Vero Beach Coach- Ric Flair

DonZ

Hey, just wanted everyone on here to know, that my brother Coach George Zaleuke who coaches at Vero Beach and posts on here as @Ric Flairpassed away Friday night due to complications from covid. He coached in this area for over 35 years at all levels and at all three Indian River county high schools. He was super proud to be a part of the Vero Beach program, and he enjoyed the football discussions on here as well.

Hopefully I can confirm for him that despite him not being out there, Vero Beach did in fact line up correctly Friday night…

59 minutes ago, DonZ said:

Hey, just wanted everyone on here to know, that my brother Coach George Zaleuke who coaches at Vero Beach and posts on here as @Ric Flairpassed away Friday night due to complications from covid. He coached in this area for over 35 years at all levels and at all three Indian River county high schools. He was super proud to be a part of the Vero Beach program, and he enjoyed the football discussions on here as well.

Hopefully I can confirm for him that despite him not being out there, Vero Beach did in fact line up correctly Friday night…

Sad news. Sorry to hear of his passing.

To all: Please be careful. Covid-19 is a dangerous malady, especially if you are getting up there in age. 

3 hours ago, DonZ said:

I’m very sorry to hear of his passing. Although I did not know him, I am sure that he was a good man. As @DarterBlue2said, Covid-19 is a very dangerous disease that affects everyone differently. To all, please take this virus very seriously. This thing is no joke. 

16 hours ago, DonZ said:

Hate to hear this, Don.

I hope those boys make it a point to “line up correctly” for a great man and mentor, Coach George Zaleuke.