Quantcast
Jump to content

Palm Beach Gardens at Pahokee


561_Fan
 Share

Recommended Posts


7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dam Brodie yall let that one slip, bounce back even harder next week.

Penalties (well over 100 yards) and turnovers, one QUESTIONABLE on a 4th down stop in the 4th. The refs took a down (it was 3rd, the ref changed it to 4th down) in the fourth. Should’ve been an easy win, but to many mistakes and Gardens didn’t fold. 
 We kind of needed this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

Penalties (well over 100 yards) and turnovers, one QUESTIONABLE on a 4th down stop in the 4th. The refs took a down (it was 3rd, the ref changed it to 4th down) in the fourth. Should’ve been an easy win, but to many mistakes and Gardens didn’t fold. 
 We kind of needed this game.

561-Fan, could you be a little more specific about what happened with the officials and the third down changed to fourth? Was there any penalty around the time that this happened? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

561-Fan, could you be a little more specific about what happened with the officials and the third down changed to fourth? Was there any penalty around the time that this happened? 

No penalty. PK ran on first, incomplete pass on second. Lined up for third, then the white hat came in and said fourth down. PK had to call a timeout to avoid the delay of game, because they didn’t restart the play clock. After the timeout, Gardens thought it would be third down (like it should’ve been) because they brought out their regular defense, but the refs stayed with fourth down. Gardens players and coaches knew it wasn’t fourth down, that was funny about the situation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

No penalty. PK ran on first, incomplete pass on second. Lined up for third, then the white hat came in and said fourth down. PK had to call a timeout to avoid the delay of game, because they didn’t restart the play clock. After the timeout, Gardens thought it would be third down (like it should’ve been) because they brought out their regular defense, but the refs stayed with fourth down. Gardens players and coaches knew it wasn’t fourth down, that was funny about the situation 

1A final 4 pretty easily.  Madco , pahokee,  union county, baker . Championship madco and pahokee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what we call that feeling!!! I can see Coach Hendrix getting the boys back focused on never feeling this way again! My cousin said PK outplayed them just the mental mistakes that can be fixed hurt them. The QB is so far all what people said he is; the WRs' just need to get use to his fast release! 561, in that film did they drop a couple of sure TDs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

No penalty. PK ran on first, incomplete pass on second. Lined up for third, then the white hat came in and said fourth down. PK had to call a timeout to avoid the delay of game, because they didn’t restart the play clock. After the timeout, Gardens thought it would be third down (like it should’ve been) because they brought out their regular defense, but the refs stayed with fourth down. Gardens players and coaches knew it wasn’t fourth down, that was funny about the situation 

Thank you. The Head Coach can send in the film of that situation to the Officials Association for clarification and an explanation if that is indeed what happened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...