So Zoe boy tell us again how great booker t is

Tiger86

27 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

?? So tell us what happened? Come on now we want to hear all the excuses !!

Qb got hurt today but I want to know what would be Cocoa record playing Booker T schedule??? I tell you now if BTW makes it to the playoffs they would beat y’all cause I don’t think y’all are better then the all the teams they lost to and probably on the same level as Columbus.. Sounds like your happy they might not make the playoffs...

You are 100% correct BTW schedule week to week much tougher than Cocoa's,  They have traveled all over the US playing games and I believe they would play anyone if logistics and finances were possible.  Unfortunately they do not have the quality of teams within 20 miles to play as South Florida has. This years Cocoa schedule was softer than normal.  Especially with NFL guys associated with Everglades Prep and International of School of Broward wanting games.    This new point system may give BTW a second season (playoffs)

Just now, Zoe Boy said:

Palm beach has them too I feel like it’s only Dade 

Tally and Bay County don't. Bay is the Panama City area. Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville, at least for the most part, have home stadiums for each high school.

In the Orlando area among public schools, only Jones, whose stadium is across the street and just North, and Winter Park, whose stadium is about a mile from campus, don't have stadiums that are actually on campus.

51 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Broward and the Orlando area. On campus stadiums make Friday nights special!

I agree it’s  a few home games that I’ll never forget just to name 3 off top 

2010 glades Central comes to DiLLARD 6-0 Top 20 in the nation hadn’t lost a game regular season game in over 2 years had the stud and now Carolina Panther kelvin Benjamin at wr we had just lost our d1 highly touted defensive player in Wayne Lyons for the year in a cheap shot vs cypress bay we came in on a 2 game lose streak and we ended up winning 34-31 on homecoming night @muckboy561 I think that was one of the biggest wins in panther history.

#2 Boynton Beach 6-0 at Dillard 2-3 2013@DarterBlue2 we had started the season 0-2 that year Boynton Beach Had Present Louisville Qb Lamar at the helm they came in avg 40+ points on offense while only giving up a avg of 6 we came in winners of 2 str8 after starting 0-2 But was 24 point underdogs in this one @ColumbiaHighFan2017class Dillard had got behind 24-7 Boynton Beach fans going crazy Lamar making plays with his feet and legs and I said to my self if Dillard can make this 24-14 before half we still in this and we get the ball to start the 3rd Which we did score to make 24-14 long story short to start the 3rd Dillard fumbled coughed up the ball tigers recover at this point the fans all but sure thought this over not so fast Dillard defense stood up forced a punt and had a quick 40 yard Td strike to Dennis turner 21-24 Dillard 3 plays later fumble recovered by Dillard few plays later 35 yard strike to Dennis again 28-24 Dillard on that touchdown that was the loudest I ever heard Dillard the stands was shaking I legit had tears coming down my face from excitement my mom even say she heard it 6 miles away at our house. Dillard end up winning 41-31

#3 2013 Miami Carol city 7-3 at Dillard 7-3 after starting 0-2 Dillard won 7 str8 surging into the playoffs but got to their last game vs their biggest rival and lost 50-0 on s cold rainy night where nothing went their way to fall 7-3 next week we had a home playoff game for the first time since 08 Dillard game in as 28 point underdogs against the chiefs but by halftime Dillard was up 21-0 with the defense being in the chiefs back field all night long in the end we won 28-19.

Friday night lights at its best man.

2 minutes ago, WhoopWhoop!! said:

DeLand was off campus, but that was ok.  The stadium was downtown and the atmosphere back in the day was fantastic.  Not sure about the atmosphere anymore, but I haven't been back there in a long time.   

Very nice off campus stadium, though. I have been there a couple times. Crowd support is still pretty good considering the program has fallen on hard times. I believe they share it with Stetson University now.

Just now, WhoopWhoop!! said:

Yeah, I know it's shared with Stetson now.  I was there in the mid to late 90's and always remembered a great atmosphere, glad community is still out considering recent win/loss records.  Wish it would get turned around.  

There is enough talent to do that. Not sure why things are the way they are. 

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Probably coaching 

I remember us playing them in 98 and being taken to limit before pulling out a close win

That is a part of it for sure. But they have had good coaches: Pettis and Thomson from Gainesville. They failed to keep them. So there are probably other factors.

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

There is enough talent to do that. Not sure why things are the way they are. 

I'll start with 11 new head coaches this century. Why do they leave ?  Any correlation in the vast improvement of Deltona ?  Orange City's football team came off the drawing board kicking a$$ with Deland athletes. Why ?  At another time I'll spew my often repeated  " good ole boy " theory. Too heavy for today.