't play in like three weeks so its possible

In my opinion, a 1A school should never beat a 8A school. It shouldn't even be close. But the reality is, we're talking about Pahokee. With that said. Vero has always had problems beating Pahokee. It's not the number of players, it comes down to the number of "athletic" players. When you can match athletes with athletes, it makes for a great game! Wish I could be there...should be close...Vero will definitely NOT put up 50...

Does Vero still broadcast games live via youtube?

6 minutes ago, Original1 said:

In my opinion, a 1A school should never beat a 8A school. It shouldn't even be close. But the reality is, we're talking about Pahokee. With that said. Vero has always had problems beating Pahokee. It's not the number of players, it comes down to the number of "athletic" players. When you can match athletes with athletes, it makes for a great game! Wish I could be there...should be close...Vero will definitely NOT put up 50...

They should be

11 minutes ago, Original1 said:

Yes they do:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VBHSFootball

you can stream the game audio only too

christianfm.com

Should be an interesting game, being that Pahokee hasn't played a game in 3 weeks (week 2 bye, and weeks 3/4 canceled). If Vero scores 50, I GUARANTEE the refs took over the game (@Vero). Pahokee's style of play is gonna have all their games be low scoring (ground and pound), unless they constantly turn the ball over...Vero's style of play (offensively) plays to Pahokee's defensive strengths (pass rush and secondary).

18 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Should be an interesting game, being that Pahokee hasn't played a game in 3 weeks (week 2 bye, and weeks 3/4 canceled). If Vero scores 50, I GUARANTEE the refs took over the game (@Vero). Pahokee's style of play is gonna have all their games be low scoring (ground and pound), unless they constantly turn the ball over...Vero's style of play (offensively) plays to Pahokee's defensive strengths (pass rush and secondary).

They do help Vero win alot im not denying dat