So Zoe boy tell us again how great booker t is

Tiger86

1 hour ago, Dan in Daytona said:

I'll start with 11 new head coaches this century. Why do they leave ?  Any correlation in the vast improvement of Deltona ?  Orange City's football team came off the drawing board kicking a$$ with Deland athletes. Why ?  At another time I'll spew my often repeated  " good ole boy " theory. Too heavy for today.   

Don't forget Howie D and Wade '6 points' Rollinson to get DeLand on the map in the 90's, and the gold helmets need to come back!  

5 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Tally and Bay County don't. Bay is the Panama City area. Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville, at least for the most part, have home stadiums for each high school.

In the Orlando area among public schools, only Jones, whose stadium is across the street and just North, and Winter Park, whose stadium is about a mile from campus, don't have stadiums that are actually on campus.

Bay County has Tommy Oliver Stadium (under major renovation this year)where Bay, Mosley, Rutherford, and North Bay Haven call home.  Arnold (PC Beach)and Bozeman(Sandhills/Southport) have stadiums  on campus.  In Tallahassee  Fla High, Leon,  Chiles, McClay, and NFC have on campus stadiums.

3 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Bay County has Tommy Oliver Stadium (under major renovation this year)where Bay, Mosley, Rutherford, and North Bay Haven call home.  Arnold (PC Beach)and Bozeman(Sandhills/Southport) have stadiums  on campus.  In Tallahassee  Fla High, Leon,  Chiles, McClay, and NFC have on campus stadiums.

Richards , Godby , and Lincoln hasn’t their own too

On 10/13/2017 at 11:08 AM, DarterBlue2 said:

Tally and Bay County don't. Bay is the Panama City area. Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville, at least for the most part, have home stadiums for each high school.

In the Orlando area among public schools, only Jones, whose stadium is across the street and just North, and Winter Park, whose stadium is about a mile from campus, don't have stadiums that are actually on campus.

Yeah, community stadiums is not a big thing around the state as you said Dade, Leon, Bay and a few single schools like Lakeland, Winter Park, Lake Wales have "community" stadiums so to speak.  But those are nice as well.  The tally schools all play at Gene Cox, which is a decent venue.  They also play some home games at Chiles who built an erector set type stadium much like Jones on campus.  For home coming games you will see the Tally schools have them at their home field but they have very small bleachers and usually only one sided like the small private schools. 

On 10/14/2017 at 4:15 AM, Zoe Boy said:

When I was up there from 2003 to 2006, I remember those 3 schools specifically.. Add Leon to it also... I didn’t stay to far from Rikards ...

Yeah you were on the FAMU side like me LOL.  They have stadiums but they are small and not really meant to host football games more like Soccer stadiums if anything so Leon, Lincoln, Rickards, and Godby all play at Gene Cox majority of the time. 

2 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Yeah you were on the FAMU side like me LOL.  They have stadiums but they are small and not really meant to host football games more like Soccer stadiums if anything so Leon, Lincoln, Rickards, and Godby all play at Gene Cox majority of the time. 

You know what you guys are right..