MNW vs Miami Central

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Soooooo No one was going to talk about this game !?! && the fact that the Spartans upsetted 1 of the nations best &!how the Spartans can be peaking at the right time to repeat.

or the score I seen on score scream could have been some monumental mix up and the Spartans & the Rockets didn’t even play.

Oh it definitely happened.....I thought  it was 16-8 though .  Funny thing is , Central has to play MNW in less then 2 days!

53 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Oh it definitely happened.....I thought  it was 16-8 though .  Funny thing is , Central has to play MNW in less then 2 days!

I changed the name of the thread and all I didn’t even think nobody seen it lol

so it legit happen !!?!? Cuz after I posted the thread I went back on score scream and it said JV and yesterday was Wednesday so I’m like ok then that makes since so I deleted or so I thought that thread and made this 1 about mnw vs mcMc

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

It had to be their jv that lost becuse if it was varsity I would have Been able to find it somewhere online 

5 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I changed the name of the thread and all I didn’t even think nobody seen it lol

so it legit happen !!?!? Cuz after I posted the thread I went back on score scream and it said JV and yesterday was Wednesday so I’m like ok then that makes since so I deleted or so I thought that thread and made this 1 about mnw vs mcMc

Damn you jumped on a potential Central loss when you saw that!   Now that is shooting for from the hip with a quickness!