Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Madcountycowboy

Madison vs pahokee predictions

Recommended Posts

Madison is head and shoulders above the rest of the class. 

This reminds me of the complete domination Trenton had a few years ago. 

Pahokee is very good, but Madison should win comfortably and then destroy Baker or Blountstown. 

If Madison County loses it will be the biggest upset of the entire playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jbaby32 said:

Just hope the Refs from last year aren’t there.

Lol 

 

I remember last year where the fans on here from Madison gave fort white the "crybaby" response yetttt

 

One week later Madison complained about the refs and recieved a lot of flack for it

 

Can we just ignore refs, whoever wins will win because they better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Hasn’t Madison been head and shoulders above the class the last 2 seasons???

By every media poll yes lol 

 

 

If they don't win this year idk what they need to do to win state lol

 

It's just funny because all i heard was madison would win 4 straight in 1a yet we in year 3 still waiting for first 1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think that Madison has won a championship in over a decade or more. And, didn't they lose in the championship last year to Pahokee? They always seem to defeat teams in their district and in the first couple of playoff rounds. But, just can't seem to defeat the best of the rest. For that reason I think that Pahokee does to them what they did in 2016, and defeats them in the championship game. Another thing to think about. If you go back through the history of Madison you will find, when they were in 3A and in 4A they played a much tougher schedule than what they played this season. They can look great against 1A competition, which is still inferior to 3A and 4A competition. I have no idea what they did prior to 2004 and the last time thay won a championship game, if ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I don't think that Madison has won a championship in over a decade or more. And, didn't they lose in the championship last year to Pahokee? They always seem to defeat teams in their district and in the first couple of playoff rounds. But, just can't seem to defeat the best of the rest. For that reason I think that Pahokee does to them what they did in 2016, and defeats them in the championship game. Another thing to think about. If you go back through the history of Madison you will find, when they were in 3A and in 4A they played a much tougher schedule than what they played this season. They can look great against 1A competition, which is still inferior to 3A and 4A competition. I have no idea what they did prior to 2004 and the last time thay won a championship game, if ever.

They have lost in state semis back to back years 

 

 

They did play Wakulla, rickards, columbia, Dunnellon, and University Christian in regular season so schedule did have 5 playoff teams from higher classifications but for some reason they still struggle to make it past the final huddle keeping them from states

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Lol 

 

I remember last year where the fans on here from Madison gave fort white the "crybaby" response yetttt

 

One week later Madison complained about the refs and recieved a lot of flack for it

 

Can we just ignore refs, whoever wins will win because they better

This guy gets it...But remember, STYLES/MATHCUPS make FIGHTS/GAMES... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

This is too cute a lake city fan who hasn’t been relevant since I remember and a Celtic fan in same boat both sitting at home cause there team didn’t make it ha 

We will see what happens when you come to Lake City next year dude

 

Everything i have stated was facts but it's clear you are only here to smack talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

This is too cute a lake city fan who hasn’t been relevant since I remember and a Celtic fan in same boat both sitting at home cause there team didn’t make it ha 

And relevant? 

 

 

So you all are relevant 

 

You all sneak into 1a by a technicality and act like a big shot 

 

 

It wouldn't have taken us 3 years to finally win state in 1a (baring you all don't blow it on Friday to Pahokee)

 

 

And brag about 1 regular season win all you want, you all fail to mention you all had a full week to prep while we had 2 days

 

 

When you come to Lake City next year we are going to prove you can't beat us when on a level playing field 

 

(mic drop) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see i ain’t here to smack talk it’s all u have done is bash Madison and y’all about how Great Lake city is we lost to a cheating Trenton team and a pahokee team with a inelgable player i ain’t here to make excuses but we are building more than a football team over win loose or draw our coaching staff is building great men 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And relevant? 

 

 

So you all are relevant 

 

You all sneak into 1a by a technicality and act like a big shot 

 

 

It wouldn't have taken us 3 years to finally win state in 1a (baring you all don't blow it on Friday to Pahokee)

 

 

And brag about 1 regular season win all you want, you all fail to mention you all had a full week to prep while we had 2 days

 

 

When you come to Lake City next year we are going to prove you can't beat us when on a level playing field 

 

(mic drop) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

We will see i ain’t here to smack talk it’s all u have done is bash Madison and y’all about how Great Lake city is we lost to a cheating Trenton team and a pahokee team with a inelgable player i ain’t here to make excuses but we are building more than a football team over win loose or draw our coaching staff is building great men 

Show me one ounce of evidence that the Trenton team you lost to cheated in 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dorsey Reaves said:

what was unfair this year ? Oh yea y’all had to play twice in one week that’s not our fault we played ours on a Saturday keep crying man

If it was turned around you would be crying just like you were after Pahokee beat you all fair and square in playoffs 

 

 

What was funny was you all shot off fort white for complaining about bad calls but moment you had questionable calls suddenly Madison was cheated by refs

 

Smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

Like Lincoln beat y’all and Madison beat y’all cmon Man We chested ourself in pahokkee I never said they cheated they had a player who was to old there for cheating 

Lincoln got 1 win out of 5 at Gene Cox since 2012

 

So what 

 

 

Let's see if they can get streak even close to one we had 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×