DILLARD CLINTCHES DISTRICT BUT ONLY HAS 37 POINTS WTF!!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

So after looking at the updated points for each team I see that we are the only team in 6a to clinch their district but yet we are ONLY THE 4TH SEED.!!!

Mainland who started the season terrible is ranked higher and Palm Bay heritage is the second seed!!?? Who TF did they play to get those many points ?!?? @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2 y'all help me out then 

Then in district 16 6a u got 4 teams in that district that's gonna make it again but yet two of them can possibly have 6 losses by seasons end which mean their gonna be able to enter the post season with a losing record and also with out winning their district @954gator @DB4 that makes ZERO since and I don't wanna here nothing about stregnth of schedule cuz that mean a team can go schedule 8 national ranked opponents win none of them and still possibly get into the playoffs how is that teams that's scheduling tough have more points then alot of teams whose actually winning but yet their not winning those tough games they scheduled Dillard played Booker t gibbons and Western that alone should have us at 40 points yeah Ima be honest I wanted to avoid any team from Miami until the third round but it seems were in the same position asast year Norland who is 2-5 is a freaking 8th seed wtf!!! How this junk dumb bra 

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So after looking at the updated points for each team I see that we are the only team in 6a to clinch their district but yet we are ONLY THE 4TH SEED.!!!

Mainland who started the season terrible is ranked higher and Palm Bay heritage is the second seed!!?? Who TF did they play to get those many points ?!?? @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2 y'all help me out then 

Then in district 16 6a u got 4 teams in that district that's gonna make it again but yet two of them can possibly have 6 losses by seasons end which mean their gonna be able to enter the post season with a losing record and also with out winning their district @954gator @DB4 that makes ZERO since and I don't wanna here nothing about stregnth of schedule cuz that mean a team can go schedule 8 national ranked opponents win none of them and still possibly get into the playoffs how is that teams that's scheduling tough have more points then alot of teams whose actually winning but yet their not winning those tough games they scheduled Dillard played Booker t gibbons and Western that alone should have us at 40 points yeah Ima be honest I wanted to avoid any team from Miami until the third round but it seems were in the same position asast year Norland who is 2-5 is a freaking 8th seed wtf!!! How this junk dumb bra 

It seems rough that Dillard has so few points with non district opponents like Gibbons, Booker T and Western. The problem is that both Gibbons and Booker T have lost several games and that has hurt Dillard. So as of now, you probably get Miami Central in the first round (assuming Carol City beats them). Mainland's losses have been to teams that have lost fewer games (and its wins have been against teams that have done well except for DP).

Yeah, I feel your pain as Mainland being the higher seed probably gets Northwestern or Norland while you get Central. 

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Don't blame district 16

Blame the teams like Boyd Anderson, Boyton Beach and Archbishop McCarthy who can't hold their weight 

The reason you are having a lower point total is that one BTW has several losses which i think has them as a cat 3 loss and CG is a cat 2 loss

Western is cat 1 win which gets you 53 points but that's by far the highest total you are getting from that schedule 

Games like Boyd Anderson, Archbishop McCarthy, Boyton Beach and northeast are all cat 4 wins and while you get 38 from Boyd and Boyton the other 2 are 35 average 

You have a lot of games pulling down your average and at this rate it looks like you all may get stuck hosting Miami Central round 1 or Carol City if MC beats them next week 

The fact of matter is that Dillard is the only team in d15 that even deserves to be in playoffs, you can't make a case for anyone else in that district deserving it so the point system did it's job 

New Smyrna Beach and mainland likely make it from d13 which could push Norland out and i only see Heritage as being deserving in d14

17 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Don't blame district 16

Blame the teams like Boyd Anderson, Boyton Beach and Archbishop McCarthy who can't hold their weight 

The reason you are having a lower point total is that one BTW has several losses which i think has them as a cat 3 loss and CG is a cat 2 loss

Western is cat 1 win which gets you 53 points but that's by far the highest total you are getting from that schedule 

Games like Boyd Anderson, Archbishop McCarthy, Boyton Beach and northeast are all cat 4 wins and while you get 38 from Boyd and Boyton the other 2 are 35 average 

You have a lot of games pulling down your average and at this rate it looks like you all may get stuck hosting Miami Central round 1 or Carol City if MC beats them next week 

