Oscar Smith lost 29-23 on Friday

FloTech

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Okay. That makes more sense. I remember a Miami area team, may have been BTW beat them a few years ago in a regular season game. Plus Vero Beach beat them regular season this year. 

Exactly I was bout to say ummmm I only kno of 1 Oscar smith && something isn’t adding up lol

1 hour ago, FloTech said:

This is the most points they have allowed the whole season in all honesty I was never sold on Oscar anyways this game broke their 99 game district winning streak 

Using your logic then your not sold on Cocoa since Rockledge beat them! Cmon man just embrace the fact your not a Vero fan...you’ve never said anything positive about them...so either you a Sebastian grad or just salty about something 

8 minutes ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

Using your logic then your not sold on Cocoa since Rockledge beat them! Cmon man just embrace the fact your not a Vero fan...you’ve never said anything positive about them...so either you a Sebastian grad or just salty about something 

Like I have said before the season I wasnt sold on Oscar they were replacing their QB and HC was not impressed with the way they played against Vero and do u do research on these teams because most of the teams Smith beat are losing teams......Dwyer would beat Oscar Smith 

53 minutes ago, badbird said:

I have Vero in the state finals and possibly winning it.  They are definitely the favorite to get to the semi's.  Anything else would be a disappointment in my eyes

As a Vero fan, I think Vero is overlooking a possible 2nd round against a 9-1 Riverview, all I see is talk of Osceola/ DP, with little to no mention of who they’ll potentially play 2nd round 

1 hour ago, badbird said:

Not a cake walk but I still have Vero.  Round 1 easy after that you better play good and anything can happen if you don't come to play round 1.

This^

I remember when I played I think it was the ‘03 season round one we thumped the team like 63-0 then round 2 we played that districts runner up and took us like 3 OTs to beat the runner up where the week prior we destroyed their districts champs. Anything can happen!

4 hours ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

This is what happens wen your a South Florida native at Heart & only up north for a little bit it’s safe to safe my dawg is a vero supporter at best but a die hard fan like I am with Dillard ?? Nahhh he may go to some vero games because he stays close by since he moved but that’s about it 

34 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

This is what happens wen your a South Florida native at Heart & only up north for a little bit it’s safe to safe my dawg is a vero supporter at best but a die hard fan like I am with Dillard ?? Nahhh he may go to some vero games because he stays close by since he moved but that’s about it 

I go to ALL the games played for Vero one time I just know this program the hype around here EVERY YEAR bruh It's Vero going to states they got the team yes this team is Coach J best but I see alot of holes in this team mainly the offense I'm just one of the supporters that's going to tell the truth and naaaww  I'm not like u cuz ion cry over no dam games and third u agreed back in the preseason prediction with me that Vero will beat Oscar but lose in the playoffs........

3 minutes ago, FloTech said:

I go to ALL the games played for Vero one time I just know this program the hype around here EVERY YEAR bruh It's Vero going to states they got the team yes this team is Coach J best but I see alot of holes in this team mainly the offense I'm just one of the supporters that's going to tell the truth and naaaww  I'm not like u cuz ion cry over no dam games and third u agreed back in the preseason prediction with me that Vero will beat Oscar but lose in the playoffs........

Aye Watch ya mouf Cuhh && respect My passion lol && yuh right I did