Quantcast
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VeniceIndiansFootball

Venice vs Aquinas 4th straight year

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

And STA isn't IMG. Try Again.

listen I wish the Indians luck. You can talk all the smack you want if they win.  A running clock from IMG or running clock from sta. What's the difference?

 

Your thread asked for an opinion. I gave it. You didn't like it. It's okay. I've seen Venice play this year. I've seen img play this year. I've seen St Thomas play this year. I just don't think the Indians have a prayer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, 181pl said:

listen I wish the Indians luck. You can talk all the smack you want if they win.  A running clock from IMG or running clock from sta. What's the difference?

 

Your thread asked for an opinion. I gave it. You didn't like it. It's okay. I've seen Venice play this year. I've seen img play this year. I've seen St Thomas play this year. I just don't think the Indians have a prayer. 

My issue is that you said Manatee would crush us, and it was the other way around.

STA will not running clock us. Don’t compare them to IMG, they aren’t the same and IMG would win a majority if they played.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people get jazzed up by STA but as a Lakeland fan I haven't found them much to get excited about... :)

That said, I have to say that Venice is very good and battle tested (which is apparently the only thing that matters to some posters here ;) ) and I wish the game was in Venice BUT I have to go with STA at home and by a good margin.

At least 27-13 ish range and maybe more. 

And no disrespect intended but I want to see Armwood's Defense have a shot at STA. I think STA will still defeat Armwood but I enjoy watching STA have issues and get frustrated with good D's

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Legion37 said:

Most people get jazzed up by STA but as a Lakeland fan I haven't found them much to get excited about... :)

That said, I have to say that Venice is very good and battle tested (which is apparently the only thing that matters to some posters here ;) ) and I wish the game was in Venice BUT I have to go with STA at home and by a good margin.

At least 27-13 ish range and maybe more. 

And no disrespect intended but I want to see Armwood's Defense have a shot at STA. I think STA will still defeat Armwood but I enjoy watching STA have issues and get frustrated with good D's

 

I agree. I guess if I were a betting man I would go with Aquinas, and yeah if they beat Venice Armwood will be very formidable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Armwood is going to have issues with Edgewater's offense. They'll score because they have some balance. But Armwood should also be able to score on the Eagles D.

I doubt that balance will make any difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I'd expect Edgewater to put at least 17-24 on them. But game is at Wood and they play very well at home. Still seeing an Armwood win, but something like 27-21. 

 

I could see 27-21

But think 21-13 Armwood is where I would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Legion37 said:

I could see 27-21

But think 21-13 Armwood is where I would be.

I haven't seen Armwood this year, but have seen Edgewater play. Edgewater has tons on speed on both sides of the ball, and they have balance passing and running. At this point, every game should be a great game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...