The fact of matter is that Dillard is the only team in d15 that even deserves to be in playoffs, you can't make a case for anyone else in that district deserving it so the point system did it's job 

New Smyrna Beach and mainland likely make it from d13 which could push Norland out and i only see Heritage as being deserving in d14

But Boyd Anderson is 4-3 and have won 3 in a row while Norland is 2-5 and mnw is 3-4 u said not pulling their weight teams like mnw and Miami Norland has lost their tough games so where TF all these points are coming from u shouldn't get points if u lose u shouldn't be able to benefit from scheduling tough if u losing the tough games Dillard should be at worst 2 or 3 seed

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It seems rough that Dillard has so few points with non district opponents like Gibbons, Booker T and Western. The problem is that both Gibbons and Booker T have lost several games and that has hurt Dillard. So as of now, you probably get Miami Central in the first round (assuming Carol City beats them). Mainland's losses have been to teams that have lost fewer games (and its wins have been against teams that have done well except for DP).

Yeah, I feel your pain as Mainland being the higher seed probably gets Northwestern or Norland while you get Central. 

That's the thing gibbons only have 2 loses and just upsetted ahp and Western only has one lost which is to us and Booker t lost 3 games but yet their still qualified for playoffs cuz of who they scheduled wtf 

13 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But Boyd Anderson is 4-3 and have won 3 in a row while Norland is 2-5 and mnw is 3-4 u said not pulling their weight teams like mnw and Miami Norland has lost their tough games so where TF all these points are coming from u shouldn't get points if u lose u shouldn't be able to benefit from scheduling tough if u losing the tough games Dillard should be at worst 2 or 3 seed

Yet MNW would dance circles around Boyd Anderson 

And who exactly has Boyd beaten? 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yet MNW would dance circles around Boyd Anderson 

And who exactly has Boyd beaten? 

It doesn't matter if we going by wins and loses that should be the only thing that matter there's no way a 2-5 & 3-4 team should be ranked over a 4-3 team this point system is flawed asf if u don't win u shouldn't get in period if u schedule tough and u lose u shouldn't be awarded period 

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It doesn't matter if we going by wins and loses that should be the only thing that matter there's no way a 2-5 & 3-4 team should be ranked over a 4-3 team this point system is flawed asf if u don't win u shouldn't get in period if u schedule tough and u lose u shouldn't be awarded period 

That's the thing, it's not just wins and losses 

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It's about SOS bro 

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So u telling me Dillard can schedule 6 of the top 6 schools in the nation lose all of them and still make it in the playoffs without winning our district because of SOS!!!!????

In a weak region yes and outside of the big 3 in district 16 that region is pretty bad 

Dillard,  heritage and mainland are decent and New Smyrna Beach may become good eventually with Wilkerson as coach but rest of region is pretty weak

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So what is it about because I'm confused I thought it was the more u win the more points u get and the more u lose regrsdless of who it's against it hurts u which is why booker t missed the playoffs last year 

This might make things much easier to understand 

Cat 1 (10-0, 9-1, 8-2) 80% or above

Win  50 points  [53]
Loss 35 points  [38]

Cat 2 (7-3, 6-4) 79-60%

Win 45  [48]
Loss 30  [33]

Cat 3 (5-5, 4-6) 59-40%

Win 40  [43]
Loss 25  [28]

Cat 4  (3-7, 2-8, 1-9, 0-10) 39% or below

Win  35  [38]
Loss 20  [23]

also any team who was in playoffs in 2015 or 2016 (previous scheduling cycle) gets 3 bonus points added

i added the point total with bonus points in brackets

basically it's adding up the total then dividing by number of games played 

So Dillard is gonna finish 8-2 

Western will likely finish 9-1 with their only lost being to us 

Gibbons baring a major upset is gonna finish 7-3 Booker t because of their "SOS" is gonna finish 5-5 so where does that leave Dillard ? At th end of this season can we be 8-2 and finish as a 4 seed that should be heritage and or mainland 

42 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So Dillard is gonna finish 8-2 

Western will likely finish 9-1 with their only lost being to us 

Gibbons baring a major upset is gonna finish 7-3 Booker t because of their "SOS" is gonna finish 5-5 so where does that leave Dillard ? At th end of this season can we be 8-2 and finish as a 4 seed that should be heritage and or mainland 

