Vero Beach schedule

SportsNut25

On 3/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, SportsNut25 said:

Courtesy of Twitter .....

5/19 - vs. PB Central & South Dade (at PB Lakes) 
8/17 - at Viera
8/24 - at Venice
8/31 - vs. Wellington
9/7 - vs. Dr Krop
9/14 - vs. Fort Lauderdale
9/21 - at Pahokee
9/28 - at Centennial
10/5 - vs. Westwood
10/12 - vs. Treasure Coast
10/26 - vs. FP Central
11/2 - vs. Sebastian 

It has been 9 years since Vero last travelled for a KOC it's was to Vero Beach where they lost on the play of the game to Sebastian 

15 hours ago, FloTech said:

South Dade usually have a good ahhh team I know they have a four star CB but not sure what all they bring back this year... 

How is Pahokee going to beat Vero when a big ahh team like Oscar Smith couldn't do it only team I see handing anything to Vero is Venice but they will be down I'm expecting Vero to pull out the W there

Referring to last season I would agree but Pahokee returning majority of their team and for as I know Vero lost a lot and will have to reload up front. Pahokee runningback is one of the best to come out that program in recent years and they have maybe another 3 or 4 guys thats getting a lot of attention from schools but we will see going forward what type of team vero has I most definitely will be there in May to see them this spring  

43 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Referring to last season I would agree but Pahokee returning majority of their team and for as I know Vero lost a lot and will have to reload up front. Pahokee runningback is one of the best to come out that program in recent years and they have maybe another 3 or 4 guys thats getting a lot of attention from schools but we will see going forward what type of team vero has I most definitely will be there in May to see them this spring  

Like I said Vero returns much of its offense 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, FloTech said:

Our oline will be mostly Seniors this upcoming season 

Seniors that didn't play much because they were juniors sitting behind graduating seniors last season, so those early games (Viera, Venice) may be prove to be a tough learning curve. 

10 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Majority of them was senior last season right? I know Vero is a factory up north last season they were pretty good I thought that would be the team that get to Orlando

No they are juniors now but will be seniors this upcoming fall season 2018 

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/roster.aspx?schoolid=5d24e8dd-140c-484a-832d-82ffe4c1cc4d&ssid=d7de9baf-87f8-4a16-bf62-ff51dcb7b9d5

Look to the bottom of the roster 

11 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Seniors that didn't play much because they were juniors sitting behind graduating seniors last season, so those early games (Viera, Venice) may be prove to be a tough learning curve. 

Venice and Viera will be down from last year I guarantee you Vero will be undefeated in the regular season for a fifth straight 

38 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

That is everyone's goal every year.

Ya'll need to mark your calendars... December 1 for Vero's annual "we made it to the second round of the playoffs" extravaganza and parade.  The theme of this year's parade will be "We Almost Did It Again."  This year there will be a competition to determine "the best excuse for not making it to the finals."  :P

....juuuuuus kiddin

19 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Ya'll need to mark your calendars... December 1 for Vero's annual "we made it to the second round of the playoffs" extravaganza and parade.  The theme of this year's parade will be "We Almost Did It Again."  This year there will be a competition to determine "the best excuse for not making it to the finals."  :P

....juuuuuus kiddin

Lol u already know 

On 3/2/2018 at 12:56 PM, FloTech said:

Like I said Vero returns much of its offense 

Vero's big problem seems to be defense.  What is being done to change the trend below?

Points given up in playoff losses between 2008-2017-35, 34, 42, 47, 29, 41, 37, 31, 28       average =36

...since 1988...844 points give up in 26 playoff games   average=32    in 22/26 playoff losses since 1988, Vero gave up 27 points or more