Gibbons vs. Dwyer

SportsNut25

1 hour ago, FloTech said:

Dwyer be strugglin with Broward and Dade County teams alot last year Dr Krop beat em and they almost got beat by a 2-9 Ely team in the the first round of the playoffs 

Yep. Hard to believe Dwyer was a state caliber team a few years ago. Must have lost out in the transfer pipeline wars!

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Yep. Hard to believe Dwyer was a state caliber team a few years ago. Must have lost out in the transfer pipeline wars!

2016 Dwyer was not state caliber but actually decent. They just ran into STA at Home and there was a lot of trash talked before that game.  Probably not the best idea playing @ STA..... I don't think 2016 Dwyer was far off Venice and Plant ...

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/dwyer-panthers-(palm-beach-gardens,fl)/football-fall-16/schedule.htm

3 hours ago, FloTech said:

Dwyer be strugglin with Broward and Dade County teams alot last year Dr Krop beat em and they almost got beat by a 2-9 Ely team in the the first round of the playoffs 

Dwyer has never played a Broward or Dade team in football since it opened in 1991. Never.

I believe those games must have been a spring game or fall jamboree....

10 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I would lean Dwyer 2016 because I feel they had very consistent defense up until they played @ STA in the playoffs...It happens.  I don't know how or what happened in that game but one thing I know is it's probably not wise to fire up STA at Home in big games.  

You are right tho

I’m out on Dwyer until further notice. You’ve score 5 friggin points at home in the playoffs against an in my opinion severely overrated Doral Academy team. That’s inexcusable. They could beat Gibbons by 24 and until they do it when it counts, I won’t care. (Gibbons will win though)