Again this district is good and bad for Dillard 

Good is that Dillard only team that's any good so it's easy to win the district but all 4 teams are dragging your point totals down and forcing you all into the worst possible matchups in playoffs 

Here some numbers

Dillard's District 

6A-15

rest of teams are a combined 5-23

Boyd Anderson with 4 of those wins

Archbishop McCarthy, Boynton Beach and Northeast are a combined 1-20 and have been outscored a combined 721-148

59 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Again this district is good and bad for Dillard 

Good is that Dillard only team that's any good so it's easy to win the district but all 4 teams are dragging your point totals down and forcing you all into the worst possible matchups in playoffs 

Here some numbers

Dillard's District 

6A-15

rest of teams are a combined 5-23

Boyd Anderson with 4 of those wins

Archbishop McCarthy, Boynton Beach and Northeast are a combined 1-20 and have been outscored a combined 721-148

I understand that but how does heritage and mainland get higher seeding when their schedule is worst and way softer and their record is worse 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I understand that but how does heritage and mainland get higher seeding when their schedule is worst and way softer and their record is worse 

Because the teams they played in their district and optional games had better records and or made the playoffs last year. Therefore, they got more points from beating them and or losing to them than Dillard did. Edgewater and Dr. Phillips in Orlando are in a similar situation to Dillard in that both will probably be district champions but probably number 4 seeds. In the case of DP, that is warranted; but in the case of Edgewater not so. 

At the end of the day, Dillard's big problem is that it is in a region with a killer district and whether its the first or second round, you are destined to play one of the teams that mostly likely will win the State title. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Because the teams they played in their district and optional games had better records and or made the playoffs last year. Therefore, they got more points from beating them and or losing to them than Dillard did. Edgewater and Dr. Phillips in Orlando are in a similar situation to Dillard in that both will probably be district champions but probably number 4 seeds. In the case of DP, that is warranted; but in the case of Edgewater not so. 

At the end of the day, Dillard's big problem is that it is in a region with a killer district and whether its the first or second round, you are destined to play one of the teams that mostly likely will win the State title. 

I agree cant run from it who ever u get is who u get they bleed just like we do just to out and leave it all on the field.

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Outside of those early games with BTW, Western and Cardinal Gibbons was the schedule Dillard playing really better

I would think mainland would have no trouble with the teams in your district 

Mainland has cat 1 losses to Apopka and Cocoa and cat 1 win over Treasure coast so those help their average plus they don't have 3 cat 4 teams in. Their district alone dragging their average down

Idk about Heritage as i would have to review their schedule but my guess is while their schedule isn't exactly good they don't have games like northeast,  Boynton Beach or Archbishop McCarthy dragging the average down or a 25 point average from a cat 3 loss to BTW 

BTW is good but probably would be better for Dillard to not play BTW simply because they play so many tough games they will naturally hurt their average in point system

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree cant run from it who ever u get is who u get they bleed just like we do just to out and leave it all on the field.

Yeah it is and no matter what you won't be able to avoid those Miami teams

Couldn't avoid them in old or new system

Got to figure a way to beat them

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Gotta agree with you here Dillard.  

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Outside of those early games with BTW, Western and Cardinal Gibbons was the schedule Dillard playing really better

I would think mainland would have no trouble with the teams in your district 

Mainland has cat 1 losses to Apopka and Cocoa and cat 1 win over Treasure coast so those help their average plus they don't have 3 cat 4 teams in. Their district alone dragging their average down

Idk about Heritage as i would have to review their schedule but my guess is while their schedule isn't exactly good they don't have games like northeast,  Boynton Beach or Archbishop McCarthy dragging the average down or a 25 point average from a cat 3 loss to BTW 

BTW is good but probably would be better for Dillard to not play BTW simply because they play so many tough games they will naturally hurt their average in point system

That's the type of shit that's bad for HSFB though. So now teams will look to play other teams with easy schedules?   SMH 

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Gotta agree with you here Dillard.  

Like it's crazy mnw & MN is being awarded because if tough games but yet they lost em 

But Dillard is 6-2 scheduled a solid schedule and we got literally no points what so ever it's like that win over Western meant nothing but yet teams can schedule insanely tough lost most if not all the games but have more points then a team with a better record WTF.!