FINAL DILLARD 49 PAHOKEE 6

THIS_IS_DILLARD

20 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And if they don’t I want that same energy my boy ..one thing I can say u never gave Dillard respect ever so I’m not even surprised ..u picked Columbus & Miramar vs us last year & u picked the Pahokee game to be close. 

this is no where the Dillard of old they have shown that big dawg. They’re 20-0 in the regular season in the last two and a half years. I don’t care toughest schedule or middle of the pack that’s not easy to do. 

You know I always give Dillard respect!!!!!! Stop it!!! We just talking smack to each other its all love and respect we gotta get past our first round opponents first.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Park vista ? Pro vista out of all schools ? Lol don’t get me wrong I respect the hell out of GC and never said they were trash or garbage, but with what we have back and what was added along with one of the greatest HC and coaching staff in broward in my opinion Dillard is a 2 td fave vs GC if they played. 

but they don’t so all I’m saying is in this matchup vs Pahokee Dillard size and depth is what’s gonna murder Pahokee just as it did last year. 

if your loosing in the trenches on both sides how are u gonna score ??

Coaching you say??? Glades Central a 2 TD Favorite????  Let me make myself perfectly clear. Dillard, Glades Central has great coaches as well on top of that great athlete. If we both hand business like we should this week, we'll have this conversation again. 

Pahokee is not Pompano-Ely. I Actually think they are better. Pahokee is indeed small but take the Devils lightly. You get in a dog fight  with them Dillard, don't show up the following week. 

3 hours ago, A-Town 561 said:

Coaching you say??? Glades Central a 2 TD Favorite????  Let me make myself perfectly clear. Dillard, Glades Central has great coaches as well on top of that great athlete. If we both hand business like we should this week, we'll have this conversation again. 

Pahokee is not Pompano-Ely. I Actually think they are better. Pahokee is indeed small but take the Devils lightly. You get in a dog fight  with them Dillard, don't show up the following week. 

When I mentioned coaching I was referring to why glades central & Pahokee haven’t been able to keep a bulk of their talent home in recent years. 

as far as the whole 2 TD fav this vs GC if we played that was just my opinion same as if you said u felt GC was 28 points better then Dillard. As for Pahokee I’m more then aware their not Ely only thing I was saying is is that if Pahokee didn’t do a major roster & coaching overhaul from last season where we beat them 48-6 in Pahokee I see the results being similar because of their lack of size & depth. 

when it all boils down to it what we see say on here will have no barrings when that ball kickoff, the better team will win, and if Dillard GC or Pahokee don’t come hard either 1 can be sitting home next week.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:48 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Facts, aye u know it’s all love & respect my G the muck stay with talent it’s just the lack of coaching and coach stability that drive their talent elsewhere. 

here’s to a injury free good game with both teams leaving it all out on the field & may the best team win. 

100% on that for real!!!!

Last year's Pahokee team that lost to Dillard was not the same team that lost to Madison by 1pt from the state title game. Pahokee did not get healthy until the end of the season. Only 2 of the 12 signees on the team played against Dillard and PK also lost two players to IMG that would have played on last year's and this year's team. However, this year's team is very very young with the majority being 8th-10th graders. Also, both incumbent QBs was sent to live with their fathers in Miami and Lauderdale by their mothers (However, I heard that the Bouie kid was coming back to Pahokee this week, but he will not be able to play).  

Also, if Dillard played Pahokee's schedule last year, you would not have gone 12-0. The Bigger Dillard team should win this game but there is a reason why we play the game! MUCK PRIDE! Go BLUE DEVILS!!!

11 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

Last year's Pahokee team that lost to Dillard was not the same team that lost to Madison by 1pt from the state title game. Pahokee did not get healthy until the end of the season. Only 2 of the 12 signees on the team played against Dillard and PK also lost two players to IMG that would have played on last year's and this year's team. However, this year's team is very very young with the majority being 8th-10th graders. Also, both incumbent QBs was sent to live with their fathers in Miami and Lauderdale by their mothers (However, I heard that the Bouie kid was coming back to Pahokee this week, but he will not be able to play).  

Also, if Dillard played Pahokee's schedule last year, you would not have gone 12-0. The Bigger Dillard team should win this game but there is a reason why we play the game! MUCK PRIDE! Go BLUE DEVILS!!!

Nothing but respect bro, I look forward to a great game even with limit fans in attendance, I know the bike devils won’t back down and give it everything they have, so it may very well be a close game especially if Dillard as a team doesn’t respect the game nor their opponent which I believe they will. May the best team win. LETS LINE IT UP.

Anytime PK plays a team that’s bigger on the DL, our OC calls the same 4 plays. Inside run, jet sweep, and WR screen (right/left). We have some talented WRs, but they don’t know how to get them involved. 

The offense and punting game is killing the defense and Dillard is bullying us up front, like I knew they would. Just thought the offense would play better 

30 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Anytime PK plays a team that’s bigger on the DL, our OC calls the same 4 plays. Inside run, jet sweep, and WR screen (right/left). We have some talented WRs, but they don’t know how to get them involved. 

The offense and punting game is killing the defense and Dillard is bullying us up front, like I knew they would. Just thought the offense would play better 

I agree with u bro the talent on y’all team is obviously there it’s the coaching that needs to wake up 

On 12/4/2020 at 7:28 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

End of 1st Dillard at blue devils 5 yard line.

Pahokee has no punter so they have to keep going for it on 4th down, blue devils have no answer for the Dillard run game right now 

How can you have a team full of talented athletes and not be able to teach one of them how to punt a football over the course of a season?   Same with a long snapper.   I get it might take a little more time and effort to teach a kid how to kick extra points/field goals, but punting?   Very short-sighted by the coaches.  Yeah, you may be able to get away with that during the regular season, but you've got to expect that you're going to face some stiffer competition when you get to the playoffs and there might be a couple of situations where you need to punt.  

Seriously, does Pahokee have a soccer team?   Grab the goalkeeper, put some pads and a helmet on him, and have him be the punter.   You don't have to have a kid who can average 45 yards and a 4.5 hang time.  You just need someone who can get your team out of a hole or flip the field.  

(Oh, and based on the post in the other thread, you need to keep the kicker away from the beer before the game). 

On 11/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, Cjm04 said:

You are smoking that good stuff if you think you are easily two TDs better than GC.  They are very legit this year.  Ask Park Vista.  I think Dillard is just better than Pahokee right now, as well they should be, Pahokee is a much smaller school, and its a down year for them.

Lol I just wanted to come back to this to see if Dillard finally get their Props And respect ???

On 11/28/2020 at 12:52 PM, muckboy561 said:

Naw let Dillard talk lol

Aye I’m turned right now man it’s CHAMPAGNE night lol haha. But aye I guess I’m smoking that good good stuff cuz I remember this post & u said I had it backwards & I was SMOKIN SMOKIN iG thought Dillard would beat the raiders by 2tds...instead we WON BY 3 TDS (27 points to be exact) 

we also became the first team to SWEEP the muck in BLOWOUT fashion of 25 points or more in over 2 decades. 

and last but not least u said that GLADES CENTRAL was going to WIN the TRI COUNTY title, instead it was THEM BOYS off 27th & 11 & in DOMINATING fashion to. Lol just thought that u should know LOL cuz if it was the other way round I’ll be hearing it to. PAWS UP...DILLARD is here MAN WE HERE!!!!